Add and Subtract Game

Admin

bwahahaha.... :joy: maybe my romance meter is broken right now? @partyon ~ meryem is hilarious at the moment; so the two leads basically acknowledge they have feelings for each other but because she is still the secret keeper, neither can act on their feelings. romantic scene right? am like yawn.

then comes the fun bit with mr. moustache. so brother is raiding the safe in the bank to find out the secret behind his father's death. he comes out of the bank and mr. moustache hits him on the head. while brother is down, mr. moustache looks through his wallet and then is in disbelief that it is his third wheel's brother. before he can get too blood thirsty, the third wheel sister comes up behind him and pulls the gun on his head. hah!

then, she tells mr moustache to help her brother to the car. mr. moustache is eye rolling but can't do much. however, once on the street, he does a quick maneuver, drops the brother and pushes the third wheel and grabs the gun from her hands. then he stars yakking about how she is such a terrible ex and how she could do that to him blah blah. what happens next is hilarious. brother wakes up, gets into the car and then knocks down mr. moustache!!!!!! I died laughing.

while mr. moustache is moaning in pain, third wheel goes over in shock. I thought she is going to be all sympathetic but no! she tells him "well imagine how that that girl felt who you hit! and if you dare to tell the cops about my brother, then I will reveal everything I know about what you have done!" and then walks away to her brother's car. oh my gosh, I laughed so much. I had to watch the car of doom thing with these siblings twice because it was hilarious. :joy: ...

instead of clingy second lead, you just have a sane, couldn't care less ex along with her mad driver brother. this is too funny! I am more excited about this than the romance. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hmm true. Originally I got minor crush on JKH. But my ship got plot twist and suddenly turn to other guy :lol:

Btw, @kokodusplastering +/- with YYS, but she claimed JKH still her ultimate bias. Someone can help me to explain :sweatingbullets:

Nope my ultimate bias is god. I have found my true calling through Ahn Jeong won. Amen. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus I love all variety shows set in Jeju! They are so restful. Super love Hyori's B&B too.

53 minutes ago, kokodus said:

YYS's character in warm and cozy is nothing like Ahn Jeong won. Except for that pretty face, they are like night and day. Hahahaha. 

Exactly what I want to watch it for. Hahahaha!

@Lawyerh Yeah lor, why he so cute. Okay, since you recommend, I will watch. Soon. Luckily it's on Netflix.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

not to mention she is really beautiful too lols honestly I love her in LD better than in PB hahaha.........

Yes!! I am loving her even more cos she isnt acting all coy and cutesy like in the other drama I watched.

+2

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

I'm watching warm and cozy.

@triplem  @staygold @Lawyerh Watched it since it was Hong sister's drama after Master's Sun.  The show didn't click with me though..... I fast-forwarded quite a lot. The loveline between ML's brother and the diver lady was actually more interesting than the main story line, although the main leads visually looked good together.

1 hour ago, staygold said:

whats LOM?

oooooooooooo life on mars!!!

Anyone watched the UK version here? And its sequel, Ashes to Ashes??

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

The loveline between ML's brother and the diver lady was actually more interesting than the main story line, although the main leads visually looked good together.

That was indeed beautiful! I didnt get the meta that Hong sisters are so famous for. One of the reasons could be I watched it in a phase where I wasn't obsessively checking the forums like I do now. But main reason was I was content with looking at pretty faces! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJBlPoyZk0

The only Kpop star that I familiar with.....:P

I knew him because a YT channel called TwoSetViolin tried to analyse Henry Lau's violin playing.

14 minutes ago, staygold said:

didnt get the meta that Hong sisters are so famous for.

Many of their works were quite addictive and humorous for the first few episodes. That is understandable they gained popularity amid the time when melodramatic Kdramas were mainstream.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

@triplem  @staygold @Lawyerh Watched it since it was Hong sister's drama after Master's Sun.  The show didn't click with me though..... I fast-forwarded quite a lot. The loveline between ML's brother and the diver lady was actually more interesting than the main story line, although the main leads visually looked good together.

Omg wait this is a Hong sister's drama? :dizzy: what is it with the lacklustre characters and boring storyline then? Hong sisters are known to make epic dramas with great world building. I can't believe this is from them. 

