Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Yoohyeons Birthday it tooodaaaaay, yaaaay. And I spent a crabload of money to buy her photocard merch. :ph34r::ph34r:

So good....I wanted to get the director's cut for my drama Guest....But it's so expensive that I couldn't afford it...I'm crying man...I really wanted that merch..and the sale is over now...

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

308 :relieved:

let us play this.. who are your favorite kdrama couples Of all time guys?

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

308 :wub:

#1 my favorite couple of all time “Healer couple” xixixixixixi

Healer-0062.jpg

I always confuse with Song Jina’s storyline specially the conflicts but the romance is always :thumbsup: For me no one can beat Song jina in writin romantic scenes or lines. Healer romantic scenes are my favorite of all time ^_* 

#2 The King’s Love Rinsan Couple Kdrama

d23c3a645a32af0bfef2acbd5c0d5da0.jpg

they were not the official couple of the drama Hahahahah but I hate it because their facial expressions interpreted the scenes so deep like this and make the fans like me think about romance when watching them HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

@SejabinFor Crap & Giggles :) No specific reasons...

Spoiler

F04-E1-CA9-A5-ED-4-AF7-938-C-2-DC40-ED53

@kokodus @angelangie!!!!!!

My Priest is back! But this time round is a bit different...The Male Lead stab Himself and somehow it drives him into another timeline where everyone is still alive and well. But I believe there are definitely some drastic changes...but anyways..At least I got my priest back!

@Lmangla Take care! Drink plenty of water :)

+2

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

@sushilicious you mean bro couple? Because if it’s mean romantic couple then sorray it’s weird :unsure:

Like I said, for crap & giggles only. Hahaha. Other than that, there is nothing more. They are just really good friends. Hahaha. Because as of now, I Don’t have any in mind. Hahaha. 

Edit: I found one that I actually enjoy :) how could I not remember about this pair :) 

+2

• Like 3

one of my favourite couples is from "bright girl's success" - a drama, I watched many many years ago. have watched so many kdramas since then and most I forget after watching. hahahaha... was it because it was one of the first dramas that I watched? or maybe I just liked their style of romance which was funny, practical and still feels different...

resizesuccessstory.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

they like each other and he even proposes while on a dinner with friends.. and she turns him down! kekeke... she asks why he would propose like that and his response is that he couldn't help himself, it was like a sneeze! :lol:... and he later finds out that the reason she turned him down is because her dream was to serve in the army for 2 years as a voluntary soldier! LOL....:lol::lol:...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

314 :blush:

@sushilicious ohh okay!!

#3 DOTS couple 

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-kiss.jpg?s=90

hahahaha I watch this drama just because the lead actor and actress. I didn’t even care about the storyline as long as he kissed her on the screen like this wkwkwkkw :joy: I was crying when replaying this scene for the 10th times at office and my friend caught me, I called her sis ani and she said “sejabin don’t you dare to cry because of kdrama!! You shamed our shining squad!” :unamused: hua Ha Ha Ha Ha ha :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

ji-sung-hwang-jung-eum.png?itok=K_VVbcF3

Just got to transfer my picture here :) 

okay, so how do I explain it...I like the fact that this woman is willing to go through many of his personalities despite having an option to just leave him. I like that they were once together as children, but I hate that they got separated but I love that they got reunited. It’s nice to see a Chaebol being kind rather than being those who think that they are rich they could pour their righteousness in front of everyone. I love that he isn’t.

+2

• Like 4