Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra I’m having one of those - my neck on the line sort of moment with The Light in Your Eyes . Watch if you hv time . Two episodes in & I like it very much . Female lead from One Spring Night & male lead from Weightlifting Fairy . 

My hubs enjoyed One Spring Night a lot. 

@Ameera Ali me too . But crazy ex husband says he can’t forgive her for leaving him  . Later I write a recap . He conveniently forgot that he cheated on her . I ship her with the Chef . She’s much happier. 

@Sushimi is it because they want season 2 , that’s why open ending ? 

@Ameera Ali poor omma . Joon Hwi always little bit cruel to her :lol: . CA is more like  a daughter to her. I always like scenes of CA with JH’s omma 

Your gifs are going places :D 

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

It's more on how they decided to just end the season of which is a plain disturbing factor for me.

The way I see it, they have already panned out the story to 24 episodes. But Netflix decided to cut it into 2 seasons, and they have to cut it somewhere, so they chose ep.16 to do that because it happens to be where time jump is happening. 

+2

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The way I see it, they have already panned out the story to 24 episodes. But Netflix decided to cut it into 2 seasons, and they have to cut it somewhere, so they chose ep.16 to do that because it happens to be where time jump is happening. 

So it’s definitely having season 2?  So weird to cut it at Ep16... I don’t even know if they will finish Arthdal?  So many people were disappointed with the ending... it was just left up in the air with no resolution.  Hopefully Vagabond won’t be like that.

• Like 1

@Sushimi I agreed with you about mental being taken seriously.

@angelangie I don´t know if you are already aware but she had a really hard time because of her ex-boyfriend. He had an unfavorable video of her and was apparently threatening her. She also suffered physical abuse in the relationship. They went to cort because of that but the ex-boyfriend practically get away with it.  

+2

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes i read that somewhere.....sigh things ppl do for their love and when then things started getting wrong....

just like the scandal that sweep HK Entertainment Industry awry previously that involved quite a number of artist with Edison Chen ><"

I know right? It´s so crazy the lengh that some people go just because a relationship didn´t worked out...

There is one member of of the KPOP Group Monsta X that I´m concerned about. Some weeks ago his naked picture was leaked on the internet and in a recent picture he has lost so much weight that I almost didn´t recognized him. I hope that he got a support system around him. 

what was the scandal about?

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 never got to ask...but why Saturday you need to go school too? Is it mandatory for everyone?

+2

I have class on every second friday and saturday and it´s mandatory for my semester. The teacher is not really a professor. He is teaching us as a side job. Therefore he doesn´t have enough time during the week...so his course is devided between friday and saturday. Luckily the class is almost over we only got this month where we have to do a group project.

+2

• Like 2