Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 why alien enjoying all these abs :joy: did she understand what abs is :joy:

@Sejabin I find travelling with a baby easy from when they older :joy:

Mine is Chatter box & over excited :D

+2

She very much understand what abs are. She get´s intoxicated from the hormone of the guy :smirk: and therefore  like to touch the guy whenever she gets the chance. :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

+2

@triplem About the stuff in the Fairy thread.

Spoiler

No, there is nothing to report unfortunately. But I probably talked about her with you in the past. Does the name Saskia ring a bell?

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Merry Christmas my dear friend and to everyone here

Speaking of which, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!!!

- insert confetti explosion here - 

Shout out to @Sejabin for being such a sweet friend. I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family :blush:

IDK how is it with you there... but in our country, December means a  month-long of never-ending Christmas parties. Trust me, am so tired already. Still has 2 parties to attend and 1 party to host on December 31st (my son's 7th birthday, so it kinda special). Early in the morning today, we had our mini breakfast party in the office (with the ones I'm very very close with). I brought 2 layers of chiffon cake, others brought roasted chicken, cupcakes, etc... it was a heavy breakfast! Have a nice day, ya'll :heart:

+2

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

She very much understand what abs are. She get´s intoxicated from the hormone of the guy :smirk: and therefore  like to touch the guy whenever she gets the chance. :joy:

+2

She must be my soul mate ! 
@Ameera Ali I plan to start crash landing . I have seen so many clips that it’s just so darn cute . 

merry Christmas @Sushimi !:heart: Ahh yes I see your profile pic

@Dhakra didn’t quite ring a bell but I think I remember now . 
wait for my shi Ho rant . I just finished eps 6 ;)

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hold your horses le... not Christmas yet mwahahaha.... 

@triplemyeah join us with cheesy romance Crash Landing. Its therapeutic! :lol: You watch too many affair drama, take a break first la...

Cheesy and Therapeutic :D I'm smiling like crazzzzy while watching Ep. 4 :lol:

Hyun Bin's voice is so :heart:

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, thanie said:

IDK how is it with you there... but in our country, December means a  month-long of never-ending Christmas parties. Trust me, am so tired already. Still has 2 parties to attend and 1 party to host on December 31st (my son's 7th birthday, so it kinda special). Early in the morning today, we had our mini breakfast party in the office (with the ones I'm very very close with). I brought 2 layers of chiffon cake, others brought roasted chicken, cupcakes, etc... it was a heavy breakfast! Have a nice day, ya'll :heart:

Well, in a country I am currently residing Christmas starts on September....:sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 3

48 minutes ago, cenching said:

Well, in a country I am currently residing Christmas starts on September....:sweat_smile:

+2

Lol! :lol: Pretty much the same here. We started listening to Christmas songs as early as September, put on Christmas decors and all ... some even started shopping for Gifts to avoid influx of shoppers ... but no Parties yet :D. Hehehehehe ....

In my case, two years in a row that I've been spoiled with Hyun Bin drama. Ehh, what a Merry Christmas :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

39 minutes ago, thanie said:

Lol! :lol: Pretty much the same here. We started listening to Christmas songs as early as September, put on Christmas decors and all ... some even started shopping for Gifts to avoid influx of shoppers ... but no Parties yet :D. Hehehehehe ....

In my case, two years in a row that I've been spoiled with Hyun Bin drama. Ehh, what a Merry Christmas :kiss_wink:

I thought I was the only crazy person who put on Christmas songs in November. :joy:

@Lawyerh yes I will . I love the soldiers ..I keep seeing all the funny clips & Twitter posts of them .

This has been indeed a year of affair dramas for me . I think I can write a book :w00t:

Ohhh my @triplem That military squad is the best. All four of them are like puppies and they obey their master so much and are loyal to him. And their friendship with the heroine is so genuine and cool even though she came from SK, they don't treat her like an enemy. There is this one guy who bickers with her all the time, but even he understands her now. I bet he would be the one who would cry when she really leaves. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemRant!? You were on such a good way! Shi Ho did nothing wrong! Sigh......I have my defending suitcase ready. 

No way she did nothing wrong . :triumph:

But right now I’m too busy on my other drama which ends this week ...I’ll write later 

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @cenching I just read the recaps ....I’m confused.. I’m waiting for drama milk recaps ...

Edited by Guest