Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, triplem said:

will it be a fun mummy / daughter adventure in Seoul? when will you be going ?

Feb2020 so we will be freezing.  Yeah it should be fun.  I wanna like visit all the KDrama sites :lol:... and eat all the different food... 

@Sushimi

You follow whatever they are doing lol. Talk to other same oppa fans hahaha to prove that you are one of them. 

I follow but I generally don’t talk to others about them as a rule of thumb.  Because I don’t fit the mold of a normal fan.  I study them like a research subject which fan girls find weird.  I am not generally reactive.  So when news pops up about my “bias” I can usually tell if it’s fact or fiction.  How do I put it...I study their behavior and formulate a picture in my mind to determine how they would behave given a certain circumstance.  Take for example Do KyungSoo and his enlistment.  I had already figured out back in December that he would enlist early.  And when fan girls were lamenting how there was zero news about him from Feb onwards (and they were blaming SM for locking him up in the “dungeon”), I didn’t worry because I knew he was busy doing things that he loved in the down time.  And then when news leaked that he was enlisting in July, it didn’t come as a surprise. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Interesting..Then I am a human cell then...lol.Let me tell you..I'm new to kdramas too. 2017 is my starting year with defendant..then afterwards..I spiral out of control so here i am lol

I realized it's been 3 years since 2016 :lol::D:w00t: 

You mean, Innocent Defendant? I heard it's a very good drama. A friend of mine's  actually convincing me to watch it. I may watch it next year, not this year, I'm kind of stressed right now (and sick) it may not be suitable for my system ... 

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@thanie I am busy to cleaning my desk now. ahahaha 

so this is me with Dior lip tattoo.. in the morning I used natural sienna but after breakfast and ate mangoes at office I added Dior lip tattoo natural beige on my lips because that’s the only lipstick I found in my bag HAHAHAHA

... reminds me of my first day in the office after maternity leave :w00t:. I went blank, not knowing what to do...All I could do was stare at my baby's picture in the phone. Separation anxiety is real :bawling: 

Your lipstick ... it is indeed like a tattoo, with a gloss. Luv it!

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

ok I am fat look at my chubby cheeks

Don't worry about it, mine is chubbier :D. I tried contouring, to no avail. i can't seem to master the skill...

You're so confident, Sejabin.  I can't display my face like that, I'm a little bit shy. Guess i'll be needing your kind of confidence in the party tomorrow :rolleyes: 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

... my friend said VIP and hyun bin new dkrama are good lol ...

@Sejabin, would you consider watching Crash Landing? All these talks about makeup/cosmetics is driving me nuts :D. Last night, hubby and I went to the nearby mall to buy his stuff, guess what, I got stuck at the beauty section much to his annoyance. I didn't buy any :P I went home with a broken heart

• LOL 3

19 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@ktcjdrama when that happens, I usually return the product. Most stores here allow you to return products. They actually encourage you to try it at home and if you don't like it, just return it. As long as you don't use a lot of it, you can return it. Cosmetics are usually expensive so I make sure a product really works for me or that I really like it.

So lucky to live in a place where customer satisfaction is prioritized and return is allowed even after opening/use. I only know the US does this policy.

I agree that cosmetics are expensive which is why I take the longest time to decide on whether to buy or not and what to buy. 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:
4 hours ago, thanie said:

Perhaps you are trying to put something like a gif/photo?

Nope. I'm tagging those two coz Team Add has reached 1000, haha! We may receive a reward ...

Hmmm.. about those sloths, was it a random idea of yours to watch that informational show? Or you might be looking for an effective "diet" method and you were redirected to that sloth article? Well if popping means shedding 30% of our weight in an instant, then the pain might be worth it. Sloth's way of popping is comparable to a childbirth, I've been through that twice

Ref.:    https://www.sciencealert.com/this-is-the-horror-that-sloths-have-to-go-through-every-time-they-poop

It's late but i'm still awake. I'm practicing for this make-up look that I'm gonna wear for tommorrow's event :blush:

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Regarding this...please don’t be too shocked and leave okay...but there is no gifts...we are just here talking and all just clocking in for fun :lol:..haha...

No worries :D

I'm all for fun, hehehe. Night ....

• Love 2

14 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@mouse007 my friends love Velvet Teddy. But yes Mehr is more pink I think it fits you ^_*

oh yeah my friend said VIP and hyun bin new dkrama are good lol . VIP good because it is about affair wkwkkwkwwk :joy: but she said she hates watch a drama that in the end otp not end together. Hahaha wasting her times to watch many episodes. Wkwkwkw

I'm watching Hyun Bin's new drama "Crash Landing on You" and I agree, it's good. Of course, I've only seen 2 episodes so who knows how it will turn out but so far I really like it.

