Add and Subtract Game

Admin

OMG there is another huge scandal in the making

I thought we left it all in 2019 but no 2020 ist starting with a banger 

So far what has been revealed is just disappointing but I can´t really say that I´m shocked

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/joo-jin-mos-hacked-cellphone-leaks.html

+2

• Insightful 5

16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

OMG there is another huge scandal in the making

I thought we left it all in 2019 but no 2020 ist starting with a banger 

So far what has been revealed is just disappointing but I can´t really say that I´m shocked

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/joo-jin-mos-hacked-cellphone-leaks.html

+2

Jang Dong Gun, Joo Jin Mo, Hyun Bin, and Song Seung Hun were named?? I am curious in what ways those names were involved.....:mellow:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Jang Dong Gun, Joo Jin Mo, Hyun Bin, and Song Seung Hun were named?? I am curious in what ways those names were involved.....:mellow:

It has been revealed that JDG, JJM have been cheating on their wives.

JDG only mentioned that he is with HB at a place called Midas which is a golf club until afternoon that day. So far he is not involved in anything shady but but he is being dragged because of his association with the other 2. 

Hmm looks like this scandal might end up being covered. Apparently all news article about this incident has been deleted on Nate. 

Edit. JJM was apparently not married when the conversation happened so it was JDG who only cheated. 

+2

• Insightful 5

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Even when I Googled it, there is very little hits....

Yep the only place I found posting about it was Netizenbuzz. But since the hacker still have those informations, and it has already been revealed to the public it might not be possible to completely cover it up. Even if there are no news article people are going to talk about it on social medias. 

+2

• Insightful 4

This is just so sad...I really hope that HB is not involved. I'm surprised with SSH too. 

I don't understand.. do these men feel so deprived that they do all these things? Actually, nvm, even non-celebrities do all sorts of things. I guess maybe their fame makes it easier for them in a way bec they can get away with more (meaning that they have more access and more of a lure?)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I don't understand.. do these men feel so deprived that they do all these things? Actually, nvm, even non-celebrities do all sorts of things. I guess maybe their fame makes it easier for them in a way bec they can get away with more (meaning that they have more access and more of a lure?)

Innocent till proven guilty.  It’s easy for the mind to go there (especially since the JJY case) but until there’s solid proof, it’s all hearsay and conjecture.  Families are involved here (not that the JJY case didn’t involve mothers and fathers of the sons involved, but here it looks like here the men have wives and children) so I hesitate to fuel it unless there’s veracity to the claims.  I say this because a lot of the times fairly innocent well meaning gestures or banter can be misconstrued to mean terrible things and the repercussions for those surrounding the men involved are catastrophic.

I mean if you take the example of our chat in this thread?  A lot of it can be misconstrued and taken out of context?  

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Innocent till proven guilty.  It’s easy for the mind to go there (especially since the JJY case) but until there’s solid proof, it’s all hearsay and conjecture.  Families are involved here (not that the JJY case didn’t involve mothers and fathers of the sons involved, but here it looks like here the men have wives and children) so I hesitate to fuel it unless there’s veracity to the claims.  I say this because a lot of the times fairly innocent well meaning gestures or banter can be misconstrued to mean terrible things and the repercussions for those surrounding the men involved are catastrophic.

I mean if you take the example of our chat in this thread?  A lot of it can be misconstrued and taken out of context?  

True, at this point in time, it's all hearsay. I sincerely hope, for the sake of these men and their families that this is all fabricated because to have it be true is pretty horrible. But it also makes me sad that if this is fabricated, that there are people out there who are malicious and selfish enough to fabricate such lies.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I finished Watcher. That ending... <_<.  Did you like it?  Imma like...just move Lady Commissioner into National Assembly...and give her MORE power (I am scratching my head as to the rationale for that thinking process :blink:)... so long as it’s no longer on my turf... it’s cool?  I think I can understand them pushing her to retirement but to just give her more power when she was already incapable of wielding the portion she was given is just ludicrous?  Next thing you know she’ll launch a warhead into North Korea (for the better good)?  I guess they were planning for S2 with that sort of ending... leaves room... but I am not sure I will tune in... I think the drive home point they have is that none of them can be trusted to be on the side of “good” on their own.  They need each other to stay accountable.  So as a team, they will get the job done “right” (the means they utilize are unorthodox and illegal sometimes) and catch the bad guys but on their own, they can’t be relied on to do the right thing consistently. They have to “watch” each other constantly.  It’s a strange brand of “justice” and it doesn’t sit well with my conscience.

