Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I like this gif more than the cheerleader one.... :D 

Rain does one of the best body rolls in the industry, he got the bods to match too.....:naughty: His dancing radiating masculinity unlike some Kpop stars who dance with swinging hips like the ladies....

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

LOL... the HP cheerleaders all came out to play~ 

Finally season 1 is over...the rest of HP chingus are overjoyed due to WG ship sailing on a speed boat. 

My ship on the other hand......... (face palm)...why...why...why couldn't the writer give me moreeeee 

7sptPN0.jpg

6H0Sa9a.gif

Just now, Lawyerh said:

People u all still alive? Cos I'm so dead :joy:

Me too but i have to rant first:joy: like literally iksong moment was only for (under) 5 minutes? But i love the band songgggg.....jo in sungggg

Me I'm waiting for the WG thread to explode when more people catch up and watch on Netflix LOL... 

I'm too happy now to sleep so I'm just going to watch the episode again on NF :D

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Choose which oppa you want to perform CPR on you?? YYS/Jeongwon is taken by Dr. Long Winter already he's out

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

My ship on the other hand......... (face palm)...why...why...why couldn't the writer give me moreeeee 

I am not even watching HP and have no idea who and whose....:joy: I just enjoy the cheering part because watching drama is for entertainment purposes. Cheering brings happiness....:heart:

+2

• Love 3