Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Dhakra At one time @kokodus Was in this fandom called the Pineapple head . Now she’s had enough fruit & moved on to this new one .... 

@sushilicious It looks good !!!! I am looking forward to cny break next week ! 

Take care @mouse007

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

To my kingdom watcher

+2

• Like 4

514 :relieved:

tonight is very clearrrrrrr

'cause we both are lying hereeeeeee

there's so many things I want to sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I will always love youuuuuuuuuuuu

I could never leave you aloneeeeeeeeee

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Lmangla received your tag lols :D 

I really tried very hard to ignore but I actually lost sleep. I was so angry.:angry:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I really tried very hard to ignore but I actually lost sleep. I was so angry.:angry:

Calm down mama :) No angry. Or white hair will grow ^_^

@angelangie Your delivery will arrive soon. I swim to the security guards to request for speed delivery for you. If they don't do it,i will cause a tsunami to bring the parcel to you  ^_^

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just now, sushilicious said:

+2

sadly, have LOTS of white hair that I have to regularly dye my hair! too much stress. :(

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

56 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie Your delivery will arrive soon. I swim to the security guards to request for speed delivery for you. If they don't do it,i will cause a tsunami to bring the parcel to you  ^_^

+2

lols love you for it.... :) factory unable to deliver so we will have to answer for it lols

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

my dear you have take a deep breath and read from her perspectives.....she wasnt being angry about you and she was just debating on her points....i will not fault her and neither will i fault yours eithers...

one thing that i always find work for me when i learn to read from what other interpret differently from mine or start arguing stating that what i believe in is wrong....and since she is quoting physiology this should be well understand for her.....what she stated as an excuse isnt actually an excuse....it is the results of world and society environment fundamental that pushes or develop one character.....what i find that is wrong with her post is that

she does NOT understand from your stand point either....she couldnt comprehend why you interpret it as such 

"What you deem right may not be right with others, and what you deem wrong may not be wrong with others"

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus so did Deng Lun cure you of your Pineapple head obsession? :D I don’t blame you for falling for Phoenix. I mean, look at him!

@LSGLMH_88 one of the most painful parts for me was when Phoenix used Jin Mi’s gift to make flowers for Sue Hi and then he proposed to her knowing that Jin Mi was watching. He did it to hurt her and “sever their ties” but it was so painful and I couldn’t stop crying over it. 

@Lmangla I also have a lot of white hair and have to also regularly dye my hair. It runs in my genes from my father’s side of the family. It gets super expensive so it’s annoying. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5