Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It’s very normal for it to be that expensive. BTS was 200 SGD or more and if you convert the money to where Dhakra lives, it’s more than that :) 

+2

Eeeek...but BTS is huge so i can understand the price tag. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Eeeek...but BTS is huge so i can understand the price tag. 

Well, BP is big too :) 

+2

• Like 1

@kokodus I started watching drama on Viki...lol the comments by users are hillarious.. !!! had a gala time... Still having actually.. Tell me what all are the other dramas we can watch it on viki??Translation is good..

• Like 3

@LSGLMH_88 wait till you get to the juicy parts like the mutual cultivation scene. The commenters had gone crazy. LOLOL. I can't believe this is your first time watching a show on Viki. Their timed comments is too precious. But it's not advisable to have the timed comments on if you are watching a show for the first time. You will not be able to follow the subs. I have always thought Viki subs are better than DF when DF was still kicking around. They translate it according to the context and also include plenty of notes. Netflix didn't translate him as baby Phoenix, they just went with Phoenix, but you know how it adds humor to the show. Tsk tsk. You can just surf through Viki to see which shows you can watch. Even the ones not available in our country can be watched with the help of VPN. I watched my first ever K show, BOF on Viki only after seeing it on one of my local TV channels Hahaha

99B6CC385C1F9E730451D8

Cr to owner

• Like 2

@sushilicious @triplem 200 SGD are  ~130€. That's quite a difference than amost 170€. :D The € is strong. Never forget that.  There's a reason we call the dollar just a piece of paper. :P 

Be aware that's the starting price. The good stuff will be even more expensive. 

And no, it's not, at least not if you compare it to other groups that were already here. 

But I'm on your page about the fact that Blackpink is quite big, probably not because of their music, rather because of the company behind it. YG really wants to squeeze out every possible Euro. 

• Like 2

GAHHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. HE IS PRETTIER THAN ME AND MOST OF THE GIRLS. 

9968E33A5C4D878A30

• LOL 4

His smile feels like heaven to me...

99B39C385C4D87062E

• Love 3

+2

Just a random number passing by, don't mind me. I have my eyes closed anyway.

Oh gosh, in what have I gotten myself into. 

• LOL 3

I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS TOO. GODDAMN SO MUCH UWU

99D2AE345C4D85F927

• LOL 4

+2

*squeezing through*

:ph34r:

• LOL 4

@sushilicious just focusing on getting better but you can bet I’ll be back here with a vengeance as soon as I am able!! Lol

• Like 4

Just...24 more days till holiday :P yayyyyyyy. Taking a break for two months all the way till April and I will finally be in my year two! At that time, I will binge watch loads of dramas!

Omgggggg

@triplem

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1