Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Edit: Oh and that may be also important for you girls: A LOT of abs during the drama :D After all they swim topless. :ph34r:

:scream: Dhakra is using abs to sell his favorite drama...

Well, the swim team was just alright for me. I'm rooting for the weightlifting team!!

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

think it was @Dhakra last resort to bring more viewers in hahahaha

Which apperently worked.....Sigh....

I wrote so many things about the drama, almost half of an essay, still all of you just jump onto the abs and quote it. The drama is not about the abs.

And they say guys are bad. 

All girls see are abs. Point has been proven. 

@SushimiOh please, of course I wasn't trying to get YOU with abs. You are so innocent about everything, your soul is way to pure for stuff like that. You are not dirty minded enough like some other girls here are. I read things from PAC, that made me want to shower afterwards.

Do I have to remind you how often I had to explain you something on slack because you didn't get the dirty reference that we all giggled about?

And I know why you don't like campus, because that's your daily life. :D You need fantasy and an ahjussi/oppa fantasy character that has a dark mystery side.

I didn't try to lure you, I just tagged all my friends/people I know. 

The thread has to be hot again! 

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Oh and that may be also important for you girls: A LOT of abs during the drama :D After all they swim topless. :ph34r:

How would they swim otherwise?  :lol:  But...can Nam JooHyuk actually swim?  Like really well?  I am kinda spoilt watching So JiSub swim.  He’s like National Level swimming.  It’s terribly obvious that he’s (SJS) on another level when it comes to swimming. To be frank if NJH’s stroke isn’t up to scratch it would ruin the scene for me, abs or no abs.  :lol:

EDIT - I just read @Lmangla’s post... :lol: You are definitely my spirit animal.  I probably would’ve picked it apart like you just did - high five!! :lol:  With swimmers it’s all about the shoulders... like SJS. 

Spoiler

both of them are the wrong body shape for their respective sports! :huh: weightlifters tend to be stocky and have very well defined thighs -- they do so many squats that they have a kind of apple shape almost. here, not only was she too skinny but she didn't have enough thighs. in contrast, the extras or other team members are more in line with how weight lifters look. 

as for the abs, again totally wrong! swimmers have some of the most gorgeous abs and it is so great to see them dive in the water. here, he was way too skinny and his shoulders were just not developed enough. he didn't have the lean muscle on his arms. obviously they can't cast people from the sport but neither look quite right. but as a story, yea, it makes sense that a weightlifter would feel intimidated by a swimmer if she feels conscious about her body.... let me see if I can finish the episode - am not really a fan of campus romance or slice of life.

• LOL 2

kekeke.. @nrllee ~ there was a time when I used to watch the national sports channel when I was bored. they would show snippets of different sports events and I would end up watching the most random of sports. ^_^ so swimming and weight lifting events were some of the sports they showed. so yea, I couldn't help but notice! and it is so obvious that so ji sub used to be a swimmer. when I read that detail, I was like "that makes so much sense!" he still definitely has the form.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he still definitely has the form.

Yup.  You can tell straight away from his body type and also the way he plunges into the water.  His stroke...the tumble turns... yes my children both swam in squads... especially my son.  He got to do a pretty decent butterfly... now if there ever was a stroke that would determine if you swam for leisure or swam seriously it would be the butterfly... if you could look graceful doing that stroke you’re a pro... :lol:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Lol...Wait till you search for the before and after of this swimmer called Joseph schooling.

@Lawyerh you know about the difference too right? Even though he is still a swimmer.

What about him? My friend is a great fan of him... Is his gaining weight affecting his performance? I don’t follow him so no idea at all. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sushimi said:

It’s based on the first letter of your account name to determine if you are +2 or -2. Once you find that out you can start + or -. Reaching 1000 add team wins. 0 sub team wins. The middle starting line is always 500.

In your case, you are +2, so welcome to add team where you might just see people who you have seen around soompi. We gather here to talk about random things..dramas, oppas life etc. So feel free to talk here :) 

+2

Thank you, Ms. Sushi. That is so kind of you :) 

Great! Team Add :wub:

23 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I am a bit freak about my presence. When I got assessment test at office they said I am a perfectionist. Hehehe So after giving birth all I can think that I don’t want to be looked like a galon water :sweatingbullets: then I am doing diet. But I am still big with 52-53 kg.. must to loose more weights then it will be ideal for my big butt lol. :joy:

Ahahaha.. Btw tomorrow Will show you my pict and make up under the sun (it is trending now to take pict under the sun) lol will try my new dior lip tattoo xixixi ^_*

Obviously, you are a perfectionist! And meticulous too :rolleyes: We're kind of similar in some ways ... but not near. I am laid-back, most of the time, I don't care about how I look as long as I don't smell :lol:. But I do confess that am a make-up enthusiast :blush:And right this time, I am thinking of having an eyelash extension (the temporary one). Some of my office-mates have it and I'm drooling over their newly decorated peepers. You should have it, too!

So, your Maternity Day's are over? Hmmm .. that's so sad. For first time moms like you, the least thing you want to happen is having lesser bonding time with your baby. How's he? You brought him at your workplace?

Welcome Again to the Workforce, Girl! 

