Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama (I wrote the same thing in the drama thread)

Episodes 14 and 15, Wifey finally found out Hubs' dirty dealings and family background. She is shocked to the core and realized that the man she had spent her life with for 10 years is a complete stranger. If Hubs' can lied that much to the extend of lying about his own family background, is there any truth left anymore? Is the love also a lie? That's why the title is "Were We Ever In Love?". The reason why she gave up and told Hubs she wanted to end it.

add.

From the preview, YR and Hubs broke up and Hubs seems to end up alone.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

+2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra that nayeon stalker is suing JYP..asking Germany embassy at Korea to sue them. Like what? Seriously this guy is going nuts. A 40 minutes rant (i think) about how he was being given a warning to not come back, next day went back and police were there and he says he wants to sue? Literally he..I don’t know what is with him...Obsessed? Yes. Not a planner? 100%..He just dug his grave telling everyone he was given a warning before...now no one will be supporting him..even though in the first place no one is.

I know. He is sueing them for no reason, based on no ground. JYP just protect their artist like they should. Germany embassy won't do richard simmons. He's delusional and obsessed. He has gain way too much attention. He actually went on korean news and JYP had to increase the amount of police around the buildung and their dorm.

I mean, imagine this alone. This is tax money that has to be spent this way! Man power is currently used to protect a girp group, because one dumb idiot thinks he is in love with Nayeon. That is their working day! 

+2

46 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

At this stage, I wonder what crazier things he would do. It’s quite ...dumb for him to enter jyp after a warning. Thinking “oh imma just give my contact number...” no one will contact him bruh...he is pretty immature..one thing I learnt from him...

‘’If people call you out for being a stalker and you refused to agree...chances are you probably is.” -_-

I have not watch the videos, maybe I should then afterwards my brain cells will probably decrease..but I’m all in for the tea ^_^

Well he is just over 20 afaik, so no wonder he is pretty immature. :D He went to a foreign country to "date" a local superstar, by saying "I'm different, because I don't think she is a superstar and when she sees how much I love her, she will fall for me too". That is so dumb on so many levels, he could be US president. 

@thanie @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali Yay!! I am LOVING it!! And Hyun Bin is just so handsome in this one! 

On 12/18/2019 at 8:25 PM, angelangie said:

i havent watch any Kdrama for a long times since Hotel de Luna :P 

is it good?

It's good! You should definitely check it out. I haven't seen any of Hyun Bin's other dramas since Secret Garden but I really like him in Crash Landing on You.

• Love 4