Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane i'm in two minds about tomorrow..ottokeee..i cant wait for the ep to air...but i also dont want it to be over. I wonder whethet they ll give us a 2-hour-long episode:rolleyes: Waiting for one week is hard enough though bearable...waiting for one year will be a different story (oh but i'm pretty sure we will all be alright...just not directly post ep 12):lol:

You, me and everybody! I really need it to stop taking over my life at this point. I was not expecting to be this obsessed with a K-Drama when I pressed play on Netflix. But I am so happy that there will be a next season and it's not just this 12 episodes. We are so lucky! Can't wait to repeat this madness again.

Ohmygod, I don't know if I can take 2 hours, even though I really want it too. Ep 11 was such an emotional rollercoaster already. I think Ep 12 will be worst!

Oh I am very used to waiting for the next season / movie, well trained by Harry Potter, Game of Thrones and Fantastic Beasts. My life has just been a lot of waiting for my fandoms. Haha! It's going to so wonderfully torturous.

@Lawyerh Should I add Chocolate to my list? I like Yoon Kye Sang too! But the drama looks sad!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Wonder if Gyeo Ul ever got her solo picture of Jeong Won? Now that's a question I want answered tomorrow. 

Hmm it has been mentioned before that Photography is one of his hobbies but he gave that up. Maybe after he start going out with Gyeo ul, he will revive his love for photography too. I actually saw a tweet while back that he is always on his phone, maybe he is taking pictures of her secretly. LOL. It sounds a little creepy though. Hahaha. 

11 minutes ago, staygold said:

Since YYS worship happening lets us take this chance and do what we always do. Drama kiss clips!

Ahn Jeong won can't relate....hahaha. He'll be like.... LOL. 

tumblr_ncnupz1UWG1tvs3rjo2_250.gifv

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Should I add Chocolate to my list? I like Yoon Kye Sang too! But the drama looks sad!

It was a good series if you like slow paced dramas. It drags at the end though but still a good watch. But would I rewatch it? No, cos I have had my share of slow burn dramas this year - When the weather is fine, A piece of your mind. 

Edit: Actually I am done with slow burn dramas unless someone I reaaaaaaally like stars in one.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@Lawyerh Should I add Chocolate to my list? I like Yoon Kye Sang too! But the drama looks sad!

I vote yes for Chocolate! Haha. But only if you're okay with slow-burn kind of dramas. The OSTs for this drama is great too. Oh don't watch the drama when hungry!!!

@Lawyerh already linked my favourite one, the duet between YKS and HJW :wub: They're cute behind the scenes too!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, staygold said:

It was a good series if you like slow paced dramas.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Ju and I'm not a Robot are already the slowest-paced dramas I managed to complete.... my patience is a bit on the lower side, I guess.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, staygold said:

@000231846597 Maybe you should check out A piece of your mind for the fun of it! :joy: And it was cut short to 12 eps!!!

Edit: Slow pace was the least of its problems though.

Maybe. Heard the story got better towards the end. Though it would not be on the top of my To-be-watched list.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@wallflowersforjane definitely should watch Chocolate. It’s not as depressing as it looks. 

But is it on Netflix?

It is.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 5/26/2020 at 6:00 PM, im0202 said:

Started on Signal 2 days ago, now stuck at ep 3, haven’t continued yet. I was searching for dramas similar to LOM. 

I did not read properly and for a moment I thought you are watching Signal 2. And my brain just asked ....HOW?

On 5/26/2020 at 6:18 PM, triplem said:

Signal is good.  I  have seen both the k and j versions , and enjoyed both. What I do like a bit more is Tunnel (if we're talking similar genre) ...I'd recommend it if you have yet to see it.  Another one that I really like is the Children of a Lesser God

I watched and I liked all the dramas you mentioned. It is my favorite genre. :D I will add Children of Nobody. Not very popular but a good show in my opinion.

