Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

496 :wub:

X25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LWZydDMtMi5jZG5pbnN0

Could I hold you for a lifetime?

Could I look into your eyes?

Could I have this night to share this night together?

Could I hold you close beside me?

Could I hold you for all time?

Could I, Could I have this kiss forever?

sya la la la la la :relieved:

• LOL 2

Oh richard simmons. 

There was a spider on the walls in my room. mother came in and smack the crap out of the spider, now on the wall there is a black mark. :mellow: I am really scared of spiders.

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

+2

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@phikyl @Dhakra  ehhhmmmm, I plank to 1:30 to start, don’t think I have ever passed 3min.  Ohhhh you guys are gym rats.  I yoga :lol: used to run, knee won’t cooperate.

@Dhakra do you have a fitbit or some device to target your HR to?

Well I never do these at the start. :D If you have seen my routine I described to phikyl, I have quite some stuff beforehand. I guess 1:30 before everything else, could be possible. 

Well, no I have not. Is it mandatory? Our cardio devices have a function that displays your current HR, always aim to be around 150-170. Seems to be the sweet spot.

@triplemGood choice. 

6 hours ago, staygold said:

The main reason why I never watched this show even though it was highly rated. Maybe sometime when I am feeling calm I shall give it a go!

I loved Mother, I really did. Fav drama of 2018, but I was sometimes painful to watch and look at the screen. It never felt really like a crime drama, it was just.....so emotional. I was never at ease while watching, although the drama itself was always calm. 

Mother never did too much, but no matter what it did, you felt never fine. 

@bairamaSo that is your crush in your current avatar?

CoN

@bedifferentThat is a good way to describe it. It wasn't as polished as Signal or Tunnel. I liked the cast though, but it really didn't had any big names. 

I also agree with combining two different genres and keeping the balance, but I have to say that sometimes the complexity of WK's case needed a lot of sympathy. I did enjoy the Red Cry case a lot more, maybe because of the social component. 

Mother sure was smaller than CoN in terms ob spotlighting child abuse, CoN showed different cases from different angles with different reasons. No case was like the other, they all showed different styles of child abusing. But due to that you never also were completely into one case, well except maybe Ha Na. 

CoN aimed more on the child abuse itself and various cases, Mother grabbed you more on the emotional side, showing you one big case than multiple smaller case and since you stick with the character through 16 episodes.

CoN was never really about catching the culprit, it was rather about if you really want to catch a culprit that saves children. It was about Kang struggling with himself. His last talk with his superior showcased that pretty well.

• Like 4

@bairama A drama :) 

Hey! Just a few more likes and you will hit 1000! Good Job! It shows that you are working hard posting and communicating online! I applaud to you!

+2

• Like 3

@sushilicious thanks sushieeee x) I miss being in drama thread.. But don't know what to start. But I will sure watch Kingdom, count me in to hail Ju Jihoon (also there she is Bae Doona in it)!!!!! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@phikyl @Dhakra  ehhhmmmm, I plank to 1:30 to start, don’t think I have ever passed 3min.  Ohhhh you guys are gym rats.  I yoga :lol: used to run, knee won’t cooperate.

@Dhakra do you have a fitbit or some device to target your HR to?

Yep! I am most definitely a gym rat. I hated cardio but once I started lifting weights, I was hooked. 

I know you asked @Dhakra this but I actually do have a fitbit Versa to target HR and track all my stats. 

Edit:  494

• Like 4

+2 :wub:

DmUNQyfU4AAJ0mc.jpg

close your eyes, make a wish

and blow out the candle light

For tonight is just your night

we’re gonna celebrate all through the night

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

@bairama I love it mainly because, it's dark. I like the ending sooooo much! Because One of the lead will have no choice but to turn around and fight the other leads. Grabbing throat, almost stab them with the knife. I also love it when the protagonist start to do bad stuff :) But this drama features a lot of deaths. Even the first few minutes of the first episodes :sweatingbullets:

And Yes. All six eps are available now. But i cant watch it cause no netflix :( 

+2

• Like 3