Sorry late reply . Am in BKk

I was alright with it , I think I liked the drama very much considering I watched it live & with subs most episodes. So I would not mind a 2nd season .  I get not everyone will be satisfied with how it ended . It was a drama that made you guess the intentions of every one from start to finish. So I thought the end was fitting to what the writer was going for . There was no clear resolution at the end , which I thought was realistic . 
so the thing is , I do love dramas ( crime ones ) where the characters are slightly shady . From an entertainment perspective I find that more interesting to watch. 
———

ooooo @Ameera Ali so I chose correctly then ? The Kiss was this week . Except for once , I hv not lost a kiss bet / prediction. :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Didn't know u got this skill :joy: But isnt it better if ure good at lotto winning number prediction :mrgreen:

I wish I was good with lotto numbers too. Then I can retire young :w00t:

But my talent only lies in kiss predictions 

@Ameera Ali not Kissed yet right ? Tonight? 

On 1/4/2020 at 8:04 AM, nrllee said:

Reveal hidden contents

I am afraid to say I am no longer his fan.  I have moved on.  His character has been called to question (due to a series of events) and he is no longer the YSY of old.  I have given him countless opportunities to prove me wrong but the most recent thing he did was the straw that broke the camel’s back.   I only follow men of good character.  :mellow:  So you’re in your own there. 

What other things happened?? Other that of 2d1ns3 demise? Or of YSY alone? I have so much in my hands I barely get updates regarding Korean entertainment unless it's spoon-fed to me like it's been on news or in FB pages. Even watching Psychopath Diary too. It ended already and I'm even still not half past of it. I only have Arirang TV here and I barely get a hand of k-ent news. Not even here on Soompi unless I search for one if I think of it...

Well can I rant a bit? You see watching 2d1ns3 made me remember Soompi and signed in while 2d1n thread led me to YSY thread. These two is dearly to me as it is my first 2 threads here. That's why 2d1n is my first heartbreak and I kind of thankful it returned with s4 and I'm liking it. I like chatting with people here as I don't have people like here in my real environment. So when I got to YSY thread I wanted to energize it a bit but I got loads in my hand and it became like that, it's just so sad... disappointed. But I can't just quit, I'm a loyal one, well they say a Taurean is. Even if a celebrity I like/support got into an issue or whatnot, entertainment be so scripted or just for show or image, I don't care. As long as they made me entertained, made me laugh, cry, sing or dance and fantasize over them, they just did their purpose. Whether they are true to themselves or just portraying an image, I'm just happy they're there. Even that one person I'm thinking now got into his mess of what he did I still like him. I won't regret the years he made me laugh and enjoyed his music even until now. If there's a saying "you don't choose an oppa, you collect them" I say "you don't remove a celebrity you like just because of their messes, you'll still remember them in your heart and wish for their health and then get entertained again by others". Well, that's that for me. Sorry for the long rant.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@mouse007 well I'm so nervous! But fine. I should! Heheh.. Was off set from socmeds then turns out my phone crashed from 5th floor. Was taking a long way to back. Handling this and that (include my thoughts).. I pray all are worked out. 

:)

the fmv event tho! I want to make one again at least *drool

want to back to kdrama!!! What recommended ongoing drama and can I catch up (how many ep left now)? Will glad if anyone here can tell me^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@_gillianne19_ 

Spoiler

there’s other stuff.  But it’s a personal opinion too so I understand if you want to keep going with the YSY thread.  As you know from the history there was a big spill after GP and the old timers left the thread and went underground.  Leaving the newbies and other old timers like yourself in the YSY thread.  Then some of the newbies caused a ruckus with mods outside the thread and they were turfed out of Soompi.  So the thread is now pretty much emptied out.  The old timers like me have been so comfortable in our little underground community that we don’t feel the need to return anymore unfortunately despite the “troublemakers” departure.  Too much water under the bridge.  

Good on you for staying though.  But I needed to give you my explanation of where I am at because you asked. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

I'm back from the winter and the Witcher grave.

What did you think of Witcher?  The hardest thing for me to work out was the timeline...they kept jumping from past to present with little warning as to where the events were and they relied on the audience to put it together somehow... :lol:.  I watched it because hubby likes that sort of fantasy/scifi type stuff.  I don’t know if I will continue with S2.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Yup, this couple of days I was very tired, so didn’t post anything on soompi :) 

Get yourself enough rest and come back :wub: 

My OT Days starts officially today ... until February. I'm not complaining ... 

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

no kiss tonight , or taking each other clothes off , or going to motel :joy:

But eventually they will? If ever I decide to watch this, I may fast-forward to this part ... is there is!

• LOL 2