Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

20 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplem Oh, which fruit is it this time? Lil sis @kokodusmoving on to another oppa is nothing special. :ph34r:

@sushilicious Yep, if he treats her band or I have to defend Se Young's role, there will be a fight between siblings! And if I learned something from all my second leads, then it is how to play dirty. :D 

Oh if you think I will spare you on the official thread or don't call out your chans misbehavior, I can promise that will not happen. Maybe you should get a little bit of briefing from @triplembeforehand. She had this situation quite a couple of times and our banters on threads are legendary. :D 

Just because Se Young is 6th on my list, it doesn't mean I will defend her less. After all, Place 1-5 don't have a drama airing currently anyway. 

It’s true , you can argue with him till the cows come home @sushilicious , but he can defend them to death . But of course , I’m not easily fazed .. ( I’m very good at trash talking as well ) :P

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra Watch me ignoring you for the entirety of the drama including this thread.If i start to find it annoying. So you will be spamming as much as you can to thin air. I will just talk to others. And if anyone ask me why aren't you talking to this D---....Hk.....Ra? Guy? who has been tagging you like crazy. I will say i have no relation with this Girl.

Wait till your Fl do some dirty crap on My Chan. We will see. 

@triplem Let him spam all he wants. I will just eat food.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@kokodus I saw that.. Deng Lun is such a carefree guy...!! his smile , laugh so adorable... Yang Zi- Deng Lun seem super close...!!! I aint gonna ship.. I dont ship actors....they are here to deliver performance.... I love how Yang zi acts through her eyes.... when she was conveying that king yi is impotent in Mortal Realm to Suihe/// the way she communicated to het friend to take Sui He away...mindblowing !!! Ironically both Deng Lun and Yang zi acted together in ode of joy... have you watched any glimpse of it???

@cenching can give us a sneak peak i believe...

+2

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra Watch me ignoring you for the entirety of the drama including this thread.If i start to find it annoying. So you will be spamming as much as you can to thin air. I will just talk to others. And if anyone ask me why aren't you talking to this D---....Hk.....Ra? Guy? who has been tagging you like crazy. I will say i have no relation with this Girl.

Wait till your Fl do some dirty crap on My Chan. We will see. 

@triplem Let him spam all he wants. I will just eat food.

+2

Perfect attitude to deal with him, my friend. Keep it up. 

22 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Just wait a few more month sis.

:tounge_xd: Believe it or not, I have decided to stay in the Deng Lun realm forever. He is the man of my dreams. 

@LSGLMH_88 Their first drama together was flowers in fog back then when they were only 18. They were a couple in that show. They also acted together in ode to Joy 2 but I believe they are not a couple there. I have not watched both, but I will check out flowers in fog, at least their scenes together when I have time. And who am I kidding, I'm totally shipping them. LOL. 

DyDlyF_UYAEQq4J?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@kokodus naaahhh i am beyond that Shipping phase... !!! I like them together on screen though..we don't get to see such heart wrenching romance on Indian TV... sigh !!! gone are the days !!!

+2

• Like 4

@LSGLMH_88 Asking who is KJW? Then i guess you haven't watch coffee prince yet.:ph34r::lol:

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

He is Henry Lau...That pic is the one where he looked the least like DL but I chose it for the obvious reason....:lol:  In some angles he does looks like DL especially the eyes and coloring....

+2

to me because they share some puffy cheek as well as both have very fair skin and from certain angle both does look alike to me too

• Like 5

@staygold KJW starred in a MV from a group called Dickpunk. MV just came out! 

@kokodus you gotta teach me more. :) 

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

@sushilicious omo!! so cute!!! :love: Thank u!

Heard that Jae wook was helping them, because I think he was friends with one of the members. 

Both KDW & KJW did a MV after Guest.  Ahhhh :) 

+2

• Like 5