• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I really love it too. Watch with me, already have 12 eps :phew: @triplem where are u? Im in love with holo now omg.... 

I’m here . No time . Real life Is messing with my drama life :lol: but I will binge it . I hv not even had time to watch Forest Eps 3 & 4 . 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

O really?  I thought last night was finale :lol:

The finale will be on Feb. 16 :)\

I hope Netflix subscriber's will be counted for the ratings, so we can make Hyun Bin's dream of 21% rating (or higher) come true! 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/8/2020 at 9:28 PM, Sejabin said:

@thanie here.. my baby brother. Really like my baby because I helped mom to taking care of him since he was a baby. Our age gap is 9 years. Before married he usually slept together with me. if he sick he will come to my bed and sleep there because he said he get well sooner if sleep next to me HAHAHAHAHAHA 

*blackpink fan lol

and after married he still loves to sleep on my bed next to me and my baby lol..

@thanie us 2013

@Sejabin Oh, Wow! You're a sweet Sissy :heart: 

You guys remind me of my two lovely kids. You're very pretty, too! Was the photo taken at the prom? 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama @triplem did you guys watch Cheese in the Trap?  I avoided it because it looked too “cheesy” :lol: (posters).  But I wanted more of PHJ.  And I really like Kim GoEun.  She’s not your usual pretty actress but she is magic when on screen.  Every time I watch her, I am impressed so that’s saying something.  Anyway I started watching.  I have heard there was a massive outcry about the ending... which I gather wasn’t the happy ever after that everyone wanted.  I am on Ep13.  It’s really good.  The story, the characters, the Uni life portrayal.  What were your thoughts about the ending?  Did you like it?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, thanie said:

@ktcjdrama, why this emoji :pensive:?

Something happened in one of my dramas that I didn’t want to happen :(  

@nrllee I didn’t watch Cheese. Forgot why. One must be the hair, then I heard the rumors about ending, so not that motivated to watch. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem did you guys watch Cheese in the Trap?  I avoided it because it looked too “cheesy” :lol: (posters).  But I wanted more of PHJ.  And I really like Kim GoEun.  She’s not your usual pretty actress but she is magic when on screen.  Every time I watch her, I am impressed so that’s saying something.  Anyway I started watching.  I have heard there was a massive outcry about the ending... which I gather wasn’t the happy ever after that everyone wanted.  I am on Ep13.  It’s really good.  The story, the characters, the Uni life portrayal.  What were your thoughts about the ending?  Did you like it?

Ok the ending was not to my liking . It was a big outcry for a reason . As much as I love second lead brown eye oppa ...my bias in that drama is PHJ . Somewhat spoilerish & strong words from me 

Spoiler

Basically the writer / PD gave so much screen time to second lead ‘s piano playing scenes that you Will hardly see PHJ towards the end . I love Seo Kang Joon but I really did not ship him with KGE ‘s character at all . But SKJ was very popular with the audience, so the writer changed some stuff toward the end ( that’s what I believe happened)  And the ending was ridiculous - it was some stupid open ending & we don’t even know what it meant ...

@nrllee @triplem

I Chose to watched the movie version with PHJ but different female lead due to the crappy ending in drama version. From what I read the movie ending somehow was quite understandable. I love KGE and she’s definitely a superb artist and way better than OHS but I don’t want to wasted 16 hours of my time for such crappy ending. At least by watching the movie version I got what was Cheese In The Trap was all about without the heartache of crappy ending.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic