Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

:ph34r:...Hm...Er...Sensitive topic. @snowlou @Lawyerh your teammate..the both of you better do your thing yeah.

+2

What thing sushi girl? No one can stop me from boarding the most superior ship in HP, the Flowergarden. LOL. It's the only ship that will sail knocking down all the other small ships in one full sweep. 

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@snowlou @kokodus You could also board FlowerThanos? I was on it for like Ep 1-2. Hahahah!

Oh yeah, I was on FlowerThanos for a long time actually...until like 6th or 7th ep. LOL. But bidulgi ship seems to be pretty strong too....hmmm I think Bidulgi and Gomgom shippers should be afraid now as I think those two ships will definitely sail no matter what. LOLOL. 

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Oh yeah, I was on FlowerThanos for a long time actually...until like 6th or 7th ep. LOL. But bidulgi ship seems to be pretty strong too....hmmm I think Bidulgi and Gomgom shippers should be afraid now as I think those two ships will definitely sail no matter what. LOLOL. 

Omo...you re right koko..look..you re so convinced on flowerthanos since the beginning and it DID NOT sail! Shoo koko awayyyy from IkSong

:onfirex:

@wallflowersforjane apparently i heard flowerthanos is somehow still going as well...and they somehow join hands with FG? Not sure whether this is true

:crazily:370

more than 20 pages to catch up! waaaah

:crazymad:

okay, a serious question -- someone asked me on another thread but I don't even use instagram! so how do we insert link to instagram but not embed image? does anyone know the answer? think I saw @triplem do this some pages ago????

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wow! That's long. Okay, I think we need you to step away from the other ships slowly and carefully. Please stay on the Wintergarden cruise. Gamsahamnida!

15 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane apparently i heard flowerthanos is somehow still going as well...and they somehow join hands with FG? Not sure whether this is true

Oh I don't know about joining hands! I only know some FT theories emerged after Ep 12? I ship FT as best food friends!

Maybe I should start a new FlowerBear ship? Why no one wants to ship them!

@Lmangla I just tried. After the instagram link becomes an image, a black bar appears to say "display as link instead" (or something to that effect). Click on it and the image will revert to a link. Is this the go-around to the no embed rule?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

I'm like the evil omen that no one wants to keep by your side as i bring down the hell with me. 

tumblr_inline_mop4zt3eyT1qz4rgp.gif

6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

don't know about joining hands! I only know some FT theories emerged after Ep 12? 

What theories? They didn't even have any scenes together on 12th ep. 

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

I'm like the evil omen that no one wants to keep by your side as i bring down the hell with me. 

What theories? They didn't even have any scenes together on 12th ep. 

You are The Shipper That Must Not Board

I think it was just general theories, not specific to interactions. I only saw them being referred to in tweets, didn't read it first-hand. Is there some kind of argument on twitter again? Saw some WG accts tweeting out in support of GU again. But I couldn't see what they were responding to.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Winner of the Fastest Ship Boarder Award! I was totally misled by the misdirections for Song Hwa and Jun Wan. I am glad she exited the scene early, any later and it would have been rather difficult to lay down the tracks for IkSong. 

I don't know why I queuing for their ship since ep 1. But because I knew I am a minority, I just keep silent and watch the show. In ep 2, Flower Bear and Flower Thanos has small possibility to happen. Ep 3, a little bit worried because the sudden appearance of the wife, but then she appeared to file a divorce. Oh well, my ship still has the chance :ph34r: Then the only challenger left is FG. But then JWon said to IJ, "Not with GW of all people". Hmm interesting. Choco-pie happened. Okay, WG ship will sail once dr Garden open his heart. Ep 6 happened. Alright, I'm on board of IkSong ship. B)

1 hour ago, snowlou said:
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@alleram95 @snowlou and other iksongers....you guys should be happy that I have not fully boarded your ship yet, I was pretty convinced that Wintergarden will not sail too, but look at where they are now. My shipper instincts are very bad. Hahahaha.

Ok @alleram95 ... So our mission now is to block @kokodus from boarding IkSong ship until we get to ep 8 or so in season 2. Me trying to block koko:

Eh? If @kokodus board IkSong ship sooner, doesn't it mean their ship will sail faster? Or will that ship doomed faster? I'm confused? :huh:

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Should I start supporting Flowergarden now? Bwahahahahaha....It will definitely increase the chances of IkSong sailing. LOL. 

If you board on that ship, what will happened to WG? 

I can't think properly after watching Soul Repairer.. In need of laugh so I'll watch newest episode of How Do You Play

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

You are The Shipper That Must Not Board

oh LOL wallflowersforjane!! 

I also don't know the details..It was just mentioned in one chat group I'm in.. how FT is appearing and seemingly joining hands with FG..so one or two thought that they joined hands for the sake of going against IkSong and WG..but wondered whether they realised that they would have to fight against each other in the end since the ultimate goal is to get SHwa... dear me... I feel like a gossiper now 

:emmm: (disclaimer: I don't know whether this is true or not~~~)

@alleram95 if koko were to board our ship early then according to her own theory, the ship would sink blub blub blub

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

create it like this Insta Link, then highlight the words, and then choose the 'link' button, in there u have an option to post the URL and then click 'Insert' and viola u got it done ;) 

Ah I see. So how about posting the picture as usual jpg pictures like any pictures we shared from google, is it okay?? The rule says no IG embbed but it didn't say no picture from IG. Hahaha... I hope my question doesn't confuse you. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

. Is there some kind of argument on twitter again? Saw some WG accts tweeting out in support of GU again. But I couldn't see what they were responding to.

Yes, my beloved FGers are at it again :w00t:They said that Gyeo ul confession was selfish asking him to stay by her side instead of God's and compared it to what song hwa said to him "Stay here and save more lives" I don't know what part of their brain doesn't understand the fact that Gyeo ul loves him while Songhwa doesn't, well not in the way GU does, and hence the difference in their lines eventhough ultimately both wanted him to stay. 

I noticed that FG shippers are getting more vocal now after almost a month since the ending. LOL. Even in Tumblr when I search for YYS, there used to be a lot of WG gifs before, but now I see FG gifs are predominating....sigh. 

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Btw @Alice Wonderland:cry:you said busted 3 and now it triggers my braincells..I’m like scrolling through twitter on busted series again. :lol:It was a tough addiction to break...but now I’m relapsing :bawling: @Lawyerh I’m going relapse againnnnnn

You can take a break with your strong will. But your strong will is to keep being updated of it. So you're doomed. Just accept the truth.

So what did you get? Any release date rumor or something there?

• LOL 1