Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

ah wrong fairy indeed..too many fairies :joy: for the longest time always thought that weightlifting & strong woman is the same drama :sweatingbullets: whoops

nooooooo.....

@Ameera Ali was Joo Sang Wook in some weekend drama before this? 

Anyone watched 9.9billion woman? I need a crazy melodrama to complete my life :mrgreen:

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

nooooooo.....

@Ameera Ali was Joo Sang Wook in some weekend drama before this? 

he was in weekend drama ( 40 episodes) 

fates & furies 

Anyone watched 9.9billion woman? I need a crazy melodrama to complete my life :mrgreen:

I am watching the woman is interesting :joy: I can’t made my mind about her 

@ktcjdrama I thought she will be push over by the husband but she have a  number on him :joy:

... @triplem @Lawyerh this year all wife /husband cheating :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

output_3VtkFD.gif

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he was in weekend drama ( 40 episodes) 

fates & furies 

I am watching the woman is interesting :joy: I can’t made my mind about her 

@ktcjdrama I thought she will be push over by the husband but she have a  number on him :joy:

... @triplem @Lawyerh this year all wife /husband cheating :sweat_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

Affairs is this year’s theme ! 
Has she found the money yet ? 

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

Affairs is this year’s theme ! 
Has she found the money yet ? 

output_IRdp8n.gif

in this drama it isn’t affair ,  it’s dating :mrgreen:

this woman married can’t leave dating for single people she is doing both job dating / marriage together :joy:

Spoiler

Yeah she find money while she meeting her lover who married to her best friend :sweat_smile: told you this woman crazy , the husband insisted they go on couple trip :joy: who by the way abusing the wife 

• LOL 2

LOL... @ktcjdrama ~ for some reason, I find the hair pulling aggravating in shorter series than in daily! :lol:... so not sure why but here's what I think -- it is half hour daily and most times I am watching half distracted. plus, you know the satisfaction of the bad guys getting what they deserve will be tons of episodes and so it is very satisfying. hahahaha... so it is easier to wait till then?

• LOL 1

55 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla the only good thing is I get to watch everyday, but even so, no episodes for two days on weekend, so... haha, trying to adjust to the pacing. It’s so frustrating that he kept getting away with the lies :lol:

just a few more episodes and he will start getting whacked! thats the fun of dailys -- you really see the consequences. once you are used to it, dailys are like a comfort watch. basically a good way to wind down. in some dramas, I skip scenes and so the half hour becomes even shorter. but since you watch over 6 months, you get invested in the characters and it is fun when you have a nice group to chat with.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem  it was SO clever wasn’t it?  :wub:  Last few eps did a lot more explaining and resolution.  It was beautiful right to the end.  So hopeful  :)

It was . I bawled the last two episodes because it moved me on so many levels. Love it so much . A reminder to treasure the time you have left with those who matter to you . The actress playing the older Jye Ha was superb. 
I see Nam Joo Hyuk in a different light now . He really paired up well with HJM despite their limited scenes 

Spoiler

I understand now why her father , who actually is her son turned out so distant . She did not want him to live a life pitying himself so she always came across as being so harsh to him .  The best scene was when he finally realised it was his mum who quietly  swept the snow all these years to ensure he would not fall  

And of course it was so cute those 2 bad ahjussi’s before the reveal actually turned out to be the nicest , sweetest caregivers in the home . 

@Lawyerh I agree . The last affair I approve 200% :lol:

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, triplem said:

The actress playing the older Jye Ha was superb. 

Her name is Kim HyeJa (the same as her character in the drama).  The whole drama was a tribute to her.  Lots of little references about her career scattered throughout the drama... the ads she did when she was younger, the friends she had (has).

Spoiler

Yes to her “father”(son).  If I recall right, when we were watching live, quite a few got mad at him for being so unresponsive to her plight after her “transformation”.  Everyone else seemed to just go along with it and make do but he seemed so distant.  It all made sense after the big reveal.  Why he was so awkward around her.  He was devastated that his mother couldn’t recognize him as her son.  And yes when it dawned on him how she did care all these years, it was a cry fest..:tears:.

Yes to the 2 ahjussis that she thought were con men.  I had a friend whose mother (with dementia) thought the staff in the Aged Care were out to poison her so getting her to take her tablets was a daily struggle.  :tears:

This :wub:
1a9931e9cc4336e7487a53e29386da91073a9326

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ can you give a short version of secret boutique? am too lazy to watch but wondering what the drama is about.

It’s a revenge melodrama surrounding this lady called Jenny Jang . Her father is some rich man’s son but his marriage to her mother was not accepted by the man’s father  . But the story starts with her as a child & her parents going back to see her granddad . They met an accident ( they were in a bus ) and in that bus was this con woman called Kim Ye Ok who seized the opportunity to assume her

mother’s identity. Jenny’s parents died & Jenny was sent to an orphanage. As fate would have it , KYO takes Jenny in as a helper & the drama follows Jenny’s path in taking back her birth right & family business 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic