Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

18 minutes ago, bairama said:

About what sushiiee?? :(

Fed up that money is always the problem. Everything is about money now. Everything is so expensive. I hate it. I really freaking hate it! And money is always the thing that stops me from doing the things I want & need. Why is everyone so willing to pay money for expensive stuff while I feel as though I’m ripping away pieces of my soul as I pay for the same price?! I hate it! 

I honestly can’t enjoy things sometimes. Without the feeling of “I just wasted money. “:tears:

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Ahhh yes yes.. That suck thing about this world especially these days I feel it becomes more blatant. All the differences between the rich and poor make lead mostly people money oriented. And that's kinda crazy.. What are you want and need now? What is that you like?? @sushilicious

On my end of junior high school.. Those days are really frustating in money side.. Thankful there is my bro:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra what would your reaction be, if they ever make a Radiant Office 2? (Just asking.)

+2

I think that question should be directed to me...ahahaha...RO is a lovely slice of life rom coms.  But the romance was like snail pace....Also , male lead is my royal hotness HSJ. If he returns , I will watch. I know your bae was there as well I am also a big fan of FL as she is a very good actress. Did you see Life on Mars? That was a fantastic drama. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

I think that question should be directed to me...ahahaha...RO is a lovely slice of life rom coms.  But the romance was like snail pace....Also , male lead is my royal hotness HSJ. If he returns , I will watch. I know your bae was there as well I am also a big fan of FL as she is a very good actress. Did you see Life on Mars? That was a fantastic drama. 

Never did, but I’ve heard of LOM. :) My Bae is an ahole in RO. But I got to love his cunning and sunny side too :) he is cute. I love how with MBC’s editing style. They made my chan’s Face really shiny and white. :) Thanks MBC :) 

A person kind of stated like some stuff that RO left off, and by that it could be a S2 itself. So I was curious would you guys be happy if there is one:) 

@triplem :sweatingbullets:I wish there was a season 2 though...For my Bae...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@bairama needed school supplies. Needed a box of correction tapes’s refiller. 8 dollars?!

+2

8 dollars?! Supplier is killing me! Wkkkkk.. I'm hating the fact about how we are wasting money here in hospital grrr so frustatinggg haha

Btw I find this 1M May Jlee with Park Minyoung, so cuteee 

• Like 2

I have no motivation left to finish MoA and Encounter...sigh.

Where is @mouse007?!?! Have you watched the finale of Encounter? How was it??

• Like 4

@bairama Want to know something? Bought my current phone (Android, Samsung S9) for 399 dollars. Wanted to buy a note 9 it cost 699! Got to go with the cheapest. 399. Scrap that idea of getting a note 9.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem i am just gonna sit on the ground, and wait for item cause i can't watch kingdom still<_<^_^ @bairama you joining? You are...right?

This is going to be a statement here:

"I like Along With The Gods Actors."

-My Chan

-Ha Won Maek

-Gang Rim 

*grunts*

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1