Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 how are you , how your study going :wub:

+2

I´m fine. The restrictions in my country are slowly being lifted. 2 days ago I was able to meet my friend that I haven´t seen for months :D

Well about my studies, let´s just say that I find staring at my wall much more interesting then writing on my thesis :emmm:

How are you doing?

+2

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I´m fine. The restrictions in my country are slowly being lifted. 2 days ago I was able to meet my friend that I haven´t seen for months :D

Well about my studies, let´s just say that I find staring at my wall much more interesting then writing on my thesis :emmm:

How are you doing?

+2

I’m doing great , just not happy I need to go back to work to get training how to deal with coronavirus after lockdown ( to be ready for next year when we retain to work full time  :joy:

couldn’t they just leave me home & get paid :phew:

+2

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Haha. So....Lee Dong Wook and Im Si Wan, they are a ship couple in this series called strangers from hell.

There are several reasonings:

1. They have no FLs. 
  2. Dong Wook would call Si Wan “honey” throughout.
  3. Their skinship is basically...Dong Wook pinching Si Wan’s Adam Apple & Si Wan sitting on Dong Wook...(:lol:)

My own personal style of dramas that I love, this is the drama that really fits my style. Not just because of the ship, but the story as well. It’s quite sickening..... (Dong Wook even drilled a hole through Si Wan’s room to spy on him!) the so called ‘FL’ is useless. But my ship sailed freely at the end of the day in a rather odd way. Hahahahaa

+2

I haven't watched Stranger from the hell because from the trailer it looks very scary (I am very coward person, sushi~)  :w00t:

But Reason no 3 is quite interesting! :coolshades:

And very glad that LDW is moved on from my hubby!

tumblr_okc46e9xub1qjtjwpo2_250.gifv

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I’m doing great , just not happy I need to go back to work to get training how to deal with coronavirus after lockdown ( to be ready for next year when we retain to work full time  :joy:

couldn’t they just leave me home & get paid :phew:

+2

Yeah It would have been nice to get paid for staying at home. Life would be so wonderful:happydance:

I wish you good luck! :kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@000231846597 @wallflowersforjanewell, rabbit and Wolf they are Im Si Wan (Rabbit) Lee Dong Wook (Wolf). They are a ship.

31 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

There are several reasonings:

1. They have no FLs. 
  2. Dong Wook would call Si Wan “honey” throughout.
  3. Their skinship is basically...Dong Wook pinching Si Wan’s Adam Apple & Si Wan sitting on Dong Wook...(:lol:)

WUT?! How about the rest of the animal kingdom, I want to know the answers.

• LOL 3