Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 5/25/2020 at 10:33 AM, mouse007 said:

@thanie I love working from home but yes, it’s so so challenging when the kids are home all the time too. Thankfully my boys get along really well and are happy playing together. Do you find your kids asking for food all the time? It seems like my kids are always hungry! 

What’s TWOTM? I am also watching Money Heist but am only on ep 3. I like it but it’s hard to juggle watching Hospital Playlist, TKEM and Money Heist with everything else that’s going on. I am also watching When My Love Blooms!! Haha

@mouse007 TWOTM is The World of the Married :) It's a JTBC drama about infidelity and betrayal. It recently ended with a Bang, a certified hit  :joy:. Daming high-blood ko dito, Sis! 

As with my kids, they fight all the time :lol: And how is wished, they would just ask for foods instead of milk. They're more on consuming milk than "real foods". Both are picky eater so feeding them is a real challenge :rolleyes: Surprisingly, they're gaining weight just fine. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Sushimi Now you changed your dp to that of wolfie? LOLOLOLOL. You're such a good story teller..next time I don't wanna watch something, I should ask you to do a recap for me :P Yeah that SFH sounds dark alright, it's a bit too disturbing to my liking. I thought SFH has so many people watching too? It has good reviews so I was assuming many people did watch it. I watched Fiery Priest too..managed to watch it till the end but left no impression on me. I couldn't even remember any details about the drama -.- 

3 hours ago, thanie said:

@mouse007 TWOTM is The World of the Married :) It's a JTBC drama about infidelity and betrayal. It recently ended with a Bang, a certified hit  :joy:. Daming high-blood ko dito, Sis! 

As with my kids, they fight all the time :lol: And how is wished, they would just ask for foods instead of milk. They're more on consuming milk than "real foods". Both are picky eater so feeding them is a real challenge :rolleyes: Surprisingly, they're gaining weight just fine. 

I don’t think I can watch TWOTM! I try to avoid dramas that I know will stress me out! Hindi ko kaya, baka di ako makatulog. 

how old are your kids again? Mine are 2 and 4. They’re not picky when it comes to food but the 2-yr old does not like fruits. He only likes bananas and won’t even try other fruit so it’s challenging. The 4-yr old is the opposite and loves fruit. He will eat fruit all day if I let him. 

So what are you watching now?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

I laughed reading your posts about Meryem. It's a real pity about the subs - would have loved to watch it as well. Netflix has quite a few Turkish dramas. I should probably check one out to see if it's as makjang.

check out kara para ask in netflix. lead guy is my DP. thats all I need to say! ^_^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I don’t think I can watch TWOTM! I try to avoid dramas that I know will stress me out! Hindi ko kaya, baka di ako makatulog. 

how old are your kids again? Mine are 2 and 4. They’re not picky when it comes to food but the 2-yr old does not like fruits. He only likes bananas and won’t even try other fruit so it’s challenging. The 4-yr old is the opposite and loves fruit. He will eat fruit all day if I let him. 

So what are you watching now?

I finished watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty last night and am about to start watching Sky Castle :grin:. Thinking of adding What's Wrong with Secretary Kim on my watchlist :D I'm one those few people who haven't watch it yet. Not a fan of PMY but of PSJ :wub: I'm into not-so-old kdramas now you see ... 

Mine are 2 and 7 :heart: 

+2

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

I wish I can be a teenager too at 1988

@snowlou

R88 is highly regarded by many, but it is one of those I stopped watching from early episodes.... the utopian neighborhood relationship just didn't strike a chord with me. The scriptwriter has the persisting problem, as in HP, to leave out some of the emotional build-ups which I feel is essential for a ship to sail. I understand it was for the sake of surprise and twist; many has enjoyed the watching experience, but I have my reservations about this kind of storytelling.

• Like 5

@Sejabin @000231846597 Thanks for the R88 insight :) I don't mind the HP style of sometimes leaving things out for surprise effect...but it does create some unanswered questions (which I hope will be answered sooner or later) but some left-out parts are unimportant details that are not worth showing i guess. I do agree though with no sufficient build-up to some relationships which may also be the contributor to the 'arguments' going on the main thread :P 

@Sejabin Did you take some parents-children lessons from the R88 for yourself? :D

@Sushimi did you just change your dp again??? Too bad that Rugal is not that good..that was already on my watchlist due to the superpower theme going on + Jo Dong Hyuk

2 hours ago, thanie said:

I finished watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty last night and am about to start watching Sky Castle :grin:. Thinking of adding What's Wrong with Secretary Kim on my watchlist :D I'm one those few people who haven't watch it yet. Not a fan of PMY but of PSJ :wub: I'm into not-so-old kdramas now you see ... 

I really like Sky Castle and understood why it got such a high rating! But it wouldn't be the drama I'd rewatch over and over again :P WWWSK...ahhh...I really got into it..and even joined the discussion thread here..until I don't know what happened I suddenly lost interest and until now still haven't watched the last 2 episodes! I love Park Seo Joon though...

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I really like Sky Castle and understood why it got such a high rating! But it wouldn't be the drama I'd rewatch over and over again :P

@snowlou, this is my first time watching Sky Castle :joy:. I hope this drama won't be a disappointment. As for WWWSK, it got so much hype before and almost everyone is raving about it. It is constantly on my recommendation list so I'll give it a try :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin what a great story :) I think our fathers (and above) generation are more resilient in general because the living situation wasn't as great as ours nowadays. If I'm not mistaken both of my parents were also quite poor back then and they all had to work hard to get where they are right now. 

One more sleep and then it will be HP final episode everyone :w00t: :tears:

@Sejabin aigooo...i feel you.. There are times when i just feel i keep moving and walking around..no time to go to toilet or eat either because kid 1 needs her food..needs to go toilet..or makes kid 2 cries..and kid 2 just likes to be held or has my face near him..-lolololol..hello back and shoulder pains:joy:

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

I think JWon looks the hottest in this picture. Look at how he is staring....my god I think I just combusted. LOL.

Wonder if Gyeo Ul ever got her solo picture of Jeong Won? Now that's a question I want answered tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

One more sleep and then it will be HP final episode everyone :w00t: :tears:

I AM NOT READY. AHHHHH.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@wallflowersforjane i'm in two minds about tomorrow..ottokeee..i cant wait for the ep to air...but i also dont want it to be over. I wonder whethet they ll give us a 2-hour-long episode:rolleyes: Waiting for one week is hard enough though bearable...waiting for one year will be a different story (oh but i'm pretty sure we will all be alright...just not directly post ep 12):lol: