Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@SushimiYou missed your idols concert by two months?

@triplemI feel successful aswell. :D Thank you. She's my vocal Queen and said that she likes the nickname. She even uses it herself sometimes, so they keynotes on the bracelet does have a meaning aswell. 

I will.

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

The bracelet you see there is one that I gifted her a few weeks ago! 

@triplemI feel successful aswell. :D Thank you. She's my vocal Queen and said that she likes the nickname. She even uses it herself sometimes, so they keynotes on the bracelet does have a meaning aswell. 

The best kind of news for a fan. :D  Appreciative idols and the satisfaction knowing they “get” your gift (the meaning behind it).

• Love 3

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

The story of that drama sounds interesting. And even tho I haven´t watched anything from her...they look good together and I also heard only positive things about her acting. :D

Has anyone of you watched the chinese drama "The Untamed"?

+2

• Love 3

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Not just you. Me too..sorry...:joy:slice of life..I would rather have a slice of bread if you ask me ^_^

hahahha... definitely! slice of bread is so much tastier than slice of life dramas. I find them such a bore and end up falling asleep. I don't really see the point of slice of life. if I wanted life, I would rather watch documentaries  (which I do). :D

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, triplem said:

Anyone watched this ? Good ?

It's actually on my watchlist but I haven't heard anything about it so I don't know if it's any good. But I love Deng Lun so I will be checking it out soon. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

It was meant to be relatable..but nope..can’t relate! First kiss? I don’t have. First date? I don’t have either so...can’t relate :tears:

hahahaha...ha..ha..aw.:tears:

don't worry lah, I don't relate to any of the slice of life or the school dramas either. maybe thats why I find them a bore. you know what's bad? when you relate to detective dramas. :sweatingbullets: am watching a turkish drama and I keep wanting to slap the villain in every episode. he is so vile. ugh. I am just waiting for the male lead who is a police officer to arrest him. so I totally feel the officer's frustration and disgust when he interacts with the villain.

• LOL 2

29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

It's actually on my watchlist but I haven't heard anything about it so I don't know if it's any good. But I love Deng Lun so I will be checking it out soon. 

Ok , let me know how you find it . 

This didn’t go down well for us ;)

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

It was meant to be relatable..but nope..can’t relate! First kiss? I don’t have. First date? I don’t have either so...can’t relate :tears:

hahahaha...ha..ha..aw.:tears:

Don´t worry I can relate to your story :sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1