The last time I posted here was yesterday and now there are another 5 pages on this thread? What just happened? I can`t manage well  fast moving threads. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, snowlou said:

One more sleep and then it will be HP final episode everyone :w00t: :tears:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mo6z63lIw11qz4rgp.gif

Just kidding, just kidding, friends..... :joy::kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Maybe I need to check it out at some point to see what all the hype was about... :kiss_wink:

• LOL 6

Seems like @partyon is done with us spazzing about HP all the time. HAHAHAHA. I can't promise you that after tomorrow the HP talks will die down, it really depends on how they chose to end this season. Hehe. I'm going to go and sharpen my knife now, in case you know....LOL. 

@Lawyerh @triplem Why he ask all the girls he meet to sleep with him? Bwahahahahaha. Thinking about it all most of his characters are outspoken and flirtatious, Ahn Jeong won is the exception. Sigh. 

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Ju and I'm not a Robot are already the slowest-paced dramas I managed to complete.... my patience is a bit on the lower side, I guess.

Hehe :D I'm the same! @staygold @wallflowersforjane @Lawyerh I started watching the drama because the name was Chocolate. I love chocolate! But I was sad to see there was almost no chocolate at all shown in the first 6 episodes, so I dropped it. :D

Just kidding, it was just too slow for my taste.

3 hours ago, larus said:

watched and I liked all the dramas you mentioned. It is my favorite genre. :D I will add Children of Nobody. Not very popular but a good show in my opinion.

@larus @triplem Ooh, Children of Nobody is sooooo good! I love this type of genre as well. Did you watch Nobody Knows? Liar Game and I Remember You are also very good.

The last time I posted here was yesterday and now there are another 5 pages on this thread? What just happened? I can`t manage well  fast moving threads. :phew:

@larus

I miss the fun discussions when the thread is moving fast, because I'm in another time zone. :(

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Seems like @partyon is done with us spazzing about HP all the time. HAHAHAHA.

No comment....:phew::phew::phew:

I can't promise you that after tomorrow the HP talks will die down, it really depends on how they chose to end this season. Hehe. I'm going to go and sharpen my knife now, in case you know....LOL.

@kokodus

Like this? :joy:

7THA.gif

• LOL 6

13 hours ago, snowlou said:

One more sleep and then it will be HP final episode everyone :w00t: :tears:

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Just kidding, just kidding, friends..... :joy::kiss_wink:

ROFL:mrgreen:

11 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh I am very used to waiting for the next season / movie, well trained by Harry Potter, Game of Thrones and Fantastic Beasts. My life has just been a lot of waiting for my fandoms. Haha! It's going to so wonderfully torturous.

I still remember the days when I waited for the upcoming Harry Potter books so eagerly that I decided to study hard in English, in order to shorter the waiting time [that means I didn't need to wait for the translated version in my native language].

By the way, J.K. Rowling is publishing a new story called “The Ickabog”. It is free for reading online to help entertain children and families stuck at home during the coronavirus pandemic.

More details:
https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/2020/05/jk-rowling-publishes-first-chapters-of-new-story-the-ickabog-online.html

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

@thanie I’ve seen WWWSK and I liked it. So what’s keeping your kids occupied these days?

I just made some banana bread. Baking is keeping me sane. The only downside is that I don’t want to eat too much sweets so I have to find people to give them to. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@partyon you def should check out HP...quick watch the first 11 episodes so you can join us tonight for the final ep:joy: and then you can flood this thread with HP comments too afterwards:joy:

@wallflowersforjane ahhh..now that you mentioned it..i think the last movies which i waited and looked orward to were avengers infinity war and avengers end game..and kingdom season 2. Def doable...but i really wish we dont have to wait for that long:tears:

HP Chingusss ( i was going to tag you one by one but i'm afraid i will be missing some people)....it's tonight!!!!:glasses: and what a beautiful weather we have here:love:

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It’s raining where I am... sign for IkSong ship sailing? :lol:

Lololol....good sign:glasses: it can rain some more where you are and i ll keep the sun and blue sky here :joy:where are you located in this world @ktcjdrama i notice you re up around the time i'm up too..and my timezone is one of the earliest one:skull: 

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Lololol....good sign:glasses: it can rain some more where you are and i ll keep the sun and blue sky here :joy:where are you located in this world @ktcjdrama i notice you re up around the time i'm up too..and my timezone is one of the earliest one:skull: 

I am currently in Taiwan. Probably same time zone as you? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1