Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, Sejabin said:

+2 :blush: it is!! It seems it is xixixixi :relaxed: so happy now that I can watch the kingdom with painless in my ulcer xixixixi .. can I hug you? *hugggsssssssssssssss :wub:

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2 :blush:

the only one I insult on kdrama soompi forum today is the queen in the kingdom kdrama. I know I’m a woman but it’s annoying me if a woman acts out of border and forget the elegantness in her :heart: I so love Joo Ji Hoon oppa and made me insult that jungjon. She isn’t a mother to a prince yet but she already crossed the line :unamused: I wish she will give birth to a baby girl. Hueekkk :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Spoiler

34287321-61-B3-4814-A839-CE259-C895984.p

Goosebumps *shivers* Omo is so disgusting...ahhh.

+2

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

@Lmangla I guess so...but they are becoming ridiculous with these bans. Do you know that time travelling dramas are banned in China now?!?! For this, they can just stop producing all the dramas. Sigh. Lol

• Like 5

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I guess so...but they are becoming ridiculous with these bans. Do you know that time travelling dramas are banned in China now?!?! At this rate, they can just stop producing all the dramas. Sigh. Lol.

No horror or time bending.

Time bending is due to China not wanting to distort history. Horror because..you know...Chinese are superstitious.

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

I can’t never understand people who will fight tooth and nail in a forum in defense of certain celebrity who they don’t even know in real life...:What’s wrong with different opinions??? Should they shove their personal opinion down to our throats???  We can argue about the differences in pov point by point or dissect each opinion in microscopically but I hate ad hominem....I encountered some people who self-proclaim as biases of certain celebrity here, OMG!!! I can’t imagine how they live their real life....

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@kokodus there are many other genres they could do :joy: it’s not over yet. Haha it will never be. Because if they close down. Deng Lun And Pineapple Head will have no jobs.

Ad Hominem...words I don’t understand....are you talking about me?:tears: @cenching I have biases :( 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2

That is why it is called d-r-a-m-a :mrgreen: 

• Like 1

@kokodus

Many people said he looks a lot like DengLun...at least neck up....:lol:

Spoiler

2QJeh.jpeg

@sushilicious

At least you won’t attack another person for the sake of your biases..I hope....:sweatingbullets:

Google ad hominem 

+2

• Like 4

@cenching Mom, I will fight with no one except @Dhakra. Because our babes will be on the same drama. He said that if My Chan did something to Se Young, he will attack him. 

Me: Oh hell no. 

:joy:

Spoiler

Jussssst Kidddddding. I will just call his 6th bias as 6th Bias Female Lead. (In this thread of cause. Not the actual thread. Hahaha)

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@kokodus I did my research and found more things that CEnt would censor.

1) South Koreans

2) Vengeance

3) Cleavage 

4) Drinking,Smoking

5) Celebrity’s kids

+2

• Like 2