Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem @mouse007 I'm amazed by my ability to move on from one actor to another in such a short amount of time. Haha. But yeah, Phoenix is someone worth jumping ships over. Haha

@sushilicious I can't come up with a nice catchphrase for my profile relating to Phoenix that's why I haven't changed it yet. LOLOL. 

@Lmangla I went and read the last 2 pages of ED thread because of your outburst. I mean I know you are always calm and composed so I was curious what made you so angry. Haha. While I can understand where the opposite poster is coming from, but her tone was completely rude. And she clearly looks down on people who have differing opinions than her. That's totally not a mindset that is suitable for soompi forums where people always have contrasting opinions. Tsk tsk. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie @Lmangla What happened?:tears:

@Lmangla Don't angry mama. :( 

+2

nothing is wrong my dear :) just some different opinions with some very opinionated person :D 

• Like 7

@angelangie - have no issues with different opinions  but insults even indirect ones are unacceptable on our forum.  That's why I was mad. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@angelangie - have no issues with different opinions  but insults even indirect ones are unacceptable on our forum.  That's why I was mad. 

which is why i said 'opinionated' lols

also one thing i find that will be of interest for her lols :D and it will escalated into another war if that happen

@triplem

'what you deem of others is actually what you are' 

what she is calling you is also what she is calling herself.....she said you are judgmental and what she is doing now is also what you call judgmental too

• Like 6

@Lmangla @angelangie I have read it. Whatever she say, it will get back to her one day.  Take a breather and relax. I don't want Mama to get more white hair haha.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla @angelangie I have read it. Whatever she say, it will get back to her one day.  Take a breather and relax. I don't want Mama to get more white hair haha.

+2

no worries dearie....no white hair here :D  if u study my post you know im not offended and im not offended easily.....i have learn long ago that the more offended you are the more excited the other party is and the more right they think they are and they will also think that we admitted we are wrong.... :D 

it take a lot more than that to make me really angry :) 

• Like 6

what abt him (Pineapple head) romancing someone else (Ever night 2)! Huh?! We are all for it!! :D:love:

@Lmangla  :cookie: Yes, tone and language is very tricky on forums. 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL4VsnuEOM12N7MtxDKx5

Cos we don't want to give anyone power over us to make us angry... for too long.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Of course I'm all for Pineapple head romancing someone else. I actually do like the female lead of Evernight. She looks so small, cute and adorable. Hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Of course I'm all for Pineapple head romancing someone else. I actually do like the female lead of Evernight. She looks so small, cute and adorable. Hahaha

I suggested Ever night to a friend and she asked me if it has enough skinship! :lol: One look at the fmv and she screamed 'They are babies!' What skinship!:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Kinda dislike people who is as stale as a stale bread. Not opening to other people's opinions on things. It's quite amusing seeing how people will defend their own opinions as though it's their lives and would attack people,just because you have a different opinions then them....come on man. It's a drama. :sweatingbullets: Some fans are wild. You are not the only one watching who have many different opinions then you...hm...plus it's not like you have the rights to say "Oh this is this. It must be it." 

+2

Edited by sushilicious
Keeping it PG
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, staygold said:

what abt him (Pineapple head) romancing someone else (Ever night 2)! Huh?! We are all for it!! :D:love:

let them romance away!! :D 

33 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Song YiRen had became my fav artist after seeing her in EverNight, and i want to see her with other guys too :D and i have a couple other in lines......she have another 2 drama in lines :D and now with EverNight2 i have just added another 1 that make it 3 :D

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

"Oh this is this. It must be it." 

unfortunately dearie....tons of those ppl thought it this way....they always believe that 'YES THIS IS IT" and expected more ppl to agree to it :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2