I have to agree, I quite like the big brother and diver loveline. And I also like the mayor guy who was previously a underwear model. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Omg wait this is a Hong sister's drama? :dizzy: what is it with the lacklustre characters and boring storyline then? Hong sisters are known to make epic dramas with great world building. I can't believe this is from them. 

That's why there were some speculations that Hong sisters wrote this show solely because they received financial support from Jeju Tourism Org.... anyway, the quality of their writings are quite inconsistent. Big was so poorly received that Gong Yoo dared not to be starred in any dramas for like 4 years before Goblin....

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Has anyone checked out Busted on Netflix? YYS is on it.. I am tempted to check it out just bec of him. LOL

@triplem I started ep 1 of Tiger and Rose. I like it so far but I haven't finished ep 1 yet. Had to go do some work.... LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

That's why there were some speculations that Hong sisters wrote this show solely because they received financial support from Jeju Tourism Org.... anyway, the quality of their writings are quite inconsistent. Big was so poorly received that Gong Yoo dared not to be starred in any dramas for like 4 years before Goblin....

Ohoh. Haven't watched Big because of the bad reviews. The ones I have watched of them were all pretty good. LOL. 

10 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Has anyone checked out Busted on Netflix? YYS is on it.. I am tempted to check it out just bec of him. LOL

Really?!? YYS as in Yoo Yeon seok? Ok thank you for the information, let me go and check it out. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

740 woof lots of Dilraba love here, my heart is full

Okay so I tried cooking a street food snack, sweet potato fritters. First time, I burned the sugar: the potato turned black. Second, I added the sweet potato too soon: the sugar hardened. Knowing that third time's the charm, I successfully made it. Till I tasted it and it's too sweet and too soggy. Let me cry.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Am already up to speed with last week's ...I am about to watch last night's . You? What are your thoughts? I am still very confused with what they are trying to do with the entire operation..the bottom line that I understand is that they are looking for MICHAEL...:lol:..

So, I just watched ep 9 and it's still very confusing. Will post some thoughts in the Good Casting thread... :kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

this is why I like those kind of dramas. how can you not laugh and enjoy such slaps and insults.

I laughed reading your posts about Meryem. It's a real pity about the subs - would have loved to watch it as well. Netflix has quite a few Turkish dramas. I should probably check one out to see if it's as makjang. :joy:

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Many of their works were quite addictive and humorous for the first few episodes. That is understandable they gained popularity amid the time when melodramatic Kdramas were mainstream.

I would dare to say that the Hong sisters are pretty uneven when it comes to drama quality. It's almost like every second drama is very good, and every second is a flop. :( Never dared to watch Big, but I did like Master's Sun and The Greatest Love.

But do NOT get me started on Hwayugi. I would have probably voted 10 times for it in the worst endings poll, if I could've. :D

@snowlou @Sushimi I decided to drop Team Bulldog. I wasn't really feeling it after the first episode sadly. :(  Also, I didn't like the way the ML was depicted a corrupt cop... <_< Sorry.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Ohoh. Haven't watched Big because of the bad reviews. The ones I have watched of them were all pretty good. LOL. 

Really?!? YYS as in Yoo Yeon seok? Ok thank you for the information, let me go and check it out. Lol. 

Yes! I love him too! Btw, I am now rooting for Dr. Jang because I don't want him to quit being a doctor for priesthood! LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Reading this thread sometimes requires me to be a genius on another level - one post will talk about one thing and the next post will talk about completely different drama..and next will refer to who and what characters:joy: :joy:

@Sejabin is R88 that good? I dont think i'm interested in watching it...too-young actors for me:D just dont forget about @Ameera Ali and me..you still have to feed ussss:cookie:

@partyon:bawling: noooo...i think @Sushimi will drop it as well at this rate. Sushi...nope...SFH is wayyyy too dark for me so not gonna watch:skull: so did wolfie die or sth? Someone has to die in the end no? You know what Sushi...i really doubt we will ever end up watching the same drama:joy: 

@im0202 oooo...i really like master's sun. So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin are:heart: I never really pay attention to who the writer was unless ppl kept mentioning it. 

I also wish Jo In Sung will do a drama soon..apparently he refused to appear in a drama this year (i read it yesterday but already forget about the title of the drama - dohhhh).

@triplem @kokodus what's wrong with doctorss...i love doctors:lol: brainy is the new sexy they say...