Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Poll: next re-watch event!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be joining the next re-watch event (kicking off late next week or the week after)?

• Yes, I wanna watch Money Flower ! Jang Hyuk oppa!
    • Yes, I wanna watch Secret! Ji Sung - I heart you!
    • Yes, I wanna watch Innocent Man! I can't get enough of Song Joong Ki!
    • No, I hate all the dramas in the re-watch event
    • No, I have no time for re-watch events

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/02/2020 at 10:00 AM

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Nice right . Very scandalous like watching a movie. I will watch eps 3 & 4 before the week is over . 

this looks interesting :) 

@Lmangla thanks again for recommending Shady mom-in-law. I am enjoying it :) I work as an online translator, for 6 days a week, it is so boring to wake up and have work from home, my shift starts from 1:00 in the afternoon. do you know how I push myself to wake up?? by remembering Shady mom in law :D I force myself to wake up, have a quick breakfast and rush to watch it :D ( I have some troubles in sleep, so I sleep at 3:00 or 4:00 am, and I wake up at 10 or 11 afternoon), so imagine how grumpy I am in the morning :D :D  so I have to lighten up my mood a bit, by watching Kdrama first thing in the morning :D 

• LOL 4

For one. Class of lies looks nice... @triplem got your occupation in the story lol. Hahahaha

heres the 5 minutes highlight :) 

FYI female lead is FP’s hip pop girl.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama new oppa alert!!!

He is not new Oppa anymore for me... :lol:

• LOL 2

Just now, triplem said:

Hugs @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh, I enjoyed KJH’s performance in COALG , so somewhat disappointed to see all this . At least 

it is much easier not to be a fan, at least I can enjoy the dramas I watch, without bothering about the actor himself.

• Like 3

And in COL the male lead is that AHOLE third party in TTWWNIL. Hm..small world.<_< but..will just erase that. And enjoy this lawyer.. *cough* possibly @Lawyerh’s husband (ha) who turn into glasses wearing teacher :) 

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

And in COL the male lead is that AHOLE third party in TTWWNIL. Hm..small world.<_< but..will just erase that. And enjoy this lawyer.. *cough* possibly @Lawyerh’s husband (ha) who turn into glasses wearing teacher :) 

I get worried about lawyers :mrgreen: but I will give it a try , last school drama for me was school 2017:lol:

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Lmangla thanks again for recommending Shady mom-in-law. I am enjoying it :)

kekeke.. am glad you are liking it; only kdrama am watching at the moment.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

, last school drama for me was school 2017

since you mentioned School 2017, did you watch school 2015?? I watched it for the first time on KBS World last year. I liked it sooooooooooooooo much, because of Sungjae :D he did a good job there, where he made me cry. He was a queer lad, who had domestic problems, I liked his acting there, then when I looked him up, I found BTOB and tried their songs, and guess what? I just listened to the whole 5-hour discography on youtube. Their songs are amazing.  I was cursing my job some time ago, and used to listen to them daily, just to accept my work :D 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Long time u havent need lawyer @Ameera Ali. Quite long havent do pro-bono for you lol

I behave these day , no more arrows :joy::mrgreen:

How many wife the biology teacher got :joy:, probably you were the lawyer that will give him the divorce :D

• LOL 2

So KJH brought the cops in to the room where the girls are held in..Hm..

So korea have this law whereby if you state that you are drunk till you can’t control yourself, this law can actually reduce the sentencing. From what I am guessing, he is trying to take that route?

cr

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

since you mentioned School 2017, did you watch school 2015?? I liked it sooooooooooooooo much, because of Sungjae :D he did a good job there, where he made me cry. He was a queer lad, who had domestic problems, I liked his acting there, then when I looked him up, I found BTOB and tried their songs, and guess what? I just listened to the whole 5-hour discography on youtube. Their songs are amazing. 

No I haven’t watch it , I watch school 2017 by chance after finishing watching playful kiss :mrgreen:

• Like 3

i sense hot cop will be forgotten in favour of hot teacher 

I get that from the moment she stop her daily research about our hot cop :joy:

@Lawyerh I need my doses of hot cop candy :lol:

• LOL 2

I need a plate of al dente Dante please! :w00t:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He alrd sing, dance, play piano, bungee jumping for you yesterday :joy:. He's tired today. 

No number

Is  he allowed to be tired:joy: , I don’t see him tired when he do all the run in watcher:lol:

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I need a plate of al dente Dante please! :w00t:

Give me a plate to :mrgreen: 

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

i sense hot cop will be forgotten in favour of hot teacher

Coz hot cop no longer on motorbike... :joy:

but actually, I won’t define the biology teacher to be hot... he gives me a more cooling-calming feeling... :love: still something to swoon for...

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Coz hot cop no longer on motorbike..

Cuz hot cop...

:skull:

so so I go to ceo & lawyer. I’m having a high life :) with money making Oppa around me.

:)

• LOL 3

53 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

So korea have this law whereby if you state that you are drunk till you can’t control yourself, this law can actually reduce the sentencing. From what I am guessing, he is trying to take that route?

oh my God :tears: but this is no excuse :( 

I was thinking that really one can't be responsible for his actions if drunk, but when @angelangie explained to me that when drunk, the person remembers every details of what he did, I am no longer defending him :tears:

enough for me. let's cheer up

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 & @ktcjdrama I think I have crush on her :joy: my kind of woman , going back watching   :mrgreen:

Reveal hidden contents

7B05FE35-6575-4577-A707-13FEC4BAD7C0.gif

C9006514-CFDD-4BF0-BAC1-883B090D1030.gif

FDAAF8F8-7E47-4451-B07D-CD188C04F38D.gif

CFCBADB1-6CBE-4E41-AAEA-F05AAC8A5E49.gif

D654E292-35E1-4BD5-84FC-27D4D2504B0E.gif

Yes she is so badass but at the same time has an innocent side to her :joy:. You should also watch the drama "beauty inside" her character is also similar to Scarlet. 

Dang I didn´t know that this thread would be moving that fast...

This is a real life depitiction of me, myself and I trying to catch up and failling miserably :lol:

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 3

img%5D

img%5D

Q19g0Op.jpg&key=d0271863d314da021890d286

@Ameera Ali I love this mother/son relationship. I am crying at all their scenes. from "Home for Summer", all the villains want to separate the mother and her adoptive son :( 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Sad 1