Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

This girl is my hero :joy:

which cdrama is this with the abs appreciation? she must be side character? does anyone else notice that minor characters are far more appreciative of abs and looks while the leads themselves never say how handsome their love is? :lol:

On 12/23/2019 at 8:40 PM, triplem said:

Poor LSY @Sushimi ...he never got this level of hate even in his last affair drama. I think he will be scarred for life 

who is LSY and what drama is this? what happened? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

who is LSY and what drama is this? what happened? 

Lee Sang Yoon. VIP. Long story, but supposedly he (the character in the story) cheated on his fabulous and perfect wife so he (the reel and the real) is getting from viewers all the hatred in this world you can possibly think of. I exaggerate :P Well, because I see differently why things ended up the way it was for the couple... Oh believe me, what he did is peanuts compared to what Jinsang did. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

which cdrama is this with the abs appreciation? she must be side character? does anyone else notice that minor characters are far more appreciative of abs and looks while the leads themselves never say how handsome their love is? :lol:

Surprisingly  she is the main lead girl :joy:. The drama is called: My Girlfriend is an Alien....you can find it on Youtube with Sub. 

+2

• LOL 3

@Lmangla let me save you 16 hours ...no need to watch VIP . ...all I can say is my new year resolution is stay away from JNR dramas in 2020 :skull:

————-

Merry Christmas all. Have a great holiday :heart:

@triplem thanks a bunch for the recs. I’m in airport lounge waiting for flight.  Will keep the tips in mind.  I am doing an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay, wonder how the night squid fishing will be :lol:

@Dhakra @nrllee watched Witcher E1, like it so far.  Trying to keep the characters’ names and roles straight.  Henry Caville, too bad, he’s not charming conversationally in real life, guy physique is :o

@nrllee will try to watch Stranger again.  My memory about Eun Soo - she was crushing ShiMok a little but was pursuing his affection and trust for her own agenda. I actually empathize with her a lot.  I wish she was not as desperate and impatient as to do things her way.  I think she was too career driven and made some mistakes in reading people, inciuding ShiMok.  :huh: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

+2

Merry Christmas to all my crazy ahjummas ^_^

9 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@Dhakra @nrllee watched Witcher E1, like it so far.  Trying to keep the characters’ names and roles straight.  Henry Caville, too bad, he’s not charming conversationally in real life, guy physique is :o

I have to say that so far I like it aswell, but I have the same problem like you. The names do sound familiar, at least some of them, but there are so many unfamiliar faces and stuff that it is sometimes hard to follow. Especially in ep3 I really had a hard time to follow everything. 

Henry Caville does a good job at being the witcher though, he behaves similiar to the game. The way he talks is like this aswell. You can see that he really paid attention and tried to be the witcher of the games and not does an impression of his own.