Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

24? The wolf or the boy?

Btw, you know that lower right hand action button to click on? It says "Adopt Me" :lol: Have you clicked on it?

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla @Sarang21 I was curious so I watched some clips randomly... I saw the bathroom accidental shower scene :lol: of course they have to get wet from the water, just stay under the sprinkler instead of getting out of it, and on top of that, her hair got tangled on the useless button... wait, so that's what the button is used for! Not useless after all...

And of course the mother of the male lead and her entourage had to barge into the bathroom at that moment too:joy:

• LOL 3

wow @Sarang21 @Ameera Ali ~ you guys are dedicated marathoners! hahahah... I get lazy while watching even while I am addicted and so my marathon consists of max 2-3 hours. and then a long break and then maybe if I have time, I watch again. :sweatingbullets: but am loving reading that you two are enjoying it. :blush:

56 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

So I did a marathon and now I´m at ep 90. I really like the character development of both leads. Especially the female leads really surprised me and the fact that she was the one to help the male lead to open up about his true feelings. 

There was this one episode where the mother of the ex-wife was lecturing the male lead...She made it seems like it´s his fault that her daughter cheated on him . It may be true that he wasn´t a really mature person but her daughter has known him since they were 12 years old. So when she agreed to marry him she knew what she was getting herself into. 

the mom of the ex-wife was pretty much hated in the thread I was on for the drama. :D people were so bugged at her for blaming him for the cheating and it was really unfair. part of me felt that she knew that her daughter never loved adi but he was rich and so pushed her kid to marry him.

there were folks on the thread who really identified with adi as they came from dysfunctional families themselves -- so their feeling was that he was actually quite perceptive (especially when it comes to spotting frauds like the female lead's conniving sister of the ex-husband) but he chooses to arm himself with jokes and sarcasm because it is a way of deflecting the pain. some shared that it can become habit from childhood and can be hard to break as you get into adulthood but deep down, you feel like you are older than your years. so it was interesting to read their take but yea, I agree with you, she shouldn't have married him if she felt he was so immature.

the OTP here were a really good match because they actually saw each other flaws and pointed it out. part of what draws them together is the mutual pain and confusion but they are actually quite truthful when they lash out at each other. so yea, thats why I enjoyed the female lead even though she was really naive in the beginning and her desperation to hold on to the idea that her husband didn't cheat.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I wanted to do that when he start drinking, her crying like crazy in ep 4 or 5  :mrgreen: but surprise surprise my friend , he didn’t become drunk , she kept what she is a kind person toward people that always use her but help her build confidence & face reality  &  all side character in one point or another, they all got something to say was important to understand why this affair happened, how these two sink their marriage to a failure with out them noticing :joy: the other part wasn’t happy as they thought so it’s hard to skip when u want to understand . 

true! it was actually written quite well in terms of emotional content. loved how they added in absurd humour + lots of fan service and still managed to write clearly defined characters with lots of heart. there were times when the conversations felt so raw and real. other than the mom of the ex-wife, I actually enjoyed all the side characters and the different interactions. it was interesting to see the fall out from an affair on side characters because thats usually not covered in a drama.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 9/15/2019 at 12:49 AM, Adotonly said:

@refuse2sink dont worry. If she cant change back, ill tell her to make a new one.

@Adotonly Ok. Sohib is a good person. I personally feel  that although threads are here for  our entertainment, we are also people behind our "anonymous" names. So we should look out for each other if someone is hurting or sad. When Sohib has made her new name, please let me know, I'll put "likes" on her post to cheer her up. Like I said I'm quite new to Soompi so I don't know the intricacies of it. If Sushlicious can change her name to Sushimi without losing her identity, why can't Sohib just change her name to e.g. Sohibell and not lose her identity? Again I'll admit I'm quite ignorant to the rules of Soompi about name changes. 

Please send Sohib my love :heart: I haven't logged in much lately. Life and work have been very busy so I haven't read the background story of why Sohib changed her name in the first place. Just let her know she has friends here.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wow @Sarang21 @Ameera Ali ~ you guys are dedicated marathoners! hahahah... I get lazy while watching even while I am addicted and so my marathon consists of max 2-3 hours. and then a long break and then maybe if I have time, I watch again. :sweatingbullets: but am loving reading that you two are enjoying it. :blush:

This a years of dedication  :joy:

Spoiler

5d7e5b9f3feb5712251354.gif?download

5d7e5bf321903842913246.gif?download

5d7e5c360d6b5139533335.gif?download

3am7f5.gif

Then you go watch until u forget  :joy:

@Sarang21 you run with the gold medal , oh maybe I replayed some scene :joy:

going back to my Romeo:mrgreen:

+2 

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg @ktcjdrama . SSK’s role I think is recurring ...I wonder if I can just watch his cuts without starting the entire thing . Look at how cool he is . I’m in love 

:love: Yes you can... If not, just watch starting from ep.10 when he first appears. His role is really just a cameo (all caps) and he is only interacting with that female lead. There are 3 of them I think and the drama tells each of their life and love story. SSK is supposedly going to be the love interest of this girl, but I still don’t have any idea if they’re going to actually end up together or not. 

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

810 :blush:

my friend who said that he was afraid people will think that he is a gay because of my Hong Jong Hyun wallpaper, confessed that Lee Minho is handsome. HAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: I told him even gays love Lee Minho you know.. wkwkkw

@Sejabin let’s your friend support MINOMI too if he think he  handsome :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the mom of the ex-wife was pretty much hated in the thread I was on for the drama. :D people were so bugged at her for blaming him for the cheating and it was really unfair. part of me felt that she knew that her daughter never loved adi but he was rich and so pushed her kid to marry him.

there were folks on the thread who really identified with adi as they came from dysfunctional families themselves -- so their feeling was that he was actually quite perceptive (especially when it comes to spotting frauds like the female lead's conniving sister of the ex-husband) but he chooses to arm himself with jokes and sