Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I have too much money too but when i donate it to others here, they send it back to me right away. So i gave up. Why are you guys not accepting my money? sighhhh

Because I'm already like this with all my Soompi money. :joy:

4680de7de7471c3853957550458c6e21.jpg

• LOL 5

@im0202 @kokodus @snowlou I am a self-professed info-liking person (hurhur) so I managed to snoop a bit further. In addition to what Koko said earlier about the "stay by my side" line, there were also some derogatory / personal attack comments about SHB on the FG blog. :vicx: 

@Lawyerh Adding my support for you to watch YOF Iceland too! The kidnapping at the beginning is funny!

@triplem Wah, so huat the donation! Thank you! (PSST: I got two x donation, is that correct? I feel like I got an extra).

@Sushimi I did a double-take because I don't see a sushi anymore but LSG! You want to join us in his variety show threads. Help our bunny and lawyer make money? Hahaha!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@kokodus i actually did watch YYS in Romantic doctor..but he didnt really leave that much impression on me..in a way son ho jun did (i thinkni must have watched go back couple first and then the yof?). 

@wallflowersforjane ahhh...i see.. Btw..dont forget your pinky promise :joy:

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@triplem Wah, so huat the donation! Thank you! (PSST: I got two x donation, is that correct? I feel like I got an extra)

hahahah i forgot who I gave la...just keep la...what can I do with the money... I am super chinese. I like all these huat numbers . During CNY / wedding also like to use nice numbers 

Eh sorry if I miss out anyone....I lost track.. :kaching1: 

@partyon So everyone in this thread is already so rich?  LOL. Makes sense with all the gambling and money making schemes going on.... LOLOL

@wallflowersforjane Yeah They called her attention seeker for giving out so many interviews and talking about wintergarden and YYS casually like that. They also bashed her by saying that she has not become famous yet because she has no brains. This is another level of slandering and i totally didnt expect them to stoop to such low levels......

• Unamused 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane ahhh...i see.. Btw..dont forget your pinky promise :joy:

Yes, ma'am! Tonight's homework!

9 minutes ago, im0202 said:

So happy F&B stalls can open now, especially my bubble tea~

@wallflowersforjane What is the blog? Is it the same one I've been reading I wonder? Hahaha. But I haven't visited the blog since HP ended. Previously I just go there for a good laugh.

I got PlayMade today! So happy!

Yup, the same one. I haven't been there in weeks too but I was curious today and I went to see see look look. :evillaugh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon So everyone in this thread is already so rich?  LOL. Makes sense with all the gambling and money making schemes going on.... LOLOL

Not sure if everyone is, but I feel quite comfortable with my piggy bank. :D  How much money you got, girl? :D 

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

You have a strong constitution, you have been on an even longer roller-coaster than WGers! Kowtow to you!

:heart1: I'm glad I can share my ship in here. 

And also thanks to @Lawyerh for opening the IkSong thread, so that I can get any crumbs on the ship. ^_^

@triplem :fingerheartx:

Off to help with dinner preparation. After that I'll re-watch HP ep 2 and visit the club to share about hints of the timeline 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Cant you just binge watch HP and get it over with. LOL. So that i dont have to be afraid of spoiling you. LOL.

I don't want to. :D It's more fun like this! ;):D

• LOL 6

41 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Feels like I received a belated ang-pao :joy:

Okay I'll send back a gift to you if such things become available in the shop! I'm really hoping we can send gifts and not just points lol.

yea, I am waiting for when gifts become available; I have suggested cupcake, dim sum and french fries. all food! hahahah.. I would love if we could send little toy figures or cute collectibles as I love those... won't it be cute to have virtual toys like these?

re: @Hanyeoun

01-summer-in-the-adirondacks-diy-mini-ga

• Love 6

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, I am waiting for when gifts become available; I have suggested cupcake, dim sum and french fries. all food! hahahah.. I would love if we could send little toy figures or cute collectibles as I love those... won't it be cute to have virtual toys like these?

I second the cute collectibles idea! And if we could gift them to other users that would be really cool too. 

I think with points people sometimes just return it :joy: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I agree! It would be so much nicer to send a gift to someone, than just money.

I think it would be great if we could donate "oppas" to friends! :D

@Lawyerh and @Ameera Ali would want to collect a lot of them. :D

"Here, have oppa!"

• LOL 6