Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

s Am I the only one ship him with officer Shim

No, you’re not alone. I wanted to ship them too, but I hated him now after what he’s doing to her dad. I kept hoping she will turn him around but he is a psycho, is that even possible? And also, he already killed like 7 people... a cop and a murderer does not really go well together :confounded::tounge_xd: so here I am wishing they’d be paired in a romcom soon. (Sorry Terrius)

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Help unnies get me out of this hole: @Lawyerh @triplem @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Sarang21 @nrllee I’m at denial stage..can y’all tell me have you ever need another season so badly only to find out that your bias is not in? Or up till today there is no next season at all :( ?

Never really had that experience.  So can’t comment.  :lol:.  I would’ve been happy even if Secret Forest only had 1 season.  I close the book and move onto another.

6 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I confess. I no watch DOTS :ph34r:

Didn’t miss anything. ;)

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

If you remember me, I will give 365  a watch. SF 2? I still haven't watched Secret Forest. It's about time I think, I remember you and @triplemwere very excited about it. I think @triplemeven put it on the same level as Tunnel & Signal.

Definitely.  I kept putting it off despite the rave reviews everywhere... and I didn’t know who Cho SeungWoo was and finally I decided to just see what the fuss was about... and I binged watch... and then rewatched a second time a week after just to get the full effects of all the clever twists.  It’s the only drama in the thriller genre I have watched twice.  

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@Dhakra ok we start next week then 

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh the actor playing the Psychopath is really good. You can see that when you compare him to his psycho character in Justice. Two different characters. This actor will go far . I like him - that’s one of my main motivations of watching PDiary . I finished eps 1 . Also I like that YSY really thinks he’s the killer :joy:Will watch eps 2 today .

@bedifferent Did you like Crash Landing ? It looks cheesy cute . Yes I read JKH has a cameo & also another oppa I love Ha Seok Jin has a cameo & will  be the bro to HB’s character?

—/—-

KJW harem ...why your oppa posting about apples ?

——-

@Sushimi you mean you want another season of Voice ? 

Edited by Guest

@triplemWith next week you mean in two days, the 16th, so this Monday or next week, the 23rd? 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Didn’t miss anything. ;)

HOW dare you! 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

and I binged watch... and then rewatched a second time a week after just to get the full effects of all the clever twists.  It’s the only drama in the thriller genre I have watched twice.  

That does sound really nice........if you just hadn't unnecessarily roasted DotS for no reason, which lowers your credibilty by a lot.

Yes, it goes that fast. Welcome to Dhakra's world, where every word will be weighed!  

43 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

HOW dare you! 

:lol: I stand by my assessment of DOTS and Mr Sunshine and probably also the Lee MinHo one that’s coming from the same writer.  Too grandiose for my liking.  I don’t like it when they keep pushing the “it’s going to be epic” tag even before the drama airs.  I like to decide for myself if it deserves the “epic” tag.  Mr Sunshine was the same for me.  Too much pomp and ceremony.  I actually really like Kim TaeRi but give me Little Forest which she starred in anytime.  Simple. No fuss.  But poignant.

I haven’t watched Weightlifting Fairy either.  I may put it down on my list if I have time over the festive season.  So far I have been content to just watch movies.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

triplemWith next week you mean in two days, the 16th, so this Monday or next week, the 23rd? 

I’m good to start 16 th week 

it’s a cute coming of age story @Lawyerh . Nothing to angsty

Edited by Guest

I will start Fairy today then. Just because I’ll be having some batches of visitors over the next couple weeks, so gotta watch it when I have the free time so can jump in the chat and discussion later. But wait, is it 16 episodes or 20?

• Love 2

29 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I agree with u @nrlleeon DOTS & lee min ho drama lol.

You are my new best friend.  :lol:.  Little cabin in the forest ((check)).  Agreeing on ending for God’s Gift 14 Days ((check)).  Loving Cho SeungWoo in SF ((check)).  Agreeing on DOTS and Monarch King of something or other ((check)).  :wub:

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I will start Fairy today then. Just because I’ll be having some batches of visitors over the next couple weeks, so gotta watch it when I have the free time so can jump in the chat and discussion later. But wait, is it 16 episodes or 20?

16 . 

36 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Lee Minho is still the most handsome man in South Korea and Indonesia 

why with DOTS? I love their bottle kiss scene. And SHK introduced Laneige to me through this drama and since that moment I bought Laneige cushion. And of course her short hairstyle. And her casual fashion style there.

To each his own :D.  

• LOL 1

@nrllee @ktcjdrama weight lifting fairy is a cute coming of age story! I like it a lot.  Do watch.

@Dhakra I also like Kingdom on Netflix, took me by surprise in how layered the story and characters are.  Not all gory and zombie.  I’m gonna check out Henry Caville’s The Witcher on Netflix next week, watch with me :D

@triplem it took 101% of my fangirl heart to finish episode 1 of Crash Landing.  I don’t know if this is my cup of tea kinda drama. Le sigh.

Nam Joo Hyuk was excellent in The Light in Your Eyes.   He’s better in dramatic roles across seasoned actresses.  I feel the same way about Woo Do-Hwan, Seo Kang Joon, Yang Se Jong, Lee Yi Kyung, Yeo Jin Goo.  These younger actors can act given the right drama.   Notice I only pick the good looking ones :lol:

• LOL 1

@Sejabin  :kiss_wink: gorgeous new mama 

** when rafael get married&  I am looking to replace him :joy: I keep noticing hair lose more :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh my @triplemcheesy romance Crash Landing is... but Hyun Bin as NK soldier :joy::heart: He make my heart skip a beat.

I got myself different oppa every day eh... 

OMG I didn’t know you interested in the drama :joy:  .. don’t give on it after the chase finish:joy:

@triplem I never see someone shy as mr dimple with his abs  :mrgreen:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

weight lifting fairy is a cute coming of age story! I like it a lot.  Do watch.

After the roast by @Dhakra about my opinions...I am not so sure I wanna watch anymore... I am pulling a @kokodus on him.  Mr Grumpy is officially on my naughty list :angry:.  (I jest :lol:).

But in all seriousness I won’t have much time to watch and comment till after New Year.  Currently only watching movies when I can snatch an hour or 2 here and there... short and sweet.

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

t in all seriousness I won’t have much time to watch and comment till after New Year.  Currently only watching movies when I can snatch an hour or 2 here and there... short and sweet.

That’s what I usually like to do to wrap up the year too. Just watch various Christmas movies, new or old, cheesy or heartwarming... But I’m up to do something different, no problem. Been wanting to watch Kim Bok Ju anyway, what better time than with company.

@Sejabin poor Indonesia, not a single actor handsome enough in your eyes :lol: 

@Ameera Ali wait for me... I’ll be crash landing in the thread soon!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1