Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

I haven’t watched Weightlifting Fairy either.  I may put it down on my list if I have time over the festive season.  So far I have been content to just watch movies.

It's a cute little drama. No bad people to defeat, just a few inner demons to overcome. 

Fairy is like a warming good movie.

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakrathanks for the tagging, i will consider Weightlifting. Im not into weightlift or Nam Jo Hyuk. But since you and @triplemseem liking it very much, one day I should try. 

Would really appreciate if you bless us with your apperance there :D Yeah, Noona & I like it a lot. 

9 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m good to start 16 th week 

Great

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I will start Fairy today then. Just because I’ll be having some batches of visitors over the next couple weeks, so gotta watch it when I have the free time so can jump in the chat and discussion later. But wait, is it 16 episodes or 20?

16. Sure, I will probably also watch the first episode this evening. Really in the mood for some Fairy. Ahhh....I already look forward to a lot of scenes. I'm so excited to see the girl gang again. 

8 hours ago, phikyl said:

Ya! I see you Mrs. Fancy Pants! How do you spent your holidays? You probably go into the woods and chop your own christmas tree and bring it home with your self-repaired US-Truck. 

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@Dhakra I also like Kingdom on Netflix, took me by surprise in how layered the story and characters are.  Not all gory and zombie.  I’m gonna check out Henry Caville’s The Witcher on Netflix next week, watch with me :D

Kingdom? That was that zombie drama right? It didn't seem very appealing to me tbh. 

The Witcher? Is that the Serie that is based on the video game? I heard about it. It looked quite good.

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

After the roast by @Dhakra about my opinions...I am not so sure I wanna watch anymore... I am pulling a @kokodus on him.  Mr Grumpy is officially on my naughty list :angry:.  (I jest :lol:).

But in all seriousness I won’t have much time to watch and comment till after New Year.  Currently only watching movies when I can snatch an hour or 2 here and there... short and sweet.

Oh p-le-ase.

Seem it was a way to sharpen your taste and redeem your bad, bad words about DotS. :D @kokodusjust dislikes everything I do or don't do. 

I am probably on many naughty lists, so one entry more or less doesn't really makes a difference anymore. :D

Well two hours would be enough to watch two episdes. :D But you can join later. Just keep your head low, maybe @triplemand I will already throw stuff at each other.

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali sejabin and the baby love you *hugsssss :kiss_wink: 

Love you too so adorable baby , god bless him :wub: kiss these cheeks for me :kiss_wink:

@ktcjdrama awesome will wait for you , I keep adding to me drama list @Sushimi come watch 9.9 billion oppa on it have same look like voice oppa :joy:

+2

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Well... @triplem my drama consultant say I not fit for this drama lol. But tbh, I don’t like both the leads so.....:ph34r::joy:

what @triplem find in it under age you can’t watch on it :joy:

Me looking at it 

* their is psychopath husband like to stay in freezer you will find interesting just bad he got huge body issues  :joy:

*  some puzzle need to solve , you could play with finding theory to take your mind on  Voice 4 

* learn some useful tips about  money laundering ,you may find 100 one day :mrgreen:

Ok I may sell it to @Lawyerh she need bad guy for her list 

• LOL 1

@Ameera Ali 9.9bn maybe too scandalous for our @Sushimi . She maybe cannot take the makjang :mrgreen:. This drama actually we should drag @Lawyerh . Her mind is plenty polluted so it will be fine . 

@Dhakra maybe now I might be more mellow . I’ll try this round to watch it with a fresh perspective :ph34r:

@Sejabin cute baby 

@rosierosie I still watch k dramas . Hv not picked up a c drama in a Long while ....

+2

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra maybe now I might be more mellow . I’ll try this round to watch it with a fresh perspective :ph34r:

Yeah you know how they say, even an old horse might learn new tri.........:P I am so dead :joy:

Oh I am in competition shape. :D Shi Ho, this time it's our year.

But seriously, I don't know if I would be able to do that. Fairy has given me so many memories and I watch with such a joyful heart towards that drama, that I probably will just wear a totally biased pair of glasses. Just imagine all the beautiful scenes, the frog, the pool, the dates and everything.

