• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@Sushimi I rarely ever go to the movie theatre. I mostly watch from home, when the movie becomes available on Netflix or if it can be rented via Google Play or Cineplex. I have to admit I have never seen a movie by myself but maybe I should! Lol

• Like 2

@Sushimi Did you know that they are planning for a Knives out sequel? Only the detective is the same with a different case, it seems. Still looking forward to another quality movie from this team. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I have to admit I have never seen a movie by myself but maybe I should! Lol

there was a few movies I really wanted to see but couldn't find anyone to go with. so I have watched a few on my own...go in the afternoon or for a morning show as there are plenty of people who show up on their own and it doesn't feel strange. at least that was my experience years ago.... the last movie I went on my own - I was on a project in a different city for work and was bored. since I was in the mall, just went to the theatre. it was some action movie and therefore, the entire theatre was packed as it was saturday.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OMG!!! HyunBin is so HOT, smoking sizzling fiery hot!!! Cute at the same time!!! Those soulful yearning wistful eyes bored right into your heart!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! :scream: I am dead and resurrected repeatedly!!! :scream:

• LOL 5

I remember why I didn’t watch JoJo Rabbit on the plane now.  I tuned in to The Farewell instead.  It’s a really interesting movie.  I think a lot of people felt it deserved an Oscar nomination but it didn’t gather enough of a following (important people).  It’s poignant and culturally relevant.  The ending was surprising.  I think that’s why it stayed with me.  

• Like 3
7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I have to admit I have never seen a movie by myself but maybe I should! Lol

I have watched only one movie by myself at the theater. I have to admit I was at my lowest point. Looking back I know it was a great experience. :glasses: 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, cenching said:

OMG!!! HyunBin is so HOT, smoking sizzling fiery hot!!! Cute at the same time!!! Those soulful yearning wistful eyes bored right into your heart!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! :scream: I am dead and resurrected repeatedly!!! :scream:

What happened? What happened?

• LOL 4
15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What happened? What happened?

HELP!! Please report HB to the police!!! That face and especially those eyes of him can't be let loose on screen!!! It's a crime against womankind!!

• LOL 5

Those soulful yearning wistful eyes bored right into your heart!!!

that explains whe he don’t kiss deeply , we need to see these soulful eye ;)

5e400f4b81cbe871024186.gif?download

+2

• LOL 4

@Sejabin

My Achilles’ heel is a man with soulful eyes...HB and KJW has that thing in common...While KJW is sexy, HB is dashing both are yummy and delicious like chocolates but with different filling....:glasses: 

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Im into Holo Love now @Ameera Ali :joy: Join us!

Reveal hidden contents

d1e771d9-dab4-436b-9ded-f03a3e4f5704.jpg

It has already started? I´m going to join you. I saw the trailer and really like it. 

+2

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I really love it too. Watch with me, already have 12 eps :phew: @triplem where are u? Im in love with holo now omg.... 

Already 12? Are the episodes short?

+2

• Love 2

Captain Ri ran to his house angrily looking for SeRi....

Ahjumma 1 : Are we all thinking the same thing now?
Ahjumma 2 : He's fuming mad, but that only makes him even more attractive.

I love the NK's Ahjummas.....How the way they fangirling over Captain Ri reminded me of myself fangirling all over hot Oppa.... :joy:

• LOL 3

Hello everyone~~

Just want to pop in and wish you all a good 2020, late i know :glasses:

Drama watchers, the new crop of dramas are quite good.

Crash Landing is entertainment on auto.  Romantic Dr Kim 2 is as good as S1.

Itaewon class is refreshing, love its energy, the main characters, the voiceovers... it’s more than what it seems.  Drama shines from E3 on.  Highly recommended.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic