Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what is this gossip/news about hawick and yang mi that you are chatting about @angelangie @mouse007?

Ah, they divorced.  I think this is gossip, but they say Yang Mi only spent 37 days with her child. Their child is four years old or so. At least I hope that it’s just a gossip. If it’s true damn.

+2

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Micheal Bolton’s is so nice :) 

+2

308 :relieved:

I like that disney’s soundtrack by Michael Bolton 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ah, they divorced.  I think this is gossip, but they say Yang Mi only spent 37 days with her child. Their child is four years old or so. At least I hope that it’s just a gossip. If it’s true damn.

+2

so they have a child together and got divorced but the gossip is that she dumped the kid with him?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so they have a child together and got divorced but the gossip is that she dumped the kid with him?

Oh no, well at least this is not what I think so. It was a neutral  breakup. I guess they will allow the child to visit her from time to time. The child was spotted with Hawick recently after the divorce. Apparently someone tell us that Yang Mi was that busy till the fact that she couldn’t even see her child that often....Not Suprised. Pretty sure parenthood is not supposed to be like that.

+2

• Like 3

from what we can see so far, YangMi career are more establish and she was almost always busy.....that why ppl were speculating that she hardly spend enough times with the kid herself....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

from what we can see so far, YangMi career are more establish and she was almost always busy.....that why ppl were speculating that she hardly spend enough times with the kid herself....

Feel like Yang Mi bit off too much she could chew.  Which resulted in this. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hello, 

glad to be back.. Thank you so much T~T  thank you all for your prayers.

@kokodus @triplem @Sejabin @sushilicious@stroppyse @Lmangla @dotonly @lynne22 @cenching @Dhakra @angelangie @USAFarmgirl etc love for you all..

I feel myself again on Thursday early morning and now is still recovering but I can tell you I'm really ok. Much better. The doctors did good job for the problems in my brain. 

Spoiler

Current condition about my brother, Abnoch, he is dealing with PTSD symptoms.. He is.. :bawling: that's maybe explain why he didn't tell you about my condition development. I'm sorry to bring you all this news and please pray for his soul, he deeply traumatized:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 2

@bairama:wub: Glad to hear from you again...

Keep fighting!!!! Hope you will be better soon.... I know it has not been easy for you..... my prayers are with you and abnoch...

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c33579f314f6f5a41

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@bairama Thank God you better now. Poor abnoch. Hope he will be alright soon. Be strong. Pray for you both. 

@Lmangla   d78fadab6ff5207aa7ffa2ec5c69738d.jpg

@sushilicious  Not sure where I said @CatchMine_ID was a he but I'm sure I did and she might be LOL from up above and saying there she goes again her spelling is horrible.  Actually I am thankful you placed her MV here without knowing her.  Thank you for that :heart:Because it only proves that her work and creativity which was a part of her and her dream.  Continues to move forward and lives on through those who are seeing her work for the first time and those who like myself and so many others can still remember her warmth so well.  You would have enjoyed her...

She passed away on my side of the world Jan 11 last year and like so many others that I have been blessed to know here and for what ever reasons have moved on I still miss them...  I still remember...  And always will...

Spoiler

One of my favorite couples and drama Healer and a piece of work that is one of my favorite works of Catch's mainly because she knew how to slice, dice, express and focus on the importance of body language what you see not just with your eyes but with your heart, without even needing words...

Unlike myself who can't spell because my mind moves to fast and my emotions run to deep that I want to fill up pages with often way to many words. But not her, for she understood much better than I ever will that it's not about the words.  It's simply about the stir of emotions that comes from the heart.  Like a bolt of electric currant that moves right through the body and reflects what it is you feel... 

For the heart has a language all it's own and all to often words can never express or touch all of what it is you felt, feel or see...

Guess I am missing Catch like others here and praying that where ever @abnoch:wub: is that he knows he isn't the only one that we still remember and are thinking of her too...:heart:-2

Late add...

Was writing this before knowing about abnoch's condition. Always praying for you both @bairama please continue to keep us informed...

@abnoch I'm praying and my heart goes out to you in hopes that you find strength, peace and healing soon.   You have endured more than most and have overcome so much in the past and I hope you can feel the warmth of those whom love you and need you.  And your guardian angel whom loves you from above...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

+2

:heart::heart: Funny enough, never knew that I would meet you guys :) I wonder if I didn’t create an account what would I be doing today without you guys? #blessed #maknaelife #thankyou 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2