Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am currently in Taiwan. Probably same time zone as you? 

Nopee...but probably only 2 hours different or you re up early:tounge_xd: ahhhh...you re the one who s trying to get taiwan citizenship?? Someone mentioned this a while backk.. Did i ask you the same question last time too?:D

@wallflowersforjane i just read the main thread....they re really going to make the last ep 2 hours long! I didnt know when i said it to you last time *shock*

@partyon Watch watch watch! You are so lucky! You get to binge all 12 episodes. Waiting for episodes has been driving me crazy! Ah, just don't go googling for blogs and maybe avoid the main thread (unless you have a strong stomach). Bear with us for a few more days k.

@000231846597 That's an amazing story that Harry Potter inspired you to study English! I would wake up at 6.30am to go to my bookshop to get the book at 7am on the day it came out! I still remember those early morning walks. Yep, I saw the new story announcement. Can't wait to read it when more chapters are out!

@snowlou We can do this! And we have each other to keep company during the wait! Not sure how accurate but they plan to air the second season in December or January? That's a very short waiting time! But I don't mind waiting longer to ensure the quality of the show. Come to thread already got so many new drama recs to pass the time. Haha!

Ahhhhh, can't believe it will really be 2 hours long! One dream is coming true. I am already nervous! Luckily I have a full day of work ahead to distract me. 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Nopee...but probably only 2 hours different or you re up early:tounge_xd: ahhhh...you re the one who s trying to get taiwan citizenship?? Someone mentioned this a while backk.. Did i ask you the same question last time too?

That person was @000231846597....:joy:

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

That person was @000231846597....:joy:

:scream::scream: ohhhhh.... @000231846597 sorry...gomenne..dui bu qi..maaf..bianne.. I was quietly proud of myself to be able to recall something said in the past..only to find out it's wrong:bawling: @cenching thanks for correcting me.. Your memory is really goooodd:w00t: 

@wallflowersforjane i read about december or january thing on the main thread. I ll be very happy if it's true as long the quality is still top notch. Maybe..we can have 3 seasons in the span of 2 years instead of 3!

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Why your hair like that?:open_mouth::joy: Rough night watching drama huh

The hair is a depiction of my internal state every morning when I am forced to wake up for work.... I am not a morning person. :joy:

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

@partyon you def should check out HP...quick watch the first 11 episodes so you can join us tonight for the final ep:joy: and then you can flood this thread with HP comments too afterwards:joy:

I like the way you think, but I don't know how realistic it is that I skip work today to watch the first 11 episodes of HP....:joy:

50 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

can i also say that you recalled me wrongly, im not the one who said that Kang Ho is corrupted, it's partyon:joy:

lol :joy: First I was like Kang Ho who? Then I realized you were talking about Team Bulldog. (Yeah, he's a dirty cop).

@snowlou Don't worry, it's difficult remembering who said what in the beginning when you're getting to know so many new people. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

@kokodus I hope you get a satisfying ending. You have been so invested in this drama. :kiss_wink:

Did anyone notice the news that Gong Yoo and Bae Doo Na will be starring in a Netflix drama together? I am happy to see Gong Yoo in a drama again. Bae Doo Na really is Netflix's favorite, isn't she? She is consistently cast in Neflix dramas. Anyway, the story doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but I might have to check it out because of Gong Yoo. :joy:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/05/27/gong-yoo-and-bae-doo-na-confirmed-for-netflix-8-episodr-drama-the-sea-of-silence-directed-by-jung-woo-sung-with-the-screenwriter-of-mother/

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Sushimi wrong again???

gNXRG5B.gif

and here i thought my brain was alright...i ve been playing sudoku to maintain its sharpness everyday! 

@partyon did you just wake up? and here i am ready to have my dinner LOLOL (not in another few hours though). Would you get fired you think if you skip work today? :w00t:

@kokodus Bring it on!!!!!

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon did you just wake up? and here i am ready to have my dinner LOLOL (not in another few hours though). Would you get fired you think if you skip work today? :w00t:

In my time zone it's morning and let's get ready for work time. Lucky you! It's close to Friday already over there. :joy:

(Nah, I wouldn't be fired, but because of my responsibilities at work I just don't have time to take a day off).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@im0202 @snowlou You guys know the routine right? Have a box of tissues by your side. Hand towel is the best option though. Drink plenty of water so that you don't get dehydrated. Have a tub of icecream ready, you will need it. LOL

All prepped. I am thinking I need some alcohol too. 

@im0202 I am so nervous too. :tears:

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@im0202 @snowlou You guys know the routine right? Have a box of tissues by your side. Hand towel is the best option though. Drink plenty of water so that you don't get dehydrated. Have a tub of icecream ready, you will need it. LOL

Minus drinking plenty of water for me...with a bladder the size of a pea..i ll end up needing to go to the toilet so often and i ll miss all important moments! Hmmm...should i do a free trial with netflix tonight or should i live stream with no sub?

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Minus drinking plenty of water for me...with a bladder the size of a pea..i ll end up needing to go to the toilet so often and i ll miss all important moments! Hmmm...should i do a free trial with netflix tonight or should i live stream with no sub?

I think live streaming is enough, even if you don't understand you can read the translations that others post for important scenes. You won't miss much. Don't waste your free trial just for the last ep unless you plan to watch another drama in Netflix too. Or you can use it to watch all the eps in Ultra HD once again in TV. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He write letter too lol mentioned GU lol. I know boy same feeling can't let go :lol:

Btw the translation got additional hearts ah lol. 

Ya who knew that YYS is the true captain of WinterGarden ship :joy: 

He’s the one adding all the fuel we just get on for the ride. Have a feeling he doesn’t even know what’s gonna happen though.. If the ending is not good and he’s still like that, boy is he good at lying and playing with our hearts!!

• LOL 2

39 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Minus drinking plenty of water for me...with a bladder the size of a pea..i ll end up needing to go to the toilet so often and i ll miss all important moments!

Dehydration is bad for you, may I suggest??

66e9e142509396b2dc17fe1e84dbec22.jpg

I am not watching HP but I heard enough from all of you here so I will be cheering on the side..... @ktcjdrama @triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @kokodus @snowlou @partyon @im0202 and whoever I forgot to mentioned

giphy.gif

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2