Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

well he kept sexy and naked pictures of the girls he dated and it included very much quite a number of famous artist in HK Entertainment, the 2 really remember was Gillian Chung & Cecilia Chung being part of his collections, well he didnt actually purposely posted it online, he send his computer in for a check up as his computer crashed and the guy who recover his crashed data was the person who leak out his collections if i remember correctly

Oh that´s really bad. Even tho he didn´t purposely released them I find it really creepy that he is keeping such pictures of his ex-girlfriends.  Was the guy who leaked it persecuted?

+2

• Like 2

+2

On 11/23/2019 at 12:16 PM, triplem said:

@Dhakra I’m having one of those - my neck on the line sort of moment with The Light in Your Eyes . Watch if you hv time . Two episodes in & I like it very much . Female lead from One Spring Night & male lead from Weightlifting Fairy . 

My hubs enjoyed One Spring Night a lot. 

Huh? :huh::huh: Neck on the line moment. Okay noona, you have my attention. I check it out. 

Female lead from OSN is already a good point. Male Lead from Fairy aswell. :D 

OSN was great.

Edit: Asianwiki says it will be airing in 2020. :D Am I looking at the wrong drama?

Edit2: Yep, I was. I was looking at "Here" (which is with both actors aswell and DOES look kinda nice.

So The Light in Your Eyes.....RomCom? I read something about switching bodies. Doesn't sound very appealing. Why do you like it?

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

So The Light in Your Eyes.....RomCom? I read something about switching bodies. Doesn't sound very appealing. Why do you like it?

It doesn’t make sense in the beginning and it looks like it’s romcom on steroids with uneven acting (from veterans even :o) and an even stranger storyline, but keep at it and when the big reveal happens, it will all make sense.  I watched it live and even without knowing the big reveal I found little gems littered through the quirkiness...about how to treat old people, the problems they face, how they feel obsolete.  I liked how they delivered the message in a matter of factly sort of way, no judgement.  And I learnt how to age gracefully.  :D.  It was well worth it.

966 (I think)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Agencies in south korea only prepared them physically and not mentally. They are busy to make them dance and sing and skinny and forget that these people needs to be taught to never do silly things.

depends on the agency. so this is what I learned from being a taecgui shipper -- (taec from 2pm) JYP actually had mandatory classes for all his trainees on how to conduct and manage themselves in personal, professional and romantic front. taec in an interview said that those classes initially seemed like a bore and JYP felt like some silly teacher/parent but after debut, he felt those classes and training that JYP gave really grounded the group.

someone on the shipper thread mentioned that this is the reason that the groups under them didn't have the kind of drama or scandal like others under other entertainment companies. not sure if this is true as I don't follow kpop but from what I saw while following taec (2pm) for a while was that the boys as well as JYP were very protective of themselves and extremely decisive. taec for example has a very no-nonsense policy when it comes to fans and has openly said stalking is not acceptable. when it came to baseless rumours, JYP was very very quick to shut it down but at the same time, when dating news is true, quick to say "yea" and then move it around to something else. so I do agree with you that the agency seems to matter -- some of them are better at managing these talents.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

more than a kiss, I love the "look" -- you know that moment when the leads look at each a little too long and they are just a man and woman and the attraction is simmering but unsaid. so delicious! loving all the looks in this turkish dizi and the quiet grins after..oooh, the feels! why don't kdramas do more "looks"?

5da98e4e5e53d-large.jpg

• Love 2

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

yeah I kinda understand JYP a bit. He grew up in the US? If not mistake so perhaps his thoughts in managing people is a bit different than people who grew up in South Korea.

Yes I would say Taec is the exception to the rule.  He immigrated to the US at 10 with his family (according to Wiki) and stayed there till he was 17 (when he was scouted?).  That’s very important.  His outlook in life and how he sees himself would be very different from someone who grew up only in Korea.  I like Taec.  He’s a great guy with sound morals and a good head on his shoulders. :)

EDIT - for anyone here who reads and is hiding behind the happy face you project here, if you are suffering from depression PLEASE seek help.  I want to say that there is NO shame in admitting that you are not coping with life.  DO NOT suffer in silence.  Get help.  It is not a sign of weakness.  It is a sign of strength when you admit that you need help.  The earlier you address the problem of mental health, the faster it is to recovery.  It’s like any physical disease, leave it long enough, it festers and it becomes a bigger problem.  The online community can only do so much.  :kiss_wink:  Find a psychologist that will help guide you to better thought patterns and a healthier mind.  Just like sometimes some of us need personal trainers to get us back to a good exercise regime, a psychologist is your mental health personal trainer.  Admitting that you are having a hard time is the first step to recovery. 

• Love 5

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

It does come across as a fantasy drama at 1st   FL’s physical appearance seems to age each time she goes back in time to change things etc . I however don’t think it’s a time travel thing , there’s something more to it . At the moment what seems appealing to me is the relationships she has with those around her . It’s funny but heart warming. Also  she & ML have this chemistry that is pretty good . 

———

@Lawyerh SHS new movie . With song Jae rim too . I miss seeing SHS. This guy is such an underrated actor .

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 , @Sushimi @Lawyerh

is this his reaction when he read his soon to ex wife crazy online drama :joy:

Probably :joy: But seriously those court are taking their time...by the time they come up with a decision I will be this:

Still-waiting-.jpg

btw. I started watching psychopath diary and the part where he was forcing himself to write like the psycho crack me so up that I had tears in my eyes :joy:. Homeboy should take all the clues instead of forcing himself :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

@Ameera Ali I know right?  The dog part was also funny...I thought he would come to the conclusion that the dog didn´t bark because he wasn´t a bad person...but nope...he thinks he is a predator :joy:

Since you are also left handed can you also write in a mirrored way?

+2

• LOL 2

Since you are also left handed can you also write in a mirrored way?

+2

I try it now it isn’t impressive like the drama  :joy::tears:

maybe I need to work on my psychopaths skill to be impressive while doing it :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5ddc3632cd920606192217.jpg?download

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Aww :( so watched a video. Of a man hatching two emu eggs. One survived but the other didn’t 

First thought...so he incubated (sat on) the eggs? :o  Like papa penguin does?  Actually emu papas incubate the eggs too.  Female just lays them. 

• LOL 1

+2

@triplem @nrlleeDoesn't sound very appealing to me. I think I wait for their 2020 project. You used way too many bad words. :D "Fantasy" "Go back in time" and some others.

Queen Noona you do know that this is a nono for me! 

And RomCom on steroids? I can't even bear a RomCom on good-night tea.