@Sushimi, I'm doing this right, am I not? :lol:

• Like 1

WLFKBJ is one of my favourite rom-coms...suspend belief about the body type etc , it was a very sweet drama.  NOT trying to convince anyone to watch...just saying it in defence of the drama...:ph34r:

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

WLFKBJ is one of my favourite rom-coms...suspend belief about the body type etc , it was a very sweet drama.  NOT trying to convince anyone to watch...just saying it in defence of the drama..

You go girlfriend!  More power to you.  Everyone has their favourites that they can watch over and over.  Gives you warm and fuzzies... currently Cho SeungWoo is giving me plenty in Horse Doctor (The King’s Doctor) or I would’ve given WLFKBJ a try.  :wub: He’s (CSW) smiling lots... aww... and would you believe 50Eps... unheard of in my modus operandi... but I am fast forwarding a lot... the Palace intrigue... yeah skipping that... :lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

what is modus operandi?

Mode of operation.  Modus Operandi is Latin (dead language so don’t bother learning).  So it means I usually watch really short dramas (20 episodes max).  50 is unheard of for me.  :D  But hey, anything for CSW’s smile... he’s irresistible.  Too bad my Korea trip isn’t going to coincide with his musical Sweeney Todd or I will definitely get tickets to watch even if I can’t understand a word of Korean. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

But hey, anything for CSW’s smile... he’s irresistible.  Too bad my Korea trip isn’t going to coincide with his musical Sweeney Todd or I will definitely get tickets to watch even if I can’t understand a word of Korean. :lol:

You’re a goner for him just as @Sushimi is a goner for LSG :lol:

I would want to catch a musical too if I ever go to Korea. But I think the strategy is to buy the tickets first and then plan your trip around it, otherwise it’s usually sold out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 12/13/2019 at 10:02 PM, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra how is the rewatching going to be done? One episode a day? Everyone at the same pacing or just start together and proceed at own pace?

@mouse007 @Sejabin question about make up, what do you do when you bought a foundation (or whatever) that you thought the color matches you but you didn’t think so anymore when you tried it at home? 

@ktcjdrama when that happens, I usually return the product. Most stores here allow you to return products. They actually encourage you to try it at home and if you don't like it, just return it. As long as you don't use a lot of it, you can return it. Cosmetics are usually expensive so I make sure a product really works for me or that I really like it.

@Sejabin a mom also needs time for herself and to look good! :D I am a busy mom of 2 young boys but I still enjoy dressing up and putting make up on when I go out. Btw, I bought Velvet Teddy and Mehr and I love Mehr more although I am going to keep both. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You’re a goner for him just as @Sushimi is a goner for LSG :lol:

I would want to catch a musical too if I ever go to Korea. But I think the strategy is to buy the tickets first and then plan your trip around it, otherwise it’s usually sold out.

Re : “goner” diagnosis.  Alas that is my sad plight to date.  But it’s an affliction I gladly put up with.

Re : musical.  Yes, I believe his sold out in a matter of minutes.  Daughter dear managed to score tickets for her favourite KPop group (although she laments she’s “really FAR back”). so she’s faring better than I am.  My only comfort is that I am not as far “gone” as daughter dear in the “stan-ning” department.  She was close to tears when she was “locked out” of the ticketing site for a bit and she was facing the specter of disappointment from not getting tickets in the first place.  Then there was that added complication of trying to navigate a Korean site with little knowledge as to what buttons to click or not click to pay... :P  It was a very stressful 10-15minutes. :lol:

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

don’t be like me..:sweatingbullets:make sure you check the contract then sign your time to them..

What are the terms of the contract when it comes to “stan-ning”?  See that’s a new word I learnt from KPop.  :lol:  That and “bias”... I just like watching them act/sing.  And I tend to be quite selective.  I usually only have 2 max that I will follow diligently.  Currently for me Do KyungSoo is on hiatus in the army and Cho SeungWoo doesn’t do a lot of dramas (although 2020 seems like an exception for him with SF2 and Sisyphus).  In sport, I only watch Roger Federer play tennis.  There’s something very poetic about how he moves on court.  Art in its finest form.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie since you are here, what dramas are you watching or completed? Any ocn dramas have you watched? I’m a big fan of ocn. Haha

I'm still a "baby" when it comes to kdrama :blush:It was year 2016 when I started watching (and I got hooked) - - DOTS, DOCTORS, WLFKBJ, Strong Woman Do Bong Son, GOBLIN days, to name a few. Lol, those were the days! The only OCN Drama I finished watching is Black, the one with Go Ara and Song Seung-Heon on it. There's My Secret Romance too (OCN's  Romance Series) but I got bored with it so I dropped the series. Currently watching: Crash Landing on You. And I might add, Chocolate given the luxury of time

+2

• Love 1

@triplem Not so much no time as no interest in anything that's currently airing. I can always manage to squeeze in an episode or 2 during the week but nothing has caught my eye in the past few months. =/

@nrllee will it be a fun mummy / daughter adventure in Seoul? when will you be going ?

my family ban me from going because I made them go two years in a row . :joy:. But I was sad to say I did not see any oppa ....not even one ...cries .....

Edited by Guest