Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kokodus

    9560

  • Sleepy Owl

    7661

  • partyon

    7149

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, triplem said:
Spoiler

I was not too fond of some of her fans


Hiding this in a spoiler to protect the innocent (mod) :lol:


Yeah ditto.  They are over the top.  Every drama she’s in they are like that :mellow:.  In her last one they even turned on themselves.  :blink:.  Was LJH’s hair bad?  I didn’t think it was.  Look at YSY’s mop now in Psychopath Diary... that’s a travesty.  <_<. I was worried when someone said LJH’s character was a webtoon artist in 365 (but she got it mixed up with NJH).  He plays a detective so he should have nice and neat hair surely?  I don’t like my men with messy hair.  I can’t take them seriously.  
 

826
 

 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah.. i have low expectation w this drama.


Wae?  Because you prefer the second lead over the first?  Maybe you need to dial up @Dhakra the White Knight for second leads...O wait...that’s for female second leads.  Not sure if he will do the same for male second leads.  :lol:
 

826

 

 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, nrllee said:


Yeah ditto.  They are over the top.  Every drama she’s in they are like that :mellow:.  In her last one they even turned on themselves.  :blink:.  Was LJH’s hair bad?  I didn’t think it was.  Look at YSY’s mop now in Psychopath Diary... that’s a travesty.  <_<. I was worried when someone said LJH’s character was a webtoon artist in 365 (but she got it mixed up with NJH).  He plays a detective so he should have nice and neat hair surely?  I don’t like my men with messy hair.  I can’t take them seriously.  
 

826
 

 

I just started P Diary . ( halfway through eps 1) Yes his hair is a bit much . :joy:

this is LJH’s current look . I can accept :D

 

Spoiler

 


@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama the real OTP in 9.9:joy: . Who needs men when you hv this ? She needs to get rid of hubs & lover boy 

Spoiler

 

828

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I’ve been wondering since last week actually... how much time does it take to count all those :sweatingbullets:

 

834

She got a machine . I figured at least a couple of hours . Last night’s eps was good @Ameera Ali. Very heart stopping 
 

836

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@nrllee @triplem @ktcjdrama ~ have no idea what drama you are discussing but on reading "SF1", my mind immediately tried to scramble the acronym and thought "single friend 1" but no drama title like that? ^_^

 

834

Let you in on the answer. It’s

Spoiler

Secret Forest season 1 aka Strangers in netflix. 

838

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

836 :kiss_wink:

 

so.. I will back to work on next tuesday HAHAHA.. and I just purchased MAC lipstick in shade Velvet Teddy and I think I like my nude look hahahha.. @thanie gave me an idea to have nude makeup look and I love her idea. Will keep this nude look for a long long long time xixixi

 

 

oh and camera 360 effect HAHAHAHA. Btw because nude look will only match with OPI taupe less beach color I will do manicures pedicures now WKWKWKWKKW :relieved:

WOW you look so beautiful :love:

tenor.gif

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

@ktcjdramaOh that's great!

 

On 12/9/2019 at 3:35 PM, Lmangla said:

794

am I the only one who finds slice of life dramas really boring?

 

What? Slice of Life dramas are awesome! Documentaries are dry, but Slice of Life dramas are interesting, because there so much to discover from a different angle. No stupid unrealistic, way over the top cheesy lovestory, no Chaebol nonsense, no time traveling stuff or any weird fantasy stuff that make little girls squeel. Only life. Life always tells the best stories. 

Just a small window into another persons life. 

If I could, I would only watch Slife of Life Dramas and a few crime dramas in between. 

 

RomComs......these are boring. :tired: 

 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:38 AM, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra @triplem @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali have you heard about this Germany saeseng fan who apparently wants to date Twice, Nayeon? It’s crazy...JYP is being contacted about this guy..


Then he says he is not a fan..that makes him a stalker lol this is another level of crazy...

 

Unfortunately yes, he is known among the german fans. He is a sick person who needs to be dealt with. Pretty much everyone hopes he never gets close to her. 

 

12 hours ago, nrllee said:

btw, is bedifferent an ahjussi or ahjumma?  I keep referencing people as female by default on Soompi.  Like poor @Dhakra who had a gender identity crisis as a result :lol:

 

tenor.gif HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Bedifferent being an "ahjumma"? :joy::joy: GOOD ONE! 

 

Bee is a young female doc around my age. Maybe even a bit younger iirc. 

 

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

Wae?  Because you prefer the second lead over the first?  Maybe you need to dial up @Dhakra the White Knight for second leads...O wait...that’s for female second leads.  Not sure if he will do the same for male second leads.  :lol:

 

First of all, second leads are almost everytime the better option and secondly.....

 

Hell no. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Bee is a young female doc around my age. Maybe even a bit younger iirc.


Okay I file that info away in the annals of my mind.  Good to know.  She’s got good insights when dissecting dramas.  I like that. :)
 

As an aside, @ktcjdrama @triplem I followed up with Life (I didn’t watch live because LDW was cast as male lead and he always makes me feel like he’s sick physically - he looks so gaunt, so I feel bad watching him act :lol:).  Hence my question about Bedifferent.  She was very active in that thread.  I liked that drama too.  In fact I just like the writer.  Her 2 dramas thus far have been out of the box and her version of slice of life is quite literally a SINGLE slice of life.  She doesn’t tie off every loose end.  It’s deliberate on her part, unlike some dramas where it’s rushed and loose writing.  For her it’s more about asking the question and leaving the audience to make of it as we would rather than feeding it to us on a silver platter.  I like that.  Not everyone has a “happy” ending.  There are still some left wondering, “what now”?  (Like the transplant doctor (?)). @ktcjdrama did you watch God’s Gift?  I am currently chasing down all his past works and watching.  I watched Ep1 and the little girl just “annoyed” me... she was just asking to be kidnapped/killed.  <_<.  And her mom is just... I have no words.  I may plow through it for CSW’s sake.  :lol:

 

842

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

 

 

so.. I will back to work on next tuesday HAHAHA.. and I just purchased MAC lipstick in shade Velvet Teddy and I think I like my nude look hahahha.. @thanie gave me an idea to have nude makeup look and I love her idea. Will keep this nude look for a long long long time xixixi

 

 

oh and camera 360 effect HAHAHAHA. Btw because nude look will only match with OPI taupe less beach color I will do manicures pedicures now WKWKWKWKKW :relieved:

 

@Sejabin I heard Velvet Teddy is a good nude shade for Asians. Been wanting to check it out but I haven't the opportunity to do so. Btw, is that your baby you are holding in your profile pic? How old is he?

 

-2

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nrllee said:

@ktcjdrama did you watch God’s Gift?  I am currently chasing down all his past works and watching.  I watched Ep1 and the little girl just “annoyed” me... she was just asking to be kidnapped/killed.  <_<.  And her mom is just... I have no words.  I may plow through it for CSW’s sake.  :lol:

Yes, I did.... For me, it is (supposed to be) a really really great drama... BUT...... how do I say it... should I spoil you?...... 

 

842

 

 

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

he problem is to show pict on soompi I need to post on FB first to get URL

You’re looking great for a new mom still on maternity leave. 

Use other photo platform like imgur, or tumbler. I’m sure @Ameera Ali can suggest more info. I use imgur now. 

 

846

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..