Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Today songs that is stuck in my head and I cannot stop humming

Spoiler

@sushiliciousDid you see gameplay of MK11? It looks reaaaally good. 

• Like 4

@Dhakra i did. Loving the fact that Raiden is Dark Raiden makes my heart tingle.

@LSGLMH_88 Regarding who @staygold is throbbing about..KJW

IMG-20190129-230125.jpg

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Xufeng waiting for me in the heavenly realm

Spoiler

tumblr_pm3mqc8QKO1vso0bbo1_1280.jpg

@USAFarmgirl is nowhere to be seen these days. Sigh. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

elieve it or not, I have decided to stay in the Deng Lun realm forever. He is the man of my dreams. 

hmm okay...let's take a bet.. @Dhakra two months ? one? how long you think this round?

3 hours ago, staygold said:

@sushilicious omo!! so cute!!! :love: Thank u!

It is too cute...I wanted to gif it ...but the YT link won't allow

46 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@LSGLMH_88 Regarding who @staygold is throbbing about..KJW

If you go check the thread you'll be surprised how many folks are so excited to hv KJW in his first rom-com lead...'

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

+2

@triplemThat depends, if we make a bet, we have to define what exactly has to happen. Until she talks like that about someone else and swools about him? Normally around a month. But if we are going to make a bet, she will do everything possible to make me lose it. Even if it means to not like someone else, even if she has to surpress it. So whatever time I say, she will do it in secret, doing everything possible to make me lose.

So we have to set up a specific date she doesn't know in secret and determine the rules between the competitors. We also need a judge again.  Honey @stroppyse is quite busy these days, Farming princess @USAFarmgirl is lost somewhere. Mhm, ah I know. Mom @cenching As mother she won't prefer one children!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Such strategies!! :P  I say exactly 2.5 months for @kokodus to find a new crush. Unless we get either Deng Lun or Pineapple head's series in 2.5 months! 

Deng Lun's gold costume!!! :heart: I cud have worn it (minus the shoulder accessories) to my ownwedding!!!! B):w00t:

+2

@USAFarmgirl  @dotonly where are u!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

hat depends, if we make a bet, we have to define what exactly has to happen. Until she talks like that about someone else and swools about him? Normally around a month. But if we are going to make a bet, she will do everything possible to make me lose it. Even if it means to not like someone else, even if she has to surpress it. So whatever time I say, she will do it in secret, doing everything possible to make me lose.

You have a point...she was quite long on pineapple fandom...this is he in case you are wondering....

Spoiler

dylanwangmg.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pcox4v5tsu1whom8so1_500.gif

Why 2.5 months? Is it based on the number of episodes @staygold?

Where is our MVP @dotonly?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

@triplemI know. She always has a new one every couple of months. So I would be ready for a bet, but terms should be discussed. :D I have date in mind, but what has to happen is the question. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

See she has a treasure chest that she keeps adding her loves to and they remain there forever! So far I know it has LMH, RJY, Wallace Chung, 'Ye Hua', 'Pineapple head', and Deng Lun (anyone I missed). They will keep popping up now and then cos she loves them all! I suppose it takes her 2.5 months to zip through all their series and bts etc! 

:sweatingbullets: I think I am dead alright!

Spoiler

crosshairs_bullseye_target_t_shirt-r75b9

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Pfffft Y'all know me too well. LOL. It is not my fault that the dramaland keep throwing at me these awesome male leads from time and again. Sighhh. But I swear I have fallen into this Deng Lun realm too deep I'm confident that this will last more than 2.5 months. Hahaha. Anyways my other oppas and geges don't have any other dramas coming up in the near future. So yeah. LOL. 

tumblr_pm3q9mzsm31vso0bbo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

The main reason I love Henry Lau is because I always have a soft spot for a man who’s good with strings and a bow....Those men look absolutely sexy...:wub:

@sushilicious

One of the thing that caught my attention in Voice was the Panerai watch MTG wore in the last episode in the roof top scene....That’s a darn gorgeous watch!!! :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2