Add and Subtract Game

Admin

But then again, if you could gift an oppa to someone, one could start collecting stuff for the oppa by using points.

You could buy with Soompi points things for your oppa like:

- clothes

- a haircut

- a new car

- amnesia

- a hangover

- an annoying mother-in-law

- a kiss with open eyes

- a kiss with closed eyes

- a poor girl

- a plot that makes no sense

- a clingy second FL

- noble idiocy

- etc.

:winkx:

EDIT: lol @angelangie :D

• LOL 4

The only reason I want @Dhakra to watch HP is because I want him to passionately defend Gyeo ul/SHB from all these haters. Sigh. I'm pretty sure he will like her character and swoon over her. LOL. But it seems like a lost cause already. Sigh. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

The only reason I want @Dhakra to watch HP is because I want him to passionately defend Gyeo ul/SHB from all these haters. Sigh. I'm pretty sure he will like her character and swoon over her. LOL. But it seems like a lost cause already. Sigh.

Is GU = Dr. Jang? The one I thought has Asperger's?

Why don't people like her? :(

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Is GU a bad doctor or is she in a competing ship? :D I wanna know!

She was the most interesting part of ep 2. Without her, I might never have been able to watch the whole episode.

Do you think she is a bad doctor? She asked a devastated mom whether she did the cpr. She attained a very bad first impression after that and its the start of all the hatred towards her. 

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

@partyon Since you said Gyeo ul is the most interesting part of ep 2, can you just watch the rest of the eps for her. She plays a very important role and that is also one of the reason for hate comments, how dare she have more screentime than the main character? LOLOL. 

• LOL 5

25 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@wallflowersforjane @000231846597 a little thing about me. Monkey have been with me for quite sometime. Henceforth he is part of my animal kingdom collection. So not necessarily a newww oppa. It more on visit old love :)  

+2

Your old love is being revived at a very good time! Who else is in the animal kingdom? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Do you think she is a bad doctor? She asked a devastated mom whether she did the cpr. She attained a very bad first impression after that and its the start of all the hatred towards her.

What would one define as being a good vs a bad doctor?

It's a well known fact that a lot of surgeons have very poor social skills. They are usually very focused on their jobs - surgery is what they like to do. Talking to patients? Not so much.

I know that there are some hospitals in some countries where they have doctors who are specialized in only interacting with the patients - meaning that the surgeons don't have to talk to patients anymore and can focus only on the actual surgery.

According to some studies psychopaths and sociopaths are over-represented in the field of surgery - it takes a certain type of personality to be able to cut up people without it affecting your own emotions.
I am not in the position to judge if these are good or bad doctors. :) It's a fact, though, that these doctors save a lot of lives around the world.

38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon Since you said Gyeo ul is the most interesting part of ep 2, can you just watch the rest of the eps for her. She plays a very important role and that is also one of the reason for hate comments, how dare she have more screentime than the main character? LOLOL.

I'm sorry to hear that people feel that way. Yeah, I thought she was interesting because she was a type of surgeon that is depicted quite realistically. That's why I would like to know more about her. lol :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It's not the character I don't like.... it is more about me having issues with the way the writer handles GU's professional knowledge of interacting with patients and their families.... I mean she is already at the 3rd year of her residency.... how could she be as insensitive as that?

Spoiler

And the way she threw jargons at a worried parent in an later episode... I rolled my eye hard for that scene.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1