Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra Are you kidding me??? That doesn't look like it's photoshopped. He is preparing for a marvel movie. You know how marvel heroes are. They have to be in a perfect shape all the time. C'mon just admit that you are jealous. Oooohhh and also didn't you say you would share your abs photo in here or in slack when you started working out. I think it's already been a year. About time. You can post the pic in the council of ladies group. LOL. 

@Lmangla Why does it seem so much like Bepennah? Only it's not the girl's husband, but her father. LOL. You do have a type.  

@Sushimi I feel like he looks too lanky in his before photos. He looks more muscular now. He looks good. And btw was that Sung Hoon in the white sweater??? He should be the one who should have taken his shirt off. LOL. 

Ohhh @Ameera Ali I didn't know the third ep already aired. Lol. Okok thanks for the heads-up. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Why does it seem so much like Bepennah? Only it's not the girl's husband, but her father. LOL. You do have a type.  

hahahah... thought it would be like bepannah but this is a different drama altogether. it is actually about money laundering. her father's business was used to make black money clean while the fiance was a courier who transported black money to italy from turkey where it would be deposited to make it clean. the fiance was actually blackmailing the dad because she wanted more cash. so no affair. just plain old crime partners who get killed by the boss! but the villains are so awful that you are waiting for them to get caught and be brought to justice. they are that annoying. so the whole drama is one very LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG investigation! :lol: the leads get really screwed because family members turn out to be so much different than they imagined.

P.S ~ yea on second thought, I do seem to lean towards a certain type of vibe and this drama has that familiar vibe I enjoy! :D

• Like 4

+2

@kokodusAre YOU kidding ME? If you think that looks natural, it only makes even more clear that you never saw a real male body yourself. He can prepare anything he wants, but that's not how you naturally look. 

He may be in shape, but that lightning, these fake looking muscles sticking out and the whole body shape is so heavily photoshopped.

It's SO funny how you fall for that, but as soon as one Kpop Idol looks pretty, you shout at me "OH SHE'S PHOTOSHOPPED, ALL KPOP GIRLS ARE FAKE!!!!111" 

Sorry to break it to you, but he is same. :D 

Sometimes you are just too cute. How would @Sejabinsay? I want to pinch your cheeks! 

I said it then and I say it now, there must happen A LOT before I post you or any other girl here my abs ;) Still property of future Mrs.D. 

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Actually I have seen the first ep of 'Witcher' aswell, since I played some of the games. I am happily surprised by the male lead as Geralt. He is very close to the video game character. Overall the drama does good in capturing the video game Geralt. Especially Yennifer is captured well aswell. Only Ciri is a bit meh. 

I like the series so much, that I honestly think about playing Witcher III again, although the Drama itself is a prequel. 

It a bit like Game of Thrones with less politic and more fantasy.

Never watched GOT.  :o.  I read about the hype and never got into it.  But that’s exactly what hubby said too.  That it had that GOT feel to it. I guess given its (GOT) cult status Witcher had to be compared to something so GOT was the natural choice.  It’s gotten increasingly explicit and gory.  I left Hollywood for the cotton candy land of KDrama for this exact reason so I am not sure I want to go back to that.  Never played the game either or read the books so I have nothing to compare.  Didn’t the male lead play Superman before?  It takes a bit of getting used to the whole background and world building complete with strange terms.  So I would wager it would appeal quickly to original Witcher fans but for newbies like me it will take some time to wrap my brain around what roles each type of being plays in the fantasy world. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Never watched GOT.  :o.  I read about the hype and never got into it.  But that’s exactly what hubby said too.  That it had that GOT feel to it. I guess given its (GOT) cult status Witcher had to be compared to something so GOT was the natural choice.  It’s gotten increasingly explicit and gory.  I left Hollywood for the cotton candy land of KDrama for this exact reason so I am not sure I want to go back to that.  Never played the game either or read the books so I have nothing to compare.  Didn’t the male lead play Superman before?  It takes a bit of getting used to the whole background and world building complete with strange terms.  So I would wager it would appeal quickly to original Witcher fans but for newbies like me it will take some time to wrap my brain around what roles each type of being plays in the fantasy world. 

So I checked the trailer because the male lead looks  good and I have heard of the game before. But then I saw an explicit orgie and I was like nope....I´m going back to my sweet innocent Kdrama land :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

So I checked the trailer because the male lead looks  good and I have heard of the game before. But then I saw an explicit orgie and I was like nope....I´m going back to my sweet innocent Kdrama land :joy:

Yes definitely stay in KDrama land if explicit is not your scene.  I am not sure I will stay either.  After Ep4 my interest is already waning. :lol:

• LOL 2

+2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Because of the gore, the explicit scenes and the rough world it is compared to it. It has the same vibe, but like I said, it is very less political and way more magic. The games are very explicit too, especially the first games were that way. 

