Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Im a bit busy to explaining now, gotta catch oppa date, and checking my forecast result

lemme guess it is Oppa's and The Chocolate Factory???:joy:

@mouse007 huhu thank you so much! Aameen! I'm not watching anything.. Plan to start one with the recommendations:relaxed: Crash Landing on You in episode what this week?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, bairama said:

lemme guess it is Oppa's and The Chocolate Factory???:joy:

@mouse007 huhu thank you so much! Aameen! I'm not watching anything.. Plan to start one with the recommendations:relaxed: Crash Landing on You in episode what this week?

@mouse007 say captain Ri wouldn’t need selling his dimple would do the job :joy:

So @bairama focus on chocolate oppa :joy:

he is a rich & doctor  :joy: 

5e1a72637c73c009496069.gif?download

+2

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

This was a nice kiss as well. It's funny since I know that HB started as being a romantic lead, but I've gotten so used to seeing him in action roles, he doesn't seem as comfortable with romance any more? Notice that I won't say this on the CLoY thread though, for fear of being lynched.

HB is just so yummy though. :wub:

Well, for me HB is an action star.....He needs plenty of private lesson in kissing. Comparing HB's kissing skill in CLOY with KJW's in HPL is like heaven and hell....:naughty: I am not dare to mentioned it in CLOY thread too, I might get crucified and torched alive with HB's pictures hanging on my neck....But of course, HB is absolutely yummy in his own ways.....

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

I think HB is a fairly good kisser. As far as kiss scenes are concerned I think they just follow what the director tells them to do. I also think yesterday's kiss, though not hot was appropriate given how he is just back from surgery and all. LOL. Personally, I feel soft kisses are more meaningful. I melt. 

Among the Binnie's kisses this one is my all time favourite. It's passionate but at the same time you can also the feel the longingness and love. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Wow, that is a kiss! I haven't started Chocolate yet, but it's on my list to watch, even more so after that kiss and voiceover! Is this drama over yet, though?

I think it’s into finale week?  Ep 14 just aired. Coming weekend will be finale.  It’s a real slow burn though but I think a lot of people like it.  Just means that kiss was a long time coming :lol:...

@Sushimi paralysis by analysis... 

• Like 3

I've gotten so used to seeing him in action roles, he doesn't seem as comfortable with romance any more? Notice that I won't say this on the CLoY thread though, for fear of being lynched.

at least we gonna see him in action scene tonight :joy: - just need to bring my magnifying glass to see it too like the kiss :mrgreen:

15788281101578828080.gif

+2

• LOL 5

ah the feeling of watching a great super romance movie after so long and being satisfied! @kokodus ~ check out hallmark movie 'christmas on the range'; it felt like a romance novel brought to life mixed in with some real family dysfunction just done right along with solid grounded acting that stops the film from feeling cheesy or fluffy. loved it! :wub: also, my fav goat movie stars are also in a new series called crossword mysteries. have you seen it? the latest film in that series is called abracadabra. pretty decent cozy mystery.

@Lawyerh ~ chocolate really doesn't sound like my cup of drama for many reasons. if it was named potato fries, then maybe? hahhaha.. but seriously, the idea of a drama in a hospice with a doctor and all of that just sounds very depressing to me and I just need a drama that is light and cannot take seriously. too much real life stress as is. so just watching 2 kdrama dailys which are quite entertaining actually.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

but seriously, the idea of a drama in a hospice with a doctor and all of that just sounds very depressing to me

It is not depressing at all actually, at least for me. I find the drama to be soothing and healing. Yes there are deaths in the drama but they were written beautifully. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hyun bin oppa is my UF too..... Kekekeke

See I like Kim Jung hyun, his Tae swoon will always be close to my heart, but seriously hate his character in CLOY. Ughhhhh I have words and they are not nice. 

OMG YESSSSS she took off. That's my girl!!!!! In your face, bastard!!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 1/11/2020 at 7:48 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Is fantastic drama ( chocolate) if you decide to watch It , don’t fast forward it - you will love the music too 

@Sejabin give it a try as well :kiss_wink:

+2

You bet I will... You're too hyper about this drama and I have this feeling that I will love it also. It's been a while since I watched mushy, mellow, love story. I'm more on killings and gory dramas these days. I need something like CLOY and this Chocolate if I want to keep my sanity intact... 

On 1/11/2020 at 7:59 PM, Sushimi said:

Afraid of getting judge is the worst feeling that I have to go through. 

+2

Are you Okaaaaaaaaaaay? Hugssssss and Kisses to you, @Sushimi

@Sejabin, sounds like you had a good time teasing your lil bro and his date. Hahahahahaha ... Next time, give them a room. We just arrived from the province, a place that is way, way off the grid, no internet connection but with electricity.

Refraining myself from hopping on to CLOY's thread to avoid spoiler...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I was almost running out of dailies, so tried the first episode of Wanna taste, it seems interesting lol

I was sooooo disappointed after Shady Mom in law, which was soooooooooo draggy and slow, so I dropped SBS dailies for some time, but I think Wanna taste is better. So I might give it a try after all :) 

PS, by the way, after watching two revenge drama, I got the impression that KBS2 revenge drama has so much negative energy :( I mean even the supposedly "good characters" are not "so good".

Gracious Revenge is so gloomy, full of hatred and I really shuddered from watching just one second on YouTube short clips. The scary scene of the daughter attempting suicide by drowning was like a horror movie :scream:

I have a feeling you like to watch human psychology, and the dark side of human nature, right?? :) 

I used to be like that in the past because of my study of literature, where we used to analyze characters, but now, somehow, it seems a bit exhausting.

At least A place in the sun had my favourite actor Choi Sungjae, and I admired Zin Tae Hyun's marvelous acting in Left-handed wife, but Gracious Revenge has three vengeful women, whom I shuddered just to watch.

+2 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1