Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

OH MY GAT KIMCHI! 

I AM STILL IN SHOCK AND SO MUCH HAPPINESS! I can't seem to stop smiling!

+2

My mom thinks I have finally gone crazy with all that screaming and punching the pillows....hahahaha. Its been two hours but I'm still grinning from ear to ear. My facial muscles are crying for a rest. LOL.

• LOL 7

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

My mom thinks I have finally gone crazy with all that screaming and punching the pillows....hahahaha. Its been two hours but I'm still grinning from ear to ear. My facial muscles are crying for a rest. LOL.

Are you this invested in every drama you watch @kokodus ? :joy::kiss_wink:

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Is it bad....? :D Please report back to me - I am scared to visit the thread myself... :D

who isn’t :joy:

I double check my post there , I don’t want to Be beHeaded by his full time fan :joy:

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you this invested in every drama you watch @kokodus ? :joy::kiss_wink:

I have a crazy side, no doubt. But this drama is extra special because last time I watched a drama with this writer-director duo, they mercilessly sunk my ship. It is like they paid me back this time by sailing this ship. If that makes sense.....Hahahahahahha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

who isn’t :joy:

I double check my post there , I don’t want to Be beHeaded by his full time fan :joy:

Good point! :joy: lol

On Netizenbuzz they had an article about TKEM being replaced by Contagion tomorrow. Someone commented:

3. [+1,307, -118] The only plot this drama has is eating fried chicken, drinking coffee, and putting lipstick on. Just end it early.

Harsh. I guess no one linked to that article in the Soompi thread. :joy:

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Goshhh I can't stop replaying that kiss scene. Jeong won ah, how did you survive repressing all these feelings for 40 years? Ahahahahaha. 

banging on the drums :naughty::joy:

15906885071590688498.gif

@partyon really the drama isn’t bad but need patience & to take nap between scenes  :joy:

Edited by Ameera Ali
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon really the drama isn’t bad but need patience & to take nap between scenes  :joy:

How long does it take you to watch one episode of TKEM then....? If you have to take a nap between the scenes? :joy:

Is it because it's so boring that you fall asleep? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

+2

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

@snowlou Knife,  tables  everything ready....also found this gif just in time for the last ep.....it was in my old Tumblr account. 

They better sail all my ships or fear the wrath of Bokjoo

Gif credit to @Dhakra

Oh, so you did find it back :D