Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

weekend u also have to work? i know i had been working till well into 11pm since last week......

No, I really try not to have to work in the weekends, but I do have to work long days quite often... :(

Wow, you have been working longer days than me since last week - you need coffee more than I do then! :D

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=15016810

• LOL 1

@cenching HAHAHAHAHHAHA....thanks for the diaper~~ you also gave me the L size:tounge_wink: 

@kokodus Don't forget your knife and table as well.....just in case:ph34r:

@triplem I'm almost 100%sure I Sang will be the one...but i must say i'm also liking the interaction between the paeditrician and ha ri (but the excessive calling was a bit annoying). Can't believe he's a paeditrician..and every time he covered his child fully with that thick blanket when carrying her on his back, I was like 'that child would soon run out of oxygen you know!' :P 

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes i had been taking 2 cup daily now.....need them to keep my eyes open ><"

I need about 4 cups per day.... lol :D I drink more coffee than I drink water.... <embarrassed grin>

• LOL 1

I'm drinking coffee now while trying not to throw up at every gulp. It's funny and disgusting. I'm not supposed to drink coffee because I have silent reflux. This bad habit actually cost me my singing voice. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Getting ready to live stream too...

Too earlyyyyy :joy::joy: 

I'm just hoping my internet won't die or slow down on me. 

AND...please live stream...don't cut me in the last 5 minutes like last time :warning:

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Getting ready to live stream too...

How many hours more? Is it earlier than usual? Because I want to know when to stop browsing Twitter and soompi to avoid spoilers. I'm hoping that the Netflix schedule didn't change

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Sorry for causing a panic here. Yes we still have plenty of time. I just need to start getting stuff out of the way asap so it won’t interrupt with my live streaming. Will try to recap. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

OMG, you guys are so excited. Reading the thread today is like.... :joy:

The gif is PERFECT!

Look at what you did @ktcjdrama:joy: now as punishment you have to do recap per triplem's order :p @angelangie that's very nice of you offering to do recap...could you still do recap though you have not seen the drama? 

why do i have a feeling the live stream is going to crash:expressionless: there will be so many people trying to access it

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i have no Korean language knowledge to be honest, last times when i was doing live cap i just tell what was happening on the screen, trying to second guest from the screen itself hahahha :D 

But how are you going to explain the people? Will it be like...the short doctor with glasses..etc etc?

Its onnnnnnnn

In other news, The King Eternal Monarch will not be airing tomorrow.

Instead they will be showing the 2011 movie "Contagion".... :D

I don't know why I am laughing, but are they trying to get the ratings up for the Friday evening slot? :D

Or did they decide to re-shoot some scenes because of the poor ratings? :D

• LOL 4