Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem yes like @ktcjdrama said, Light In Your Eyes was really good.  You need to watch it till the end.  It gets confusing mid way and you’re left wondering why it’s heading the way it does but it all makes sense when you get to the big reveal.  It’s sad but so hopeful.  I don’t remember a drama where I laughed AND cried every episode...but funny thing was it was cathartic each time.  I wasn’t left feeling despondent.  It was a gem of a find for me.  I never intended to watch it and just stumbled upon it.  Serendipitous find.  Story telling at its best. 

• Love 2

@LSGLMH_88 ~ since it is on netflix, it is ep 18. not sure where it would be in the real episodes which are over 2 hours. so how did you manage to watch all these turkish dizis? I remember when I read about fatmagul a while back, I wanted to check it out but couldn't find subs. I wasn't too keen on watching hindi dub as I felt the voices were off.

I agree with your description of him -- he is not super good looking but there is a kind of warmth. I like the way he is portraying the character with a lot of sincerity. the drama so far is certainly well written and I am really enjoying how "the fake it relationship" trope pushes up the drama in a logical manner and makes it more intense. the way OTP are getting to know each other is also so organic.

one thing I appreciate is how well lit the drama is. drives me nuts when kdramas use dark lighting for genres like crime and detective. here, even in bright sunlight, the characters like the villains give you the creeps because you know how he is behind all that etiquette. so it is a good example of how writing, music and acting itself can give the drama a dark edge and tension without having to resort to bad lighting. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali kill me now . Last night no SB. At this rate I won’t remember the story . I just really want them to end it. Lol! 

How I feel about this drama:

tenor.gif

Seriously I don´t understand why they are not telling Hyun Ji the truth...in the preview it looks like she is going to join hands with The chairwoman. 

zqUDpIk.gif

@Lmangla No I haven´t. To be honest I haven´t been watching any turkish show lately...I don´t have the time since one episode is more than 2h :sweat_smile:. What is the story about?

@Sushimi I envy you...I got class today and tomorrow :bawling:

@nrllee LOL I do that sometimes too...especially when I´m holding a presentation and don´t want to look at the people...I will just take off my glasses :joy:

+2

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

LOL I do that sometimes too...especially when I´m holding a presentation and don´t want to look at the people...I will just take off my glasses

I tend to just put on my reading glasses and not wear my multi focals... it means I can read my notes from the podium okay but when I look up (they say you need to constantly scan the audience to engage them :lol:), everyone’s a blur so I don’t see if they yawn or are falling asleep on me.  Blissfully unaware.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

How’s it going @rosierosie ?

@Sarang21 the other thing I don’t get is why Jenny don’t use a DNA test . Her monk uncle still alive . She can prove KYO etc not a real Wi. Yeah them not telling HJ the truth is so silly. 

@Ameera Ali I’m so happy with this preview . Our girl looking good in uniform. TR & SA ship is gonna sail. @nohamahamoud2002 Main thread has Written preview 

Spoiler

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@Sarang21 the other thing I don’t get is why Jenny don’t use a DNA test . Her monk uncle still alive . She can prove KYO etc not a real Wi. Yeah them not telling HJ the truth is so silly. 

That would be too easy...they need to drag out the story :joy:

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Aliry looks fun...ok will check out after SB ends ( please let it be soon :joy:)

@Sushimi why Suzy look away.? :lol:

I guess she didn´t like what she saw :joy:

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

still stuck in general and I :joy: why this drama has long eps.. 

btw what packmule said about this drama? Drama tdk beres jg? Wkwkwkw *rolling laughing

I watched that drama a long time ago as I´m a fan of Wallace Chung. Overall It was a  nice drama even tho I skipped some parts :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

btw what packmule said about this drama?

If you’re talking about Vagabond, I think we all bailed... I bailed in Ep3... she persisted... and broke up in Ep7/8 :lol:  Honestly it would’ve done a lot better sold as a parody (like Space Balls)... not a straight up thriller/action.  There are too many inconsistencies and I can’t take it seriously.  

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/10/18/vagabond-episodes-7-and-8-breakup/

I mean they have things like this :lol:... I can’t keep a straight face when I hear that...

q7L9q7.gif

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

In preparation for tonight’s finale..wahh wonder how oppa will come alive again hahahah.

+2

Oppa won’t die for sure... but I am curious how he escaped the burning building... are you gonna standby and watch live? 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@Lmangla No I haven´t. To be honest I haven´t been watching any turkish show lately...I don´t have the time since one episode is more than 2h :sweat_smile:. What is the story about?

since I am already watching 2 daily kdramas, the way netflix has spliced it, makes me feel like I am watching another one. hahahah... so it doesn't feel like I am climbing a mountain as it is only 40 minutes or so. the drama so far is good. had mentioned it my previous post.

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ have you seen kara para ask?

@staygold ~ if you haven't seen it, this drama is definitely worth checking out. it is not a fluffy romance and is more of a murder mystery + corruption + organized crime. his fiance and her father are found murdered together. he is a cop who has come back from his undercover assignment successfully and is excited at getting officially engaged and then married in 2 days when this happens. since he is an officer himself, he simply can't let it go and has to find out the truth. no one is sure how the fiance and father even know each other. meanwhile, she finds out that her father was actually bankrupt and may have been involved in money laundering. now some criminal characters are threatening her and she has no clue what is going on. am at the stage where they are both pretending to be in a relationship so that he can uncover who these criminals are. compared to the usual "lets fake it relationship" trope, this one has some serious teeth as there's danger involved where they are being not by meddling grandmothers or some pesky relatives but by the criminals who are threatening her. as the criminals can't know he is a cop, he is also faking his identity. fun!

• Like 3