Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@thaniewhats ur favourite K-drama so far? And normally what genre you watch? Romance only? Or do u like detective or crime? 

I like Hyun Bin, but once his drama ended I often forget him :lol: I got short term memory lols... 

I'm sorry for your memory loss :joy:

I love detective and crime drama, psycho-thriller, fantacy... sadly most of my biases starred romcoms so I'm into romcoms most of the time. I don't have any specific favorite kdrama but whenever I'm upset, I always find myself rewatching past drama of Park Shin Hye, Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo.. do I sound like a fangirl? I am ... 

+2

• LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali So you are watching that drama too? :joy: I wish one of my 1001 oppas would crash land into my life too :mrgreen:

+2

Yes I am watching, me always watching romance drama :sweat_smile: 

you want to destroy 1001 national treasures :joy: it isn’t easy to land on oppa by the way :D

the landing

15767909961576790920.gif

his Way to put every muscle back after the landing :mrgreen:

15767906061576790572.gif

+2

• LOL 3

I was actualing thinking that the oppa´s would fall into my arms and I would catch them.

I wouldn’t take any responsibility of the life of any oppa  try to fall into my lap :joy:

even poor prince fall short landed on the bed while I try to catch him :joy:

Spoiler

5dfbf4e7b09a4181310090.jpg?download

Prince surrounded @Lawyerh , @Sushimi :mrgreen:

@Sejabin morning :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@thanie now officially love big earrings ^_* hahaha.. I always love big earrings it makes us look prettier :blush:

I used to wear big earrings, way back in college. I have long hair also ... but I stopped wearing it when a blockmate of mine commented that I looked like a sss-lut :rolleyes:. @Sejabin, long hair is I think your best hairstyle. You look sweet and pretty :heart: 

13 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie watch more ocn dramas, you will get the psycho you want. Voice 1/2/3 is one of them haha I for one love these kinds. So if you watch I can discuss with you mwahaha

@Sushimi, sure, I will give this a try. Thanks! This is my cup of tea. My dose of psycho-thriller stories are mostly from novels of mary higgins clark ...

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

14 hours ago, Sejabin said:

She is really landing on North Korea? Wkwkwk I wish I will fly and landing somewhere  near Hong Jong Hyun apartment wkwkkw :lol:

:joy::lol::D Fighting! 

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Never In the morning, look downwards at your phone...you will see your double Chin. Well that’s a depressing thing to start of the day...getting reminded of my flaps. Er.

I can relate :D 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

there's a story hahahah.. I was so broken hearted at 2017 then I cut my hair :relaxed: yes I was at my best back then also my hair. but times fly and me change too xixixixi. I was sweet. Now I am a bit bitter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH can not go back to what I was before. and now feel comfortable with short hair :kiss_wink: perhaps medium hair later. on 2020 ^_*

+2

added: @thanie who was that? hahahah.. big earrings are pretty. and stylish and chic and fashionable :heart:

Bitter? You DON'T sound like one... I think you're kind of fun. Someone who knows what she wants and tends to get it ... at any cost. Example: KJ, Dior... and more. Lol!

BOB HAIR is IN nowadays ... take your cue from those SK drama queens.

About your question (who was that?) I forgot her name ... that was many many years ago

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ see that the VIP thread had a poll. any idea how it was done? does the thread starter also can edit later to create a poll?

Thread starter or mod/ staff  has to do it & can edit it  @Sushimi taught me .   Edit 1st page and choose  the poll tab. 

I did it for the VIP thread 

Kim Young Dae To Reunite With Lee Jae Wook In New Drama Starring Seo Kang Joon And Park Min Young

Dec 20, 2019
by D. Kim

Extraordinary You” stars Kim Young Dae and Lee Jae Wook will be reuniting for a new drama!

Kim Young Dae has been confirmed to star in JTBC’s “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice.” Based on a novel of the same title, the warm romance story is about Mok Hae Won (Park Min Young), a woman who gets sick of city life and moves back to a small village, and Im Eun Seob (Seo Kang Joon), a man who owns an independent bookstore there. Lee Jae Wook was previously confirmed to star in the drama as Lee Jang Woo, a friend of Im Eun Seob.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1372627wpp/kim-young-dae-to-reunite-with-lee-jae-wook-in-new-drama-starring-seo-kang-joon-and-park-min-young

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 2