Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

@Ameera Ali I love spanish :kiss_wink: my first celebrity love is Rafael Nadal. Muscles, strong, quiet, shy, soft, determined, passionate, and etc :heart: but.. I have a problem with any guy who shake their hips like that :kiss_closed: Xuxuxuxu no hips shaking no :mrgreen:

You don’t have problems with this :joy::mrgreen:

Spoiler

love Nadal did you watch his 19 grand slam win :kiss_wink: 

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh.. now i worried this ship will even be better

I am more excited for their relationship. They say that "a prickly and uncomfortable but funny buddy relationship will be formed."  I watch for that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

But I was from the generation that filial piety is utmost in the Chinese culture. Our parents had it easy. We loved them no matter how little they loved us. That's not happening in my sons' generation. We have to earn their love, trust and respect. Guess that's why we're called the sandwich generation. My sons and I are very close tho.

Pros and cons.  The filial piety generation learnt the meaning of self sacrifice.  You sacrifice the “little me” to accomplish/complete the “big me” (Chinese saying).  The individualistic autonomous generation is all about me, myself, I.  They become very self absorbed.  Everything is about “me”, how I feel, how everything revolves around “me”.  Their world becomes very small.  It’s harder to get them to look outside of themselves for the greater good.  I think half the problem is that this autonomy whilst advocating self esteem and becoming your “best self” and finding meaning within “yourself” in reality does the opposite.  You can’t “find” meaning apart from giving of yourself to others.  The most self fulfilled people are actually those who have learnt to not take themselves too seriously and give of themselves for the betterment of others.  In the case of Wonder, the Sister Olivia who had to give up most of her time with her parents and grow up on her own in the shadow of her disabled Brother whose condition took up all of their energy?  She grew up self reliant, independent, with a great head on her shoulders.  I also loved how the movie emphasised the importance of a stable affirming family which is paramount to growing mature, thoughtful children who have the resilience to navigate the ugliness of life.  It was a beautiful film all round.  Warm.  Grounded in reality but hopeful.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Pls tell us your husband's reaction after you show him such agyeo.

:lol:.  I might try it some other time.  Why dish out a flying kiss when I can smack him one on the lips?  I think he much prefers the real deal.  :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

Peeling grapes? That's something I do when I'm bored with my teeth, peel grapes with my teeth, eat only the shell and then eat the rest. 

I never knew it was a thing to actually peel them.  Fancy new world.

I admit, sometimes Aegyo is kinda cute. @kokoduswill roll her eyes, but as awkward as it is, sometimes Aegyo hits us right into the heart. 

@Dhakra Not all aegyo are cringy, some people make it cute. Like this one below

f4e2d8cdaca193e2b306c847d48f2c390b930bbb

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOWIiQcFJIwTgFXUqHNy1

@Ameera Ali I was more interested in the crimes Maya committed in that Indian soap opera lol. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyhadh

Omg I know this one. I know lot of Hindi serials have crazy side characters but this was one bold move to have the main heroine as a psycho. LOL. I have only watched bits and pieces of this because of my mom who used to watch this everyday. I like the male lead though. He was in another show which is basically about two sisters and this guy above is the pair for the younger sister and I quite liked their loveline. She gets cancer and everything but recovers after her sister donates her bone marrow to her. Yeah the emphasis mainly on the sisters relationship. This used to air in my local channel during my school days dubbed in my native language. So I don't know what the name of the serial in Hindi. Lol.  Have you watched this one?

No number.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2