Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sushimi I did create a SBS drama video, but it was banned in 10 countries

Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam

since you are in Japan, you can watch it :) But I felt sorry for being unable to show it to my other friends.

Spoiler

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

+2

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra is KSJ doing any new dramas? Are you watching any dramas?

Wasn't she in Joseun Survival recently? I doubt she will do anything soon. No, currently not watching anything.

26 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Whaat??? For real??? I need to go back and watch it

yeah girl in episode 13 when they were taking drug addicted pilot to prison 

5dbe00a0f1042920559929.gif?download

Now will be more excited, maybe fight scene between 2 oppa :joy:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Wasn't she in Joseun Survival recently? I doubt she will do anything soon. No, currently not watching anything.

That last drama was a mess sadly especially when they had to change the male lead midway . This girl is a pretty good actress, just no luck with getting the right roles . 

———-

For the harem on KJW . Apparently I would end up with a Ryan Gold . :lol:

@triplem ~ watching the first episode of the thai version of tunnel. am surprised that I am enjoying it. it doesn't feel like a remake even though it is. they have changed little details here and there which makes it feel very thai. instead of him going through a subway tunnel, instead, we have an actual cave tunnel which fits in with the natural geography there. so little details like that. even though it isn't choi jin hyuk, the actor they have got is doing his own little take on the character that it feels fresh and there is that kind of warmth. has anyone else seen it? am liking the actor they have got for the younger cop from the few scenes at the end of ep 1.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla I didn’t realise they had a Thai remake for Tunnel . Ok let me find some time to check it out . Tell me how you find the episodes.

yea I didn't know either. just found it randomly on the site where I usually watch dramas. since I had some time to kill, checked it out. had enough of a fresh feel to hold my interest for the full episode. with the other remakes of kdramas, I have honestly struggled to get past ep 1 because it felt like a remake and was kind of boring. it didn't have its own vibe. whereas, tunnel (lakorn) really felt quite thai in essence. they have put it in a province rather than city like bangkok and many of the actors very average looking (not models) and that adds to the provincial vibe and how the police are surprised and horrified to find a case like this. will keep ya posted as I keep watching. I am looking forward to see how they handle the leap and whether it feels off or still good.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Woww @Lmangla that's Zhang han in your dp. :heart:

yes :D so I managed to watch boss and me finally. the first few episodes were good and then it felt like I was watching a daily. hahahah... so basically it is fine if you watch an episode a week on a lazy afternoon but not really that interesting if you are binge watching because nothing basically happens! hahahha... but zhang han was good and has that star personna to attract enough to finish the drama even if I basically fast forwarded a lot. any other drama of his worth watching?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

lol. SBS did block you. But as an whole SBS blocked their own channels on those countries as well. Cause they didn’t want to allow those international fans living in those country to watch their content... those stated countries usually have pretty high amount of people watching it...My Guess they are opening to countries that has lesser viewers.

I don’t live in Japan lol.

lol my  mistake

I saw one of your social media accounts with Japanese letters, so I guessed wrong. lol .lol

6 hours ago, Asohib said:

@nohamahamoud2002 how are you?

Edit: sushi beat me

thank you dear friend, you always remember me :wub:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1