Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

442 :star:

I have no christmas spirit for this year :dissapointed: also no one think about christmas party in here. we do really need trauma healing not party or celebration..  I miss my happy-always-soul feels like it is gone and I don't know when will it back :dissapointed:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Sad 4

6 hours ago, triplem said:

I like the idea of virtual gift exchange @USAFarmgirl . Any ideas how we can go about it ?. @Lmangla this could be a fun Christmas event 

was contemplating something along those lines but very blank on how we would do it...here, let me PM you.

• Like 2

I watched this drama by accident while checking for Encounter and CWP. You know I feel that the story is a bit makjang style but it was done pretty good and the acting is so great. The conflict is quite complicated but it drawn you after all. I dropped that silly emperor tale and pick this one instead. 

@triplem @Lmangla @angelangie

In our local tv this kind of story is so common and very popular.  Poke @Sejabin @cenching @lynne22 pelakor and rebutan suami orang. Bwahahaha. But trust me it's good. It is mbc saturday drama. 

Okay... here is the title....

A Pledge to God. 

You know I'm looking for the thread but it seems no one made it yet. :sweat:

+2

Holaaa @kokodus !!!

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I watched this drama by accident while checking for Encounter and CWP. You know I feel that the story is a bit makjang style but it was done pretty good and the acting is so great. The conflict is quite complicated but it drawn you after all. I dropped that silly emperor tale and pick this one instead. 

@triplem @Lmangla @angelangie

In our local tv this kind of story is so common and very popular.  Poke @Sejabin @cenching @lynne22 pelakor and rebutan suami orang. Bwahahaha. But trust me it's good. It is mbc saturday drama. 

Okay... here is the title....

A Pledge to God. 

You know I'm looking for the thread but it seems no one made it yet. :sweat:

+2

er what is CWP? lol  Clean with Passion?

• Like 5

Holaa @stargazer187

So Memories of Alhambra is coming out today!!!!! So excited. I guess the Netflix is releasing it at the same time as tvN. I'm not sure. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 6