Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

finished ep 13 choco, and im late to my appointment :joy: Maybe tonight I will need to check if they kiss or not. I need to check @triplem's forecast accuracy :mrgreen:

What?  The apron scene wasn’t enough?  I am disappointed  :lol:.  

• LOL 2

But eventually they will? If ever I decide to watch this, I may fast-forward to this part ... is there is!

Is fantastic drama ( chocolate) if you decide to watch It , don’t fast forward it - you will love the music too 

@Sejabin give it a try as well :kiss_wink:

+2

• Love 3

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

What did you think of Witcher?  The hardest thing for me to work out was the timeline...

It was confusing as heck. I watched the first 2 episodes, and at that time, I didn't even realize it's nonlinear. (I was more captivated by Henry and even more repulsed by the amount of gore.) Being so excited, I read up on how the actors got cast. I then chanced upon an article about how the series was shaped and that's how I finally knew. So it was a delight and a relief to see how their timelines converge at the end. S2 will probably be less confusing and I'm looking forward to it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Afraid of getting judge is the worst feeling that I have to go through. 

But the person judging is saying more about herself than the person she is judging?  Block it out.  Don’t allow someone else’s standards be what defines you.  They don’t have a clue where you’re coming from or where you’re at in your personal journey.  Only you (and God if you have faith) are privy to all those details.  Yes it’s hard because the world and society imposes set standards on everyone regardless of their socio economic background, upbringing and stage in life.  Celebrate your victories as only you know how and can, however small or insignificant it may be to people on the outside.  For some people getting out of bed is a major achievement (eg depressed people), for others it’s a piece of cake.  

Remember how far you have come, not how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be —— Rick Warren.

EDIT @jeijei

It was confusing as heck. I watched the first 2 episodes, and at that time, I didn't even realize it's nonlinear. (I was more captivated by Henry and even more repulsed by the amount of gore.) 

:lol: Understatement of the year.  I watched with no background and no research and it only came together in the end like you said.  And yes to the gore and explicitness... after being in the sugar coated world of KDrama it was an assault to the senses.  Having said that, I can’t help but think of Bard as Donkey and Geralt as Shrek... Bard injected much needed lightheartedness to all the violence and darkness.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bairama said:

hi @Lawyerh:relaxed: just managed to comeback, long way.. I see.. Perfect time for catching up lol @Ameera Ali what about this company, is the profit that bigggggggg???!:ph34r: 

I just employee clock in & out  , @Lawyerh CEO of the company  :joy: she probably not rich yet  :sweat_smile: But she will explain to you :relaxed:

+2

• LOL 3

I finished my turkish drama! yay!

yoyo168.gif?w=150&h=150

the days when you hardly watch dramas that you feel like celebrating when you mange to finish one. hahahaha... where did the days where I binge watched dramas like potato chips go?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@bairama I’m glad to see you here though! I hope things are going well for you and turning for the better. 

what are you watching these days?

check out Crash Landing on You and Chocolate if you have time. Both are really good!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2