Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, larus said:

Yes, I finished watching Chef Moon. I always finish the dramas I start (almost...95%of them) even when I realise they are not that good.

I admire your tenacity! :love: I drop dramas like hot potatoes.... :lol:

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

what was hilarious is that because the brother is young, he asks mr mustache to take a smiling selfie showing the key. mr mustache is like "selfie? what". brother "what are you an old geezer?

Honestly sounds like a discussion between many parents and their kids.... :joy:

1 hour ago, larus said:

Sorry for getting into the conversation but I want to say that I was just reading these letters and didn`t understand a thing. :lol: I am even bad at reading commets at the dramas I watch when people are using too many initials instead of the names or nicknames.

I have the same issue. A lot of the times I don't understand which dramas they're talking about on this thread because of the initials. They're like:

- "did you watch the latest episode of JKIWPONM. BPB was so cute the way he was looking at KOJ. This drama is so much better than BOEING747 and AIRBUS320!"

And I'm like:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Can you guys please know how to add/subtract? :joy: I know we're lazy people here but por favor do the maths!

This! :joy:

• LOL 7

35 minutes ago, staygold said:

Dilreba's red lips in Love Designer r a big mood that is going to last for a long time! I am sitting here at home with red lipstick on, pretending I am as gorgeous as her! 

She started sporting red lippy all the time last year....She was wearing it all the time in Go Fighting.....She's absolutely gorg....

• Like 3
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

Me too....now do you think Jo In Sung will ever come back to drama land...how handsome is that man??? Also IOTL has one of my all time favourite OST...I listen to it often.

Reveal hidden contents

JIS seems contented to just be in movies and CFs/modelling... I'm hoping he comes back to dramaland soon cos it's been 5 years:bawling:

He's one of my favourite actors - handsome and can act but doesn't seem to be in many dramas... that's the worst thing lol. Yes IOTL got awesome soundtrack! All the english songs they used were great too I still have them in my playlist currently. 

I started on rewatch just now... okay gonna binge the drama :sweatingbullets: I can foresee myself being in a kdrama slump soon.

@Lawyerh Forgot if I've asked you... Have you watched Mr Sunshine yet? I couldn't get over YYS character in there after finishing it.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just now, staygold said:

@cenching Last dilreba drama I watched was 10 miles of peach blossoms. So this is drastic change from the fox! I am loving Love Designer as of ep 8.

So you didn't watch Sweet Dreams??? She was cute there too....I have not started LD yet.....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, staygold said:

I tried but I just couldn't watch it.

If you couldn't even watch SD, I bet you will jump from the building if you watch Pillow Book.....I can't get passed the trailer....:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus Warm & Cosy was nice...I liked it...one of my first YYS works...he's a bit of a brat sometimes but I thought he and Kang SoRa were pretty compatible. Also I remembered after that show, I told myself I must go to Jeju Island :lol:.

This show feels like a 16 hour long commercial to promote Jeju island. The way they suddenly insert Jeju island facts randomly in some scenes....hahaha this is next level PPL. LOL. 

No no it's not hard to watch at all. Oppa looks so hot as a chef!!! I want to marry a chef!!!!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsC6HAoeS9RJkooIbYoeI

• LOL 5

My Fav scene in Warm and Cozy is the elevator scene where Kang Sora is pushing a pram and holding a baby. I love it to bits.

Reason 1 - baby

Reason 2 - YYS suddenly realizes what he has lost.

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

I think Ik Jun knows 

Same thoughts! He has known for sometime cos he keeps hearing 'Bidulgi' from JKH (her number is saved in his phone by that name)and his sis.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:
5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

what was hilarious is that because the brother is young, he asks mr mustache to take a smiling selfie showing the key. mr mustache is like "selfie? what". brother "what are you an old geezer?

Honestly sounds like a discussion between many parents and their kids....

those scenes in meryem were actually rather amusing. first mr. moustache is getting more and more wicked as well as reckless. the number of people he has killed and his crimes has been growing. thinks he is all that and his power has gone to his head. so it is satisfying to see someone punch some of that hot air. I was like "go ahead and blackmail that man!"

mr. moustache "I am going to kill you; when I find you - "

brother just rolls his eyes "you already said that dialogue last time. I heard you. you will kill me blah blah. I am bored. can we get to today's topic of me blackmailing you?..." :lol:

this is why I like those kind of dramas. how can you not laugh and enjoy such slaps and insults.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@kokodus Is that a still from the drama or behind-the-scenes? Why look like a CF :D

@triplem Yeah HP only... Started on Signal 2 days ago, now stuck at ep 3, haven’t continued yet. I was searching for dramas similar to LOM. 
And yes I think Ikjun knows too!! He was shooting sly looks left and right before leaving Junwan and Iksun in the kitchen :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodusset to become a nun triplem :joy:

:bawling: This is true, watch me convert and become a nun this Thursday if Jeong won leaves for Italy. 

@triplem I would like it if Jeong won changes profession and become a chef. LOL. I'm never into doctors. Ok besides Mcdreamy maybe. LOL. 

@im0202 It's from the drama. He looks like that in every ep cooking and giving poses to the food bloggers who come to his restaurant. LOLOL. 

I also think Ikjun knows. But the downside of this revelation is that we are robbed off another egg cracking hair pulling fight. LOL. Can't believe Ikjun let him off that easily. 

• LOL 7

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

As in it focussed on Dilraba and Vengao's love line right?

Yes, FengJiu was reduced to a dumb pretty girl without common sense....It was so painful to watch....I just can't....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

Can you guys please know how to add/subtract? :joy: I know we're lazy people here but por favor do the maths!

@Sarang21 Social media has propelled BTS to stardom, and it really helps that they have a young core fanbase which regularly feeds on their content and merch. I'm extremely happy for their success but I've outgrown them. Their recent releases are generic pop, a move to a more public-friendly and Western-sounding music style -- not my cup of tea. Those are okayish to me -- like TKEM -- I check out the hype and then say Okaaaay and move on. :lol:  I prefer their old hip hop/R&B tracks and V's English songs.

That´s a complain I heard a lot from former fans, the change in music direction. I personally don´t have a problem with that as I enjoy how they always try to do different style of music. But I understand how some people may not like the new direction. I don´t think they will ever fully go back to their old hip hop/R&B type music, but we do ocasionaly gets bangers from the rapline.

Agust D recently released a new mixtape, have you heard about it? 

edit. You said that their recent music is more western sounding but hip hop/R&B comes from the west.  it´s called K-pop, the pop is litterally in the name so I sometimes don´t understand when people say that their music has become more pop or more western as a bad thing. 

+2 (sorry I´m lazy :P)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

:bawling: This is true, watch me convert and become a nun this Thursday if Jeong won leaves for Italy. 

@triplem I would like it if Jeong won changes profession and become a chef. LOL. I'm never into doctors. Ok besides Mcdreamy maybe. LOL. 

@im0202 It's from the drama. He looks like that in every ep cooking and giving poses to the food bloggers who come to his restaurant. LOLOL. 

I also think Ikjun knows. But the downside of this revelation is that we are robbed off another egg cracking hair pulling fight. LOL. Can't believe Ikjun let him off that easily. 

Watch Coffee Friends! I just finished it last weekend and Chef YYS is to die for! And all that delicious food and coffee! I thought about watching Warm & Cozy but I think I need some time to forget Wintergarden to believably root for YYS in another OTP. Lol!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Watch Coffee Friends! I just finished it last weekend and Chef YYS is to die for! And all that delicious food and coffee! I thought about watching Warm & Cozy but I think I need some time to forget Wintergarden to believably root for YYS in another OTP. Lol!

Oh I have watched Coffee friends while it was airing. It was really therapeutic for me. LOL. I tried to get @Lawyerh to watch, but I don't think she finished it. 

YYS's character in warm and cozy is nothing like Ahn Jeong won. Except for that pretty face, they are like night and day. Hahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Okay I might have to watch the drama if he looks like that in every ep LOL so dreamy!

This might be the aftermath of the reveal of Junwan/Iksun? Hmm. Need Thursday to come faster I’m so tired of analysing the preview while waiting :lol:
BOprG2e.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 2