Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes. Travel for leisure & k dramas keep me going . That’s why I hv to work hard :lol:

that is nice to know lols....need to go back to reality tomorrow lols

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I'm disappointed with some parents that could FORGET their child.HOW COULD THEY HAVE FORGET AND LEFT THE CHILD AND WENT HOME JUST LIKE THAT?! How!!!!!!!!!

So this couple went home and forgot about their youngest child. So they went back to get him only to find him motionless on the ground. He fell from the 8th storey building...

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

that is nice to know lols....need to go back to reality tomorrow lols

Tell me about it . Waiting for my flight now ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Mind blown and still go ahead to blame her husband for not closing the windows. Sigh.

Brought 2 children and just bring back one.

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I am sobbing my eyes out at the child abused scene....:bawling: I didn’t know the drama had that traumatic scene.... My head is aching now....:bawling:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Mind blown and still go ahead to blame her husband for not closing the windows. Sigh.

Brought 2 children and just bring back one.

+2

Have you watch Aftershocks C movie where a mother had to choose which one of her twin to rescue under the rubbles?  That movie is a real heart wrenching  tears fest...I got fever for 2 days after I watched it...

+2

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@sushilicious omg! That is so awful! :tears:

Ikr...He is just 5 years old....

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

Have you watch Aftershocks C movie where a mother had to choose which one of her twin to rescue under the rubbles?  That movie is a real heart wrenching  tears fest...I got fever for 2 days after I watched it...

+2

Nope, will check it out when i feel like it :) Thanks for recommending me.

+2

• Like 3

+2

Yoohyeons Birthday is tooodaaaaay, yaaaay. And I spent a crabload of money to buy her photocard merch. :ph34r::ph34r:

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra are you into like awards show as well? Like today Golden Disc award is happening and I think a lot of kpop groups are there.

That depends. Normally I check the line-up beforehand and see which groups are performing. I don't care about the show itself, because, well I don't understand anything anyway, but the main problem is that these shows are airing during in evening in korean time, which is morning where I live and I'm really useless in the morning. :D 

• Like 2