Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Second generation kpop is the kpop that was popular around 2008-2012+. This was when groups like Girls Generation, 2NE1, Big Bang, Shinee, Super Junior etc. were super popular. :)

Not sure what generation we're at right now because I don't follow kpop. :D

I think we might still be in the 3rd gen? Some say 4th. I don't know either. Haha! 

23 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Hmmm...why for some reasons i feel that i am older than you two:blink:

Haha, do you? I am not that young either.

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

ll i can say is I have 2 more years :lol:...from a moderating perspective, that’s like an eternity.

Thought you would have a break these few months! :mellow: Anyway, xin ku ni le! (Can't think of a English equivalent)!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

sorry i just put the wrong number in........ I think you guys know what I meant tho

Yes we did, but the ladies on this thread don't always pay attention to the number, so they just continue counting with whatever number was previously posted.

Seen it multiple times. :D:D  :D  lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Yup, the Flower of Evil thread is already like 20 pages, before it has even started airing. I assume it's because of the interesting plot / story line?

(Or is it because of Lee Joon Gi? Didn't realize he was so popular...)

LJG is very popular here on Soompi . Also MCW . Them reuniting is quite exciting.  
@Sushimi the irony - many of the drama threads  I follow don’t surpass 40 / 50 pages even by the end of the drama :joy:

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

but I see sometimes you not counting too hmmmhhh..

*I see but I quiet..” ^_*

*Sejabin keen eyes Mode ON o_o

I know :D We are all too busy talking about other things on this thread - too busy to pay attention to the maths. :D

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

LJG is very popular here on Soompi . Also MCW . Them reuniting is quite exciting.  
@Sushimi the irony - many of the drama threads  I follow don’t surpass 40 / 50 pages even by the end of the drama :joy:

I didn't know LJG and MCW were so popular, thanks for letting me know. :kiss_wink:

Some of the threads I am on don't even make it to 15 pages! :joy:

• LOL 4

23 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Thought you would have a break these few months! :mellow: Anyway, xin ku ni le! (Can't think of a English equivalent)!

I also thought that the thread would quieten down . Bu Xin ku, bu xin ku .  It’s my job though in HP’s case it is like this time bomb sometimes, if you know what I mean :lol:.... plus we’re happy to see traffic on the forums thanks to HP & TKEM. 

@superspace welcome to the land of unending oppa admiration ! This is the best thread - like a bar with all sorts of conversations. 

Gosh ...I just realise so many YYS profile pics here on this thread :joy:

Edited by Guest

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

Second generation kpop is the kpop that was popular around 2008-2012+. This was when groups like Girls Generation, 2NE1, Big Bang, Shinee, Super Junior etc. were super popular. :)

Ah okay so I’m definitely a 2nd gen :D All the kpop artistes I like are now in their mid-late 30s lol. For actors and actresses some even already in their 40s and nearing 50s lol.

@triplem I hope it doesn’t have to come down to reporting:sweatingbullets:

And yes I see so many YYS dp now hahahahha

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

*Sejabin keen eyes Mode ON o_o

I am watching too! Have been letting the numbers slide a bit because I am still newish to this thread. But not from now on!

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

I also thought that the thread would quieten down . Bu Xin ku, bu xin ku .  It’s my job though in HP’s case it is like this time bomb sometimes, if you know what I mean :lol:.... plus we’re happy to see traffic on the forums thanks to HP & TKEM. 

:crazy: What a nerve-wrecking off-season it's going to be. 

Oh true true! Quite a lot of high profile dramas this summer too yeah, you will be busy!

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Ah okay so I’m definitely a 2nd gen :D All the kpop artistes I like are now in their mid-late 30s lol. For actors and actresses some even already in their 40s and nearing 50s lol.

Probably part of why I like HP so much too. It feels relatable to the stage of life we are in!

I liked BoA since her early Jpop days. Does that make me first gen?  :scream: 

I really want to see her live in concert, she was going to come to Singapore this year for some festival line-up. But alas Covid.

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I am watching too! Have been letting the numbers slide a bit because I am still newish to this thread. But not from now on!

Our main accountant on this thread is @angelangie. She's always very precise with the numbers. :kiss_wink:

If I spot mistakes with the numbers, I try to recalculate them meaning that my number might differ from the previous poster's (thus trying to get the number back on track according to the recalculation - sometimes I write " ****corrected number" to indicate that I've recalculated the numbers). I do try to keep up with this, but sometimes I'm just too lazy for that. I am also sure that I make mistakes quite often. :joy:

Anyway, the main goal of this thread is to have fun, not to do maths. :joy::kiss_wink:

• LOL 5

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

the irony - many of the drama threads  I follow don’t surpass 40 / 50 pages even by the end of the drama :joy:

Sometimes I find there are more quality discussions in the drama threads with lesser pages.... when the thread updates too fast it tends to be infested with over the top fanatics....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Keeps the mind alert during this sluggy part of lock-down! :w00t: Heh, I am rediscovering my competitive instincts after witnessing the great Subtract triumph of 2020.

Yeah, the Team Subtract win was pretty epic, especially because Team Subtract had a very long losing streak behind them. Felt pretty good actually! :D

When I was on Team Add, we used to win all the time and it didn't feel special at all. So jumping to the underdog team and winning together with them felt so much more precious to me. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1