Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem it’s all right , enjoy your dinner :wub: the husband is weird he never get angry so my money on the  long leg oppa :joy:

just when did he learn fighting, while he get beaten up :joy:

15742452691574245239.gif

** Thanks for the suggestion, I need it Monday will be last day on nokdu :tears:
+2

• Love 2

34 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

812, after watching The Untamed; my heart is heavy, but warm :).

I thought about starting it but it’s got so many episodes?  I don’t know if I will have the time and patience to watch for so long.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I thought about starting it but it’s got so many episodes?  I don’t know if I will have the time and patience to watch for so long.

814. @nrllee I highly recommend it^^!!! 50 episodes is long, but the pace is good and the storyline is great!! The episode go by fast. I finsihed it within a week-ish; and that is because I binged watched on the weekend lol!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

my current fave OTP

after 16 (out of 50) episodes got a handshake ...:lol:

I love that he pulled her hand back into the handshake :wub:

@Sushimi very cold these two days. Soft drizzle late afternoon into the evening, the kind that you won’t get wet but you still get wet... if you know what I mean hahaha... no umbrella needed. Just walk faster. 

@Lawyerh whose idea was that? The new Education Minister?? Well, it will be good business opportunity for English language centres. Let’s open one! :D

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Me no lol... me same star sign with @triplem& @Sarang21. And triplem is pro Baek Kyung too.... 

Actually looking at Seung Gi without clothes on, make my soul even more scattered... @Sushimi HELP! SOS

I'm pro Baek Kyung too and that's why I'm keeping my distance from the thread  of the drama:grimace:

+2

• LOL 3

@Sarang21 @Lawyerh we like difficult love :lol:

@ktcjdrama i actually squealed when he grabbed her hand . It was more exciting then a kiss :D. See 50 eps drama has made me appreciate every little interaction & skin ship . @Ameera Ali this kind of drama I don’t even know where to place the kiss bet ...eps 30 ? Eps 40 ? :joy:

This is the video for context . Autumn is the most beautiful season

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Sejabin I am pro vaccination by the way .

Spoiler

There are  people who are against it but IMO , the arguments they put forth are baseless . You’re doing the right thing for your kid . It’s not only your kid you’re protecting but you’re also contributing to herd immunity where you help prevent other kids from getting it and  stop diseases & sicknesses from spreading . 

Edited by Guest

@triplem while we are on the topic of difficult love....our ship in secret boutique is not looking all that positive :(...also I feel like I have been watching this drama for an eternity even tho it´s only 16 episodes :joy:

Can anyone of you guess which one of my oppa this is?

zcx3clod.jpg

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 SB should have ended if not for all the cancellations. I can’t wait for it to end . :joy:. The plot is already lost on me & yes,  our ship ain’t going nowhere . Somebody tell HJ the truth please . 
@Sushimi no vaccines available for extreme fangirling :lol:

10 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I'm pro Baek Kyung too and that's why I'm keeping my distance from the thread  of the drama:grimace:

You should join me...the sole voice of reason in that thread.  But yes definitely just lurk and read if you don’t want to engage in debates.  It’s hostile in there and anyone who even dares to make BK out to be a person of any worth is likely to be shouted down.  In their eyes he’s irredeemable.  And that’s a testament to how good LJW is.  Had he been any worse of an actor, fan girls wouldn’t have jumped for the jugular every time he shows even the least bit of humanity...it reflects their insecurity.  I am not pro BK though and I understand that OTP is DO and HR...but LJW is definitely the better actor.  Don’t be put off by the fan girls in EY thread, the PD knows LJW is the better actor...that’s why he gave the part to LJW even though Rowoon auditioned for the part of BK.  PD focuses the camera on his (LJW) facial expressions constantly.  He knows LJW will give him the emotions required for the scenes.  He has confidence in LJW’s acting.  Rowoon is very pretty to look at but he’s much like Cha EunWoo to me...just drop dead gorgeous to look at, but breadth of acting is lacking.  Rowoon has a way to go.  LJW is the star to watch for the future.  And the fact that he can do BOTH good and bad roles makes him very versatile.  The scene last night when he said his farewell to DO was the only scene I cried.  And that wasn’t because I even liked BK as a character.  It was purely LJW’s acting.  It has many tones...and it’s beautiful to watch.  

For an in-depth blow by blow analysis of their acting... go here.  Packmule3 has done a wonderful analysis of LJW.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

HARU IS STILL MY LEUF 

yes he is very beautiful.  I love his character too.  HR is the one to emulate.  He’s perfect.  But he’s not real.  His whole character set up is not real...he exists purely because of DO.  He came to life because DO willed him to existence in Secret.  That’s why he only cares about her happiness and lives for her alone.  He has no familial or societal expectations of him.  He lives in the school library and does whatever he wants with no consequences.  I know of no one in reality who has that kind of set up.  He exists purely as an ideal in everyone’s minds.  The perfect boyfriend.  Everyone wants a HR as a bf.  So Don’t be sad.  Continue to live in your heavenly HR world. :wub:

Packmule exists outside in her blog and visits sometimes.  She prefers to write there.  Her articles are much too long for posts here.  Thought provoking and interesting.  

• Love 2

29 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

My favorite season too!! But wait, this is a parting scene?? What’s gonna happen to the ship??

Well ship has not sailed yet . :lol:. some spoiler 

Spoiler

He’s supposed to go for one year . There will be a time jump because this was set in 2018 . He sacrificed himself to protect her best friend from his awful aunt . His aunt is worried about him taking over the family business, but he tells her he’s not interested. He only wants that she does not falsely accuse FL’s bestie of some accident caused by his cousin . So aunt says if he was that sincere , he needs to be transferred....oh yeah makjang to the max . :D

@Ameera Ali IKR , it’s always HJ’s fault . Lol! Can’t wait for the drama to end so I don’t hv to read those sort  of posts :lol:

@Sejabin pack mule is not a guy . 

Edited by Guest