Yeah, the male lead was Superman, that's also why a lot of people weren't happy with the lead. It's a known face and the character Geralt is quite different than Superman. The drama actually tells the story before the games and is closer to the books. Especially the character of Siri suffers from it, because in the games she is kickass.

I haven't watched the whole drama yet, only the first couple of episodes, but I read that it is gets better after the first few eps.

@kokodusBecause....

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Because of the gore, the explicit scenes and the rough world it is compared to it. It has the same vibe, but like I said, it is very less political and way more magic. The games are very explicit too, especially the first games were that way. 

Yeah, the male lead was Superman, that's also why a lot of people weren't happy with the lead. It's a known face and the character Geralt is quite different than Superman. The drama actually tells the story before the games and is closer to the books. Especially the character of Siri suffers from it, because in the games she is kickass.

Ahh probably why my son never played the games then.  We sort of restricted the ratings of games he played to certain levels of violence and explicitness.  There was a lot of blood and guts (Call Of Duty type stuff) but nothing that I would say was overtly explicit.

I got a bit lost as they kept throwing all sorts of different types of characters at the audience (some of which were foreign concepts or concepts remodeled for the Witcher world eg elves, sorcerers, mages).  And then there was a lot of background that the noob audience had to get their mind around eg The Cleansing, feuds between people groups etc...it gets confusing if you’re coming in cold (like I was).  Hubby may still watch it.  He can take a lot more gore than I can.  When it’s overwhelming I tend to get numb to it and I check out mentally.  And with it my interest wanes.  Thus far the only character that appeals to me is Ciri (ironically) - yes she’s all weak and helpless at the moment but she’s got potential.  Geralt and Yennefer lost me after gratuitous s@x scenes.  :mellow:

PS I agree with you regarding your abs.  Keep your shirt on. :lol:

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Ahh probably why my son never played the games then.  We sort of restricted the ratings of games he played to certain levels of violence and explicitness.  There was a lot of blood and guts (Call Of Duty type stuff) but nothing that I would say was overtly explicit.

I got a bit lost as they kept throwing all sorts of different types of characters at the audience (some of which were foreign concepts or concepts remodeled for the Witcher world eg elves, sorcerers, mages).  And then there was a lot of background that the noob audience had to get their mind around eg The Cleansing, feuds between people groups etc...it gets confusing if you’re coming in cold (like I was).  Hubby may still watch it.  He can take a lot more gore than I can.  When it’s overwhelming I tend to get numb to it and I check out mentally.  And with it my interest wanes.  Thus far the only character that appeals to me is Ciri (ironically) - yes she’s all weak and helpless at the moment but she’s got potential.  Geralt and Yennefer lost me after gratuitous s@x scenes.  :mellow:

PS I agree with you regarding your abs.  Keep your shirt on. :lol:

Haha yeah, the games are all M rated. :D So only for 17+. Witcher games are even harder and more explicit than the series. 

Well it really is a drama made for fans I guess, but they did try to also to get the "normal audience". But Fantasy Dramas always require some thinking and background info. Probably also why the tell the story before the games, so technically you do start from 0. 

Yeah, Ciri is about to change though, like I said, in the (later) games, she is a pretty badass kicking monster.

Mentioned scenes are even more frequent in the games. 

Thank you. :D It's too cold anyway.

Sigh I am not sure why JI ChangWook had to post the smoking video recently?  It just seemed so unnecessary?  Is he so desperate for publicity?  Even if it’s negative?  I know a lot of actors smoke and I know JCW does too but to post it so blatantly online just seemed thoughtless on his part.  It’s a PR nightmare.  The response online was scathing.  Maybe he’s depressed from the lackluster reception of MMS but still...this is not the way to regain the spotlight again.  :unsure:  And it wasn’t even like he was saying anything mind blowing... he merely said, “it’s too cold to sleep...but I am still happy” or something to that effect... he could’ve said it without the cigarette.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Maybe he thought he was posting to his private account? :P 

I doubt it.  He’s in NYC now.  I think agency sent him away to get away from the furore.  Personally I think he just wasn’t thinking straight at that moment.  One of those sleepless night postings... big no-no for celebrities.  Reminds me of Trump and his tweets.  He’s just come out of the army so getting back into the whole entertainment scene will take some adjusting.  His comeback drama fell flat despite high expectations.  He’s never been a very confident individual so it would’ve hit hard.  I hope he steadies himself and gets back on the horse with a better drama.  In the meantime, it may be better if he stayed in musical theatre for a bit to get his confidence back.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

+2

Maybe somebody told JCW that he is/looks smoking hot, but... 

JCW didn't know what it means. 

So he gave it a thought and finally believed that people think that he looks hot.... while smoking. 

Dhakra solved the case. No problem. I'm here all week.