Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Sometimes I find there are more quality discussions in the drama threads with lesser pages.... when the thread updates too fast it tends to be infested with over the top fanatics....

True ...it can be hard to have intimate discussions in a fast moving thread. And often popular threads can attract hard core fans who can get very upset over things like ratings to perhaps less than popular opinions etc. I personally have no issues with fangirling because there are days when you read so many long posts on some threads  (ahem side-eyeing HP :ph34r:) that I am happy when my biggest issue is removing quoted images . But maybe the key is balance. Good quality discussions ( not arguments)  can happen in any thread if perhaps you have a few core viewers who are inclusive , and good at tagging and quoting other members to generate discussions. @Lmangla is fantastic at that .

@Lawyerh I know I should really rewatch SF1 but right now I keep getting distracted ....ahahaha..

Spoiler

@staygold since you're here ...that kiss in the spoiler was hot :love:

• Replies 151.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

found it @partyon; https://mydramalist.com/10378-sanaeha-sunya-kaen

this was the lead:

Spoiler

EYA1mc.jpg

it felt like he was a bad actor most of the drama. he kept trying to give pained intense revenge looks at the female lead but most of the time, he just looked like he wanted to suck her blood like a vampire. :joy:.. it was hilariously awful. not a lakorn to be taken seriously.

• LOL 3
10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

found it @partyon; https://mydramalist.com/10378-sanaeha-sunya-kaen

it felt like he was a bad actor most of the drama. he kept trying to give pained intense revenge looks at the female lead but most of the time, he just looked like he wanted to suck her blood like a vampire. :joy:.. it was hilariously awful. not a lakorn to be taken seriously.

Now I want to watch it too! :joy:

Spoiler

LeadingAngelicLamprey-size_restricted.gi

• LOL 4
18 minutes ago, triplem said:

But maybe the key is balance. Good quality discussions ( not arguments)  can happen in any thread if perhaps you have a few core viewers who are inclusive , and good at tagging and quoting other members to generate discussions. @Lmangla is fantastic at that .

awww, thanks! :blush:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Now I want to watch it too!

bawahahaha... at your own risk. it is one of so bad, it is good lakorn. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

I can totally see what you mean with regard to the female leads not being very spunky in Thai dramas. The My Husband in Law FL could have a bit more spunk, but she is showing some potential... :DShe just got REALLY drunk - no, not even drunk. She was inebriated in the club. :D

Spoiler

Then the ML drags her home and in a super drunk state she says that she wants to r*pe her husband - is it a crime she wonders. Remember that this is a sham marriage even though she's totally in love with him. The ML has no interest in her what so ever.

He ends up tying her hands to the bed post in his room to try and avoid her because she's very aggressively coming onto him. :w00t: She's a bit embarrassed when she wakes up the next morning. :D

Not sure why all the women are coming onto him in a forced manner. He's not even that good looking. :D

• LOL 3
8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not sure why all the women are coming onto him in a forced manner. He's not even that good looking.

thats pretty much how I feel about all love triangles. if the guy is not interested, just move on ladies. plenty of other fish in the sea if you can wait a bit. ^_^

this calls for shark song!

• LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thats pretty much how I feel about all love triangles. if the guy is not interested, just move on ladies. plenty of other fish in the sea if you can wait a bit. ^_^

My philosophy exactly! :kiss_wink: Seems drama land didn't get the memo... :joy:

a27d24_0169c28072c64b36bb838e09e5bbc39e~

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Why even bots are in the add team? Lmao

Yeah, especially since the bot added more than +2.... :joy: Why didn't it choose Team Subtract instead? :joy:

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I wish lakorns were subbed in viki like before. the timed comments on such bad dramas were as entertaining as the drama itself.

The only Thai drama that I was able to complete was Love Destiny/ Buppesannivas. I ff-ed the Khun Chai series and now stuck in the middle of Nueng Dao Fah Diew and it's very likely I will never pick it up again. I have to admit it's quite tiring watching the drama with 2-hr format for each episode, though I like the historic settings. The pacing is not my cup of tea. Many lakorns only come with a transliterated name instead of an official English one, making me harder to follow the drama related news. Without Viki in my region, I cannot find any online platform in either English or my native language for quality discussion or making snide comments.

• Like 4

@Lmangla talking about viki subbing lakorns, I remember way way back in the day it used to subbed Telenovella too.... kinda miss those days.. haha.. 

What I would give to watch Bride of Judas again with proper subs. 

Good Morning guys... its Monday morning in my end of the world.. and I'm at my second cup of coffeee :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I just googled 'lakorn' :joy: is it soap opera type of drama in Thai? 

@lynne22 ohayouu.. Hahahha is it normal for you to consume 2 cups of coffee by this time of the day? ;) i dont drink coffee.. I do like the smell though

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic