Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so was it a bad ending @triplem; based on some comments here, some character died? someone she loved?

Spoiler

Not exactly a bad ending . It was overall a happy ending . One of the characters she cared a lot for died . But his arc was headed that way . He is her teenage crush, the son of the con woman who took her in . He loves her as his best friend & protected her all the way but he was gay . I was not happy that it ended that way for him 

He’s not the main male lead , my current oppa love is  . It would have been a trash ending if my oppa died . :lol:

Edited by Guest

Moral of the story , don’t get mad , get even ! 
if your spouse cheats on you , gather all the evidence you can . Then take it to court . Squeeze him dry . The court will work in your favour if there’s proof of adultery for the guilty party . You get compensated financially.  forget his heart , you won’t need it . The other woman will leave him . He’ll be broke & broken hearted. Revenge will be sweet & you’ll be richer :D

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Moral of the story , don’t get mad , get even ! 
if your spouse cheats on you , gather all the evidence you can . Then take it to court . Squeeze him dry . The court will work in your favour if there’s proof of adultery for the guilty party . You get compensated financially.  forget his heart , you won’t need it . The other woman will leave him . He’ll be broke & broken hearted. Revenge will be sweet & you’ll be richer :D

I wouldn´t want to get on your bad side....

tenor.gif

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I gossiped a lot with my shining squad when an employee in my office had affair and his wife came to our office and brought a scissor to kill her husband. OMG. It was so horror. His husband run from her and she after him like tom and jerry at our front yard and all of us were lurked to them from the window tsk tsk.. his wife not work and only stay at home. Only wait for her husband to give her alowance? Money? Like that.. so when her husband had an affair she became crazy.

Wow Sejabin.  Why do you even need to watch KDrama?  Your real life takes the cake.  KDrama pales in comparison.  No one thought to call security or ring the police?  Just watched and filmed it on your phones?  :lol:

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Wow Sejabin.  Why do you even need to watch KDrama?  Your real life takes the cake.  KDrama pales in comparison.  No one thought to call security or ring the police?  Just watched and filmed it on your phones?  :lol:

thats why she doesn't watch daily or weekend dramas which are filled with such stories! :lol:@Sejabin likes to watch mini series with hot guys trying to decide between two girls while sipping coffee or if they are in a saeguk, drinking tea.

• LOL 2

+2

Did someone watch "One More Time?" It's a drama from 2016. Is it any good? I feel like I have to watch it soon.....

Another Note, somewhere around next week I wanted to start the rewatching Fairy 'Event'

22 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

villain oppa psycho is kind of hensem lol

I like the psycho...he was in Justice , also playing a psycho...:mrgreen:.

Think I will start PDiary soon. I just realise 3 of my dramas end today and tomorrow - Leverage, Aide 2 and CTG. How did I even do this ? 

Sometimes when I see LSG ...i laugh my head off ..the guy has no qualms embarrassing himself

@nrllee How are you finding Chocolate so far?  Is it very sad? 

Great to see you here @_gillianne19_

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

How are you finding Chocolate so far?  Is it very sad? 

It really does the trope overkill.  I am lurching from crisis to crisis and it’s just 4 eps in?  It’s not giving me a break and just ease into the drama.  So I am hanging in there... there’s already been a few deaths.  But because they didn’t really build any attachments for me...it’s just sad but not so sad that I weep?  You have to suspend belief a lot in it...but the acting is good so that’s keeping me watching.  I will give it another 2 eps and then reconsider if I want to keep going with it.  It’s just given us too much too soon with no breathers...so it’s sort of hard to get invested in the characters if that makes sense?  It’s getting to the point where it’s getting old?  I mean I get that the main lead’s life is just tragic okay?  I don’t need anymore convincing?  :lol: So just give him a break already?

• LOL 1

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Did someone watch "One More Time?" It's a drama from 2016. Is it any good? I feel like I have to watch it soon.....

Another Note, somewhere around next week I wanted to start the rewatching Fairy 'Event'

ok i join you on fairy rewatch . i hv 3 dramas ending this week.....

omg...is that his fan meeting @Sushimi:joy:

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw everyday so cold now... i keep sneezing and shivering 

Malaysia still hot and sticky...I rather the cold weather :D

Edited by Guest

+2

So I just woke up this morning, casually reading through Twitter to catch up with everything that happened during my beauty sleep, when suddenly a notification pops up, that my fav Kpop Group "Purplebeck" tweeted something. It was a picture of my favorite girl, the girl I also talk to on the Fancafe, and I almost fell out of bed. My fav Kpop Idol wears the gift I gave her a few weeks ago.

Spoiler

XSUnEFg.jpg

The bracelet you see there is one that I gifted her a few weeks ago! 

Spoiler

eEAylBv.jpg

Day saved. :D In totally good mood today!

@triplem Thanks. Will head to the thread later to make an announcement!