Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I would say Rowoon still better actor than Cha Eun Woo

I agree.  Definitely better.  It’s a credible attempt for his first outing as main lead.  I hope it doesn’t typecast him into perfect boyfriend type roles in the future.  We’ll see how he fares in his next project.

nrllee i like your writing about Haru as an unreal boyfriend. Indeed he is

He has no voice of his own.  He does everything SHE wants.  He obeys her every command.  He lives for her.  He never says “no” to her.  He’s never too busy for her.  She even named him.  She calls, and he answers. :lol: Didn’t you notice he had this ethereal halo about him from the beginning?  The stained glass window, the guardian angel references.  He only gained a face after she began to look for him.  She imagined him into existence.  He’s an ideal.  Every woman’s ideal boyfriend.  :wub:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem if the gangster was younger 20 years :joy: & with abs I could gladly ship him with HJ  :joy:

+2

Me too . Gangster ahjussi is actually a nice guy . I even cried when his mother died :lol:

@nrllee it seems so. I’m jumping with excitement. Waiting for Soompi to confirm 

15 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I think Soompi already did :lol:

I can’t link to the article for some reason on my iPad.

EDiT 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367027wpp/lee-joon-hyuk-confirmed-to-lead-new-mbc-time-slip-drama

I just read it . I’m too excited :wub:

@Lawyerh I read an article where she said her methods might be hard if you hv kids . But am not a hoarder . So I kind of subscribe to that sort of minimalist thinking :lol:

@Sushimi O....YSH scored if she says yes.  I am not sure about the plot though... it’s a webtoon?  With supernatural elements?  I am always a bit tentative about webtoons.  EY was a webtoon but it had a novel concept.  Some translate well.  Others not so well.  Item (webtoon) was a fail.   I will tune in to see if it’s any good. 

• Like 3

@triplem At this point I´m just watching to see how it will end....the story is also lost on me

@Ameera Ali How did you find out? As a prize you get this:

Spoiler

abs_bread_squishy_1511971759_cf1d7ffb.jp

@nrllee @Lawyerh  just like you said Haru is just too perfect and too unrealistic for me too. When he wasn´t talking I find him mysterious and more interesting. But after he sta got together with Dan Oh it got really boring. 

My bias aside BK is an interesting one character wise and even tho he has his flaws I don´t think that he is that irredeemable evil that some people are making him to be *rolling eyes*....I don´t really ship him with Dan Oh....I just want him to eventually find his own happiness and peace. @nrllee Thank you for the link I will check it out :kiss_wink:...while we are on the topic of packmule I remember that we were together in the Goblin thread and it got pretty heated there too. Some people were against what he/she was writing and some went as far as throwing some lowkey insults.....crazy times.

+2

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I just want him to eventually find his own happiness and peace.

Yeah that’s me too. :lol:  He can exist without DO.  He has family and obligations.  HR can’t exist without her.  So personally I don’t know why they are so uptight in the thread about his “redemption”.  ^_^ They want to crucify him.  Frankly I think they are all just pissed at the writer and they have no one else to take it out on other than his poster boy BK.  :lol:

All good, it’s ending tonight.  BK’s character has already been put to bed for me.  I just want to see how long the writer draws out the HR/DO love line tonight and if he/she will feed the fan girl frenzy with more OTP moments.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sejabin @triplem ~ re vaccines, a little controversial but...

Spoiler

I find the vaccination debate a very western, cold country thing. :sweatingbullets: they are not in tropical climates where you can get a cold that can spiral into pneumonia and lung infection and then worse. we are having so much dengue fever these days that if anyone has fever for more than 2 days, people are rushing to get blood test done. and yes there have been cases of death. so vaccination for diseases that are preventable make sense especially in our climates. for colder climates, some of these diseases look extinct to them and so there are some people who think it is a waste of time. well, much of the diseases we are getting vaccinated against are still affecting populations today in our parts of the world.

• Love 1

Happy to see Kim Woo Bin back at the Blue Dragon Film Fest. Glad he overcame his cancer . 
Here with oppa kim Young Kwang back stage . How cute are these two 

@Lmangla yes i agree with what you said earlier  in the spoiler  . Honestly I wish someone can come up with a vaccine for dengue too . 

looking good @Sejabin 

Sometimes I’m slightly crazy . I know i hv 7 dramas but i started The Light In Your Eyes . It’s good . I should hv watched it earlier . Anyone watched it ? @nrllee you did right ? 

@ktcjdrama did you continue VIP? I hv no motivation to watch this week’s yet . I have the I “wanna drop it but don’t wanna drop it “ kind of feeling ...

@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali kill me now . Last night no SB. At this rate I won’t remember the story . I just really want them to end it. Lol! 

Edited by Guest

@triplem The Light in You Eyes is really good. It might feel draggy towards the middle but keep going and it’s so satisfying at the end. 

But, my drama of the year is still Camellia :wub: Just thinking about it still gives me warm fuzzy feelings... :wub:

VIP ~ Tuesday episode not yet watched. I know how you feel. I like the leads so much but the story is seriously so not engaging at all... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sometimes I’m slightly crazy . I know i hv 7 dramas but i started The Light In Your Eyes

how do you manage?

two days, started a turkish dizi on netflix. since 1 ep is 2.5 hours long, they have nicely cut it into 40 minute eps. so the series on netflix is 160+ eps! but it nice to watch while I am sniffling with a cold as the story moves really fast. the guy is really good looking which helps during boring scenes! hahahah :D plus, he is a good actor and makes the character believable.

Kara-Para-A%C5%9Fk-Engin-Aky%C3%BCrek-Tu

@Sarang21 ~ have you seen kara para ask?

@staygold ~ if you haven't seen it, this drama is definitely worth checking out. it is not a fluffy romance and is more of a murder mystery + corruption + organized crime. his fiance and her father are found murdered together. he is a cop who has come back from his undercover assignment successfully and is excited at getting officially engaged and then married in 2 days when this happens. since he is an officer himself, he simply can't let it go and has to find out the truth. no one is sure how the fiance and father even know each other. meanwhile, she finds out that her father was actually bankrupt and may have been involved in money laundering. now some criminal characters are threatening her and she has no clue what is going on. am at the stage where they are both pretending to be in a relationship so that he can uncover who these criminals are. compared to the usual "lets fake it relationship" trope, this one has some serious teeth as there's danger involved where they are being not by meddling grandmothers or some pesky relatives but by the criminals who are threatening her. as the criminals can't know he is a cop, he is also faking his identity. fun!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1