Can't we just invite all of Soompi to this? :D 

@Lawyerh seriously I will lose my faith on some men :joy: why they keep possessed with  thing when they got a quite good looking wife next to them  :mrgreen:last season was sarang  bird 

now is a golden time ships :mrgreen:

5df64cd58ed0b390408106.gif?download

@Sushimi we got good fighting scene that  will leave you like  :sweat_smile:

5df64b1eddf1b227138634.gif?download

@triplem you need to update  your PG list haha , lawyerh join it  :joy: 

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Ya! I see you Mrs. Fancy Pants! How do you spent your holidays? You probably go into the woods and chop your own christmas tree and bring it home with your self-repaired US-Truck.

Actually, I am one of those environmentally conscious weirdos. I have a fake tree that we set up on Thanksgiving, after dinner. :lol: 

I'm not really huge on Christmas tbh. I celebrate it with family and we do the gift exchange thing but I much prefer Halloween. I do love the smell of pine trees though. mmmmm. :smile:

@triplem Busy is an extreme understatement to my life right now. Between work, gym, school and fixing my car I feel like I have no time to do anything anymore. >< 

Not sure what the number should be so....

+2

On 12/14/2019 at 2:41 PM, Sejabin said:

Sometimes a mom needs to go out :kiss_wink:

enjoying weekend mode ON. 

No number because it is double post. Sorry mods love you all

@thanie I am using red lippie from kylie jenner kristen ^_* for my weekend xixixi and @mouse007 I am using fake eyelashes to strengthen my eyes hahaha. And I love it and will use fake eyelashes from now on as my everyday makeup. It is better than I must to booked waiting list for eyelashes extensions. Too complicated. 

@Sejabin, motherhood looks gorgeous on you :wub:.

And how did you "shrink" yourself after giving birth? :blush: You looked so slim as if your didn't gave birth at all, I'm so jealous!!!

I don't like using fake eyelashes, I become sleepy whenever I wear one :D

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I’m gonna check out Henry Caville’s The Witcher on Netflix next week, watch with me :D

Ooo...great minds think alike.  I saw the trailer and liked it.  It’s something hubby will like too (I think) so at least that’s something I can watch with him.  I think the last series I tried (operative word) to watch with him was Van Helsing... that lost me when the male lead became a zombie... :lol:... 

Haven’t read the books (Witcher).  Have you?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem @Dhakra ~ what exactly is this fairy drama about? feel like dhakra and I have very different tastes LOL. am watching 2 dailys at the moment and even that feels like I barely have time. :sweatingbullets:. will check out ep 1 when I can and post something.

It is a coming of age college drama - the setting is in a sports university. Cute sweet rom -com. Nothing heavy and it is feel good and fun .

The OTP matched well. 

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem @Dhakra ~ what exactly is this fairy drama about? feel like dhakra and I have very different tastes LOL. am watching 2 dailys at the moment and even that feels like I barely have time. :sweatingbullets:. will check out ep 1 when I can and post something.

Like @triplem already pointed out, it's a soft warm good-to-watch drama that doesn't need much attention. It's the go-to feel good drama you can watch. So many beautiful, fluffy moments without being too cheesy. It's really just the daily life of two sport students who chase their dreams and find love in different "worlds". The male lead is in the swimming team and very popular and Bok Joo is this strong woman in the weightlifting team, that is always overlooked and doesn't have the biggest reputation, since weightlifting isn't as sexy as for example gymastics. 

But my all time fav actress is in the gymnast team.....so.......I am Team Gymnast.

Kyung Soo Jin as Shi Ho is also the reason why @triplemand me will begin to bicker.

+2

Edit: Oh and that may be also important for you girls: A LOT of abs during the drama :D After all they swim topless. :ph34r:

@triplem @Dhakra am obviously the wrong candidate for this fairy drama but here's my thoughts after watching 10 minutes: :sweatingbullets:

both of them are the wrong body shape for their respective sports! :huh: weightlifters tend to be stocky and have very well defined thighs -- they do so many squats that they have a kind of apple shape almost. here, not only was she too skinny but she didn't have enough thighs. in contrast, the extras or other team members are more in line with how weight lifters look.

as for the abs, again totally wrong! swimmers have some of the most gorgeous abs and it is so great to see them dive in the water. here, he was way too skinny and his shoulders were just not developed enough. he didn't have the lean muscle on his arms. obviously they can't cast people from the sport but neither look quite right. but as a story, yea, it makes sense that a weightlifter would feel intimidated by a swimmer if she feels conscious about her body.... let me see if I can finish the episode - am not really a fan of campus romance or slice of life.

• LOL 2