Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Yes in the end they both really trust each other so well. He seems very comfortable with her, rather than with ES.

@Lawyerh Do you think they will somehow take it a step further in Secret Forest season 2? If I remember correctly the main lead was unable to feel emotions?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh Do you think they will somehow take it a step further in Secret Forest season 2? If I remember correctly the main lead was unable to feel emotions?

He started smiling just so very slightly at the end of the drama. So I am looking forward to him feeling more and showing more emotions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Since it's a crime drama, don't think they will ever become official couple :lol: It might will follow X Files pattern. "Are they, aren't they the case?".  

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh Is the shipping of this couple strong? I am just wondering if the writers will cave and cater to the public by making them into a couple in season 2?
I do remember seeing the last scene (I skipped to it after I had dropped the drama - lol) where it looked like the ML was smiling ever so slightly. Anyway, I felt that the fact that he couldn't feel emotions the same way as others because of a brain surgery was a very unique concept in a k-drama.

@Lmangla This Thai drama My Husband in Law is crazy. :joy:Never seen a scene like this in a Korean drama.

Spoiler

The 2nd FL is stalking the ML even after he's gotten sham married to the FL. The 2nd FL can't accept that the ML has dumped her - even though she's married to another man.

So the 2nd FL ambushes him in a public parking garage, starts unzipping his pants in public and threatens to r*pe him.... :blink::crazy:

Not often we see switched roles.

Anyway, no worries. The ML's wife (the FL) comes to the rescue.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla This Thai drama My Husband in Law is crazy. :joy:Never seen a scene like this in a Korean drama.

bwahahahah... that sounds hilariously face palm awful. :lol:

I wish lakorns were subbed in viki like before. the timed comments on such bad dramas were as entertaining as the drama itself. I remember in one drama, a commentator said "is he a vampire? why does he keep looking at her neck like he wants to bite her?" -- it became this running joke in the comments. I laughed so much at the male lead because of those comments. rather than romance, we are a step away from laughing that he wants to suck her blood. :joy:

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I wish lakorns were subbed in viki like before. the timed comments on such bad dramas were as entertaining as the drama itself. I remember in one drama, a commentator said "is he a vampire? why does he keep looking at her neck like he wants to bite her?" -- it became this running joke in the comments. I laughed so much at the male lead because of those comments. rather than romance, we are a step away from laughing that he wants to suck her blood. :joy:

Which drama is this? :joy: Yeah, I remember that there used to be a lot of Thai dramas on Viki before. Seems they all disappeared.

What's your take on the female-male dynamic in the lakorns? Is it normal that the guys are a lot more macho....? The 2nd FL's husband is truly an abusive and awful person. It's hard to watch some of the scenes even... :(

The fashion in this Thai drama is a lot nicer than most k-drama fashion I see. :kiss_wink:

@kokodus What movie is that? I see Jo In Sung - it immediately piques my interest :joy:

• LOL 4

Alright I want to move on from HP and wingar, but this neck talk is not helping.....:unsure: I want to call our mom here....

@partyon The classic. Pretty popular movie I guess. Son Ye Jin looks so young and pretty. Anyone has watched it here? It looks like a triangle love..... No? Don't want to board the wrong ship. LOL. 

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon The classic. Pretty popular movie I guess. Son Ye Jin looks so young and pretty. Anyone has watched it here? It looks like a triangle love..... No? Don't want to board the wrong ship. LOL. 

Which ship are you on? Jo In Sung or Cho Seung Woo? :joy:

I like both, so it would be a hard choice for me....

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which ship are you on? Jo In Sung or Cho Seung Woo? :joy:

I like both, so it would be a hard choice for me....

I'm not familiar with both of them.....hahahahaha. 

@Lawyerh sigh everything circles back to HP. 

Son Ye Jin cries prettily too. Hahaha. But I only Stan oppas not unnies. Lol

• LOL 3

I have watched The Classics because I like all the three leads, although I have little memory of the exact storyline. Only remembered the scene at the end of a shocking yet touching discovery by the FL. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think I should watch this movie.....

wait, you haven't watched this move? this song 'me to you' and that rush around in the rain is something that has even been parodied or gently referred to in many kdramas because it is such a classic scene...

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which drama is this? :joy: Yeah, I remember that there used to be a lot of Thai dramas on Viki before. Seems they all disappeared.

What's your take on the female-male dynamic in the lakorns? Is it normal that the guys are a lot more macho....? The 2nd FL's husband is truly an abusive and awful person. It's hard to watch some of the scenes even... :(

The fashion in this Thai drama is a lot nicer than most k-drama fashion I see. :kiss_wink:

@kokodus What movie is that? I see Jo In Sung - it immediately piques my interest :joy:

wish I could remember the name of the drama but it has been a while. kekeke...

so lakorns are totally an acquired taste! hahahah... personally, I end up dropping many because the girl is way too boring. often, she is total doormat goody push over and just makes me yawn. the lakorns where I finish watching are ones where the leads are actually somewhat entertaining and not as bland. for me, a standout actress is anne. her dramas tended to be a bit different and she has this very spunky hilarious vibe. if you want to see less macho guys, check out two of her dramas - soot saneha and sapai glai peun tiang. my aunt laughed like crazy over soot saneha - she was so sad when we finished the episodes and was like "thats it? no more kru cook? but why?!" :lol:

• LOL 4

Why am I seeing these kind of tweets only at night time? How to sleep after this? :bawling:

@Lmangla Yeah I have seen it parodied in many dramas....Dots, R88 to name a few, this song is also used in HP. But somehow I have not watched the movie yet. LOL. I'm not big on watching kmovies tbh. Will try to watch this one though....the mv looks very cute. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I did have watched it but only through some short clips in the beginning, in the middle and the end of the story, not a complete one.

I'll put it under spoiler in case others who are interested to see didn't want to get spoiled

Spoiler

SYJ played 2 characters, the present and in the past. In the present day, SYJ is a university student and falls in love with another student played by JIS. When she was cleaning her house, she found an old love letters owned by her mother (played by SYJ in the past time).

The mother when she was young visited countryside and met with JSW character. They spend time together and gradually fall in love with each other. At that time, the mother gave JSW character a necklace and JSW cherish that necklace as a memory between the two of them. One day the mother is promised to engage with another man who is also friend with JSW character. The boy helped them to exchange letters through his name, but when the parents found out, they're furious and the friend almost lost his life. Driven by guilt, JSW and the mother stayed apart and didn't continue their courtship. Eventually they marry to different partner and move on.

There is a rain scene where SYJ and JIS run under the rain with JIS's coat as their cover in the present day. Both later confirmed their feelings for each other and SYJ shared her mother's story to JIS. JIS then take out the necklace that he has been wearing. It's the same necklace that JSW character kept. 

464 ?

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have watched The Classics because I like all the three leads, although I have little memory of the exact storyline. Only remembered the scene at the end of a shocking yet touching discovery by the FL. 

I don't remember much of it though I remember it being really cheesy and very predictable but somewhat still entertaining. what I really liked and still remember was that song.

the voices! so smooth like honey. waaah! love how they sound so great live/studio. find it interesting that this isn't a boy band but like some folk group?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3