Do you have Becca brand there? I recently tried their lipsticks and it's got such a nice consistency to it.

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So lucky to live in a place where customer satisfaction is prioritized and return is allowed even after opening/use. I only know the US does this policy.

I agree that cosmetics are expensive which is why I take the longest time to decide on whether to buy or not and what to buy. 

Yes, we have great return policies here in Canada but it's hard to return certain things if it's bought from the US bec sometimes you can only return them in stores in the US or ship it back but you don't get the amount you paid in shipping or duties back.

Anyone else watching "Crash Landing On You"?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@thanie what event that you will attend tomorrow?

The one I've been raving about, the corporate party. There will be an award ceremony and I'm one of the presenter :D hahaha, I can't imagine.

Dress to impress!

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Me

• Like 2
  • Love 1

me too :joy: 

** @Lawyerh why last 2 day at work is hard Before the break :mrgreen:is boring making myself working  while i am thinking why the  Saturday can’t  come fast :D So I Can enjoy  break from driving at the 7 o’clock every morning until 3 of January :joy:

@Sejabin hug :kiss_wink:

@triplem  Did you watch 9.99 billion, what cliffhanger :mrgreen: it’s crazy 

+2

• LOL 1

20 hours ago, Sejabin said:

If we go to the mall and I go to the makeup store he will leaves me alone there HAHAHAHAHA .. the point is I never listen to him about my presence lol. 

@Sejabin, my hubby's a nagger for a guy :joy:. He follows me around, very noisy and annoying. So I walked out .. end of the story! Next time, I would take a solo flight... 

• LOL 3

The series love alarm the casts looks cute..Will probably try this series :joy:cause for the boysss

..But I scared later I ship wrong couple lol...like how I typically do...erm..shift the girl away...:lol:

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

He is older than us. 37 y.o born 82. I assume ure about the same age with me :joy: I can feel it :mrgreen:

I'm not being nosy ... but how old are you? PM ... I'm a secret keeper 

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

The series love alarm the casts looks cute..Will probably try this series :joy:cause for the boysss

The boy SongKang?  He’s a Rowoon doppelgänger... like Yeo JinGoo and Kim MinJae... Song Kang’s pic popped up for a recent Netflix original drama and at first glance I thought he was Rowoon (from Extraordinary You). :lol:  But a smaller version.

As for Oppas... I thought the rule of thumb was as JiSung stated :lol:

dramas-kimchi-KMHM-Yo-Na-you-are-my-oppa

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I'm the youngest among the crowd here :) 

Obviously. You were born on yr. 1999. Haaaaay, I missed being young. I turned 34 last Oct. 

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im on my 30s... @thanieyounger than Hyun Bin, older than Lee Seung Gi bwahaha... How about you? Age is just a number. I take younger oppa under my wings as well ah.... :mrgreen:

34 :blush:. Yeah, age is just a number ... 

I stan for older Oppas ... the likes of Hyun Bin, Kim Rae Won, Song Seung-Heon, to name a few, hehehe

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

wkwkwkwkw.. like only wear baby powder or only lipstick

Baby powder causes breakouts. You may frankly, in a gentle manner tell your in-laws not to touch your things. It's just plain rude

• Love 2

@Ameera Ali My new ship

Joking ! Actually my new ship is this 

Spoiler

@triplem I'm loving leverage..but that son of the elderly home is going to burn the whole place down. :( let me tell you...Tae Joon and Roy..I LOVE THEM. Omg.They really handsome. I cannot not say this. I love them:joy: Tae Joon charismatic Roy that big punching potato.:joy: My heart is for the two lol

Agree with you . I really enjoyed the series because of them & also the actress . I like how she can’t act on stage but can scam ppl :lol:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/guo-jingmings-new-film-qing-ya-ji-stars-mark-chao-and-deng-lun/

Calling Mark Chao's and DengLun's fans....Hopefully this will push thru....:glasses:

@Sejabin

Your hubs understand what is Dior or KJ's makeup??? My hubs doesn't care what makeup do I use and hell!! he doesn't even realized I put on makeup.....:joy: 

I have a bad annoying habit which is the more some people invading my personal space the more I will challenge them. If my in laws ever told me about what makeup I shouldn't use, I will deliberately bring many of those forbidden items on visit and display it openly....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1