Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@nrllee Hiii, I’m sorry, been so busy, may be able to binge “The Witcher” tomorrow.  @Dhakra have you watched?

I did catch Star Wars IX today... it has been Disney’ed :lol: I actually like The Mandalorian better.  What caught my eye with the trailers was Mulan the live action movie.  Looks great!

@triplem I will be in Vietnam 12/26 then Bangkok and Singapore.  Open to tips from you.  Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. @nrllee downloaded Stranger, Jack Ryan and The Witcher for the trip.  Also dl Amazon’s The Aeronauts.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

+2

@bedifferentHey Bee, how's my fav Doc? Yeah I watched a few episodes and I like it so far.

Name throwing might be a bit confusing at times, but overall I like it. 

I also the how the Witcher is very close to the original. I read somewhere that the actor who plays Geralt actually talked with the voice actor of the games and adapted to his style, so it's similar. 

It's a rough world, no beauty, just the usual GoT like stuff. 

I only heard horrible stuff about Star Wars. Plot holes everywhere. How did you like it? 

44 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

I will be in Vietnam 12/26 then Bangkok and Singapore.  Open to tips from you.  Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. @nrllee downloaded Stranger, Jack Ryan and The Witcher for the trip.  Also dl Amazon’s The Aeronauts.

That’s a lot to cover... I guess it depends on how you like to travel.  I am not one to plane hop too much, I get air sick so if I go somewhere I tend to linger for quite a while in the one place.  I like Jack Ryan.  I haven’t watched the series.  Just the different movies with him as a character.  Currently slowly rewatching Life after going through Stranger a second time.  Witcher is a bit too gory and explicit for me.  I may just watch it to keep hubby company but I won’t be watching it on my own.  Haven’t heard about Aeronauts till you mentioned it.  I like Eddie Redmayne.  Not sure how I can watch it.  I don’t have Amazon Prime.  Only Netflix.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I will be in Vietnam 12/26 then Bangkok and Singapore.  Open to tips from you.  Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. @nrllee downloaded Stranger, Jack Ryan and The Witcher for the trip.  Also dl Amazon’s The Aeronauts.

Oooo ! Sounds fun & Vietnam is really such a beautiful country . I keep going back to different parts & every region has a distinctive cuisine 

Hanoi 

Spoiler

Are you planning for a one nighter to Halong Bay . I recommend it . There are a lot of cruise companies out there , you’ll be spoilt for choice . I did it twice . Love this company :https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g293923-d6206032-Reviews-Signature_Cruise_Halong-Halong_Bay_Quang_Ninh_Province.html?m=19905

lots to do & eat in the Old Quarter . But  after all the pho & bun Cha , you may be looking for something different  ; the seafood is fresh & the cooking style is unique 

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restaurant_Review-g293924-d5513379-Reviews-Quan_Vi_Saigon-Hanoi.html?m=19905
Another place I like ( best to make reservations  ) 

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restaurant_Review-g293924-d6207158-Reviews-Cau_Go_Vietnamese_Cuisine_Restaurant-Hanoi.html?m=19905

And nothing  like good ice cream 

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restaurant_Review-g293924-d1124637-Reviews-Fanny-Hanoi.html?m=19905

You can also find it in HCMC

If hv time ,  check out this show . Pretty enjoyable 

http://thanglongwaterpuppet.org/en/new/

Danang. - the beaches are great but honestly, the trip is not complete if you don’t visit the Ancient Town of Hoi An ( I prefer staying here ) which is half hour away by car . 
If you want a quieter beach to Danang , check out An Bang beach , 15 mins drive from Hoi An. I like going there to chill

HCMC. Saigon is my least favourite among the several cities I hv been to but still worth checking out . 

Edited by Guest

@bedifferent Let me know if on your rewatch of Stranger if you think that ES flirted with SM or not.  Was she purely after affirmation or was she fishing for more?  I am currently having a conversation with someone in the SF2 thread about this.  :lol:  It’s hard to tell for sure I admit because it’s all innuendo.  And the fact that she died in SF1 probably means it’s a moot point anyway.  Purely intellectual.  I don’t think it’s an argument that can be won either way, it’s open to interpretation.  I think I will probably leave it at that with her and move on :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

it’s better than a cow :joy: 

just imagine him talking to a cow

+2

You talking about CLOY? Eheeeem, I need spoilers since I can't watch ep. 4 rn, internet is too slow... 

Random thoughts: I read somewhere in the internet that we can actually use baby oil as facial cleanser. It thoroughly cleanses and moisturizes in the process. Been using it for 2 weeks now, I'm satisfied with the results. I apply toner after cleansing ... and put moisturizer after toning... 

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

You know what, kill me now. I can't deal with Captain Ri's sneaky little smiles and bashful looks he give when he sees Se Ri. It has been a long time since I giggled over a k-drama. This drama is taking over my life. That bicycle ride is everything. And I'm only halfway thru ep 4, I don't think live to see the rest of the ep if they keep this up. Tsk tsk. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, thanie said:

You talking about CLOY? Eheeeem, I need spoilers since I can't watch ep. 4 rn, internet is too slow... 

we were talking about ep 3 @Lawyerh catching up with it :joy: 

I don’t watch ( raw ) live with Netflix I wait for sub because it come early. 

@Sarang21 his first kiss , she is more modern she will teach him :joy:

5dffcb677ecff982029906.gif?download

• LOL 4

For all the Abs lover I present you this chinese drama: My girlfriend is an Alien

You will get so see gorgeous Abs :love: in every episode as they play an important role in the story :relaxed: 

Give it a try...you will not regret it :smirk:

+2 

• LOL 4