Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

well i am just watching it because I am just watching it.. No special reason except LSG... will decide my future course of action depending on the way it turns up...

Did you cringe at the monkey reference in the opening scene - when the other sniper was talking to him?  My mind went to Hwayugi for some reason?  LSG is great in the action scenes.  I did get a bit annoyed at his character in the first ep when he was acting more like a child and his nephew the adult.  But I guess that’s how the writer wanted his character to grow.  Yeah I watch dramas sometimes purely for my fav actors/actresses, nothing wrong with that. Especially if they tend to only one a year or something.  :o. It means if I get too picky and skip one then I would have to wait a whole year for their next offering.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Have no time to make the first post pretty...So it will have to wait. Are you planning to watch the weekender he is in? How much screen time will he get though? I saw the poster and the cast is huge. The actress I quite like though - saw her in SWDBS and School 2017 .

I think I will have a Kim Jae Young overdose by the end of it all

I am not an expert in weekend dramas (I only watched two) but he will get enough screen time because he is one of the leads.

No, I will not watch the drama because I don`t have time right now. Maybe I will watch some scenes later.

I think I prefer him with Kim Sun ah. It will be enough for me to see Secret Boutique. :D

Overdose? I don`t think so. But take care to not get an adiction. :lol:

• LOL 3

23 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

every time when the camera shakes in Vagabond and I start to yell “Ohhh Earthquake!’:joy: agreed. It’s shaking a lot haha

I have not started yet to watch the drama Vagabond. Maybe this weekend.  But it is shaking that bad? I don`t like a lot of shaking when I watch a drama. Usually they use this technique in the fighting scenes. I prefere to watch in 4D, the chair to move not the sceen. :D

• LOL 3

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

Really? It’s that bad?  Haven’t tried it at all.  No time.

I am skipping not because it’s bad. Only skipping the plane crash part :sweat:

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

I’d have to agree with you there about Kim JaeYoung.  He completely stole the show from Taecyeon in Save Me despite being second lead.  Every time he appeared I was glued.  He smouldered.  I was shipping him with YeJi’s character.  :lol:

@Lawyerh MinJae trained as an idol before he became an actor.  I don’t think he made the cut though?  Or maybe he left because it got way too hard.  So he can dance.  And rap.

As @triplem mentioned, it’s Woo Do Han, and like all of you, I too ship him badly with SYJ but alas, the ending is......meh..... not daring enough <_<

Yes, KMJ started as idol. He starred opposite Kim So Hyun in Goblin, and they look so good together I almost ship them :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

It’s only chase scenes that it’s earthquaking :joy: I would say quite shaky but it brings the hype..if that helps..:joy:

OK. I will see myself when I will start watching. Let see how I resist to earthquakes. :phew:

• LOL 1

+2

@stroppyseGood to see you out in the open. :D Long time no see, well.....here.

WAIT! You have a bae? 

EiJYWk.gif&key=efcba3fa6fd8cc31365b56645

Omg......stroppstropp......is almost......human!? I thought you were always so clinical analytic with everything! 

Must be an update.....stroppy received an upgrade as it seems. It can now replicate human behavior :P 

@Dhakra I was bored so I was scrolling thru the ask the fellas thread and I can't believe that someone has asked your advice to talk to a real actor because they have fallen in love with this guy after seeing him in a drama. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I can't even tell whether he/she is joking or asking for real. LOLOL. 

@LSGLMH_88 Hello friend!!!! Long time no see...how are you doing?? 

• LOL 5

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Actually it’s a very interesting complex of his. In a way I feel that, he is trying to be on par with his nephew to communicate with him though.

I wasn’t referring to how he related to his nephew per se.  It was more with reference to his lack of foresight when compared to his nephew.  The scene where the nephew is taking out the recycling and he mutters, “he’s drinking again?”  (Wasting money they couldn’t exactly afford to).  And then for the nephew to find the stuff thrown out and discover that uncle had quit his job.  So nephew is the one who understands what it means to scrimp and save and live within your means (adult) and uncle doesn’t seem to have a clue and is all bravado and talk (child). :rolleyes:

EDIT - figures that he has LSG’s character on his phone as “stupid Uncle”.  It’s patronising.  Very adult of him.  And he’s (Nephew) the one giving final instructions and saying last goodbyes before boarding the plane (without being asked)...”don’t forget to check the cloud for pics/videos” (notice he didn’t kick up a stink for stupid Uncle not being there when everyone else had a parent around to send them off?). Yeah so when Nephew died (he was the most interesting character for me :lol:), so did my interest for the drama.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

This thread moves so fast I can't keep up with the conversations! 

So I'm just adding my number..

Tell me about it. I am still not use to the speed. I think it is worst than shaking filming technique from Vagabond for me. 

But it is fun. I am posting here long past midnight, when I supposed to sleep to function well tomorrow.

I am adding my number too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra I was bored so I was scrolling thru the ask the fellas thread and I can't believe that someone has asked your advice to talk to a real actor because they have fallen in love with this guy after seeing him in a drama. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I can't even tell whether he/she is joking or asking for real. LOLOL. 

Well, honestly I didn't know what to say aswell. First thing that came to my mind was: "Oh boy.....for realsies?" I think that's a personal issue and whatever I would have said, it wouldn't be pretty and kinda harsh.....since......I mean.......there's no way. Especially since she was from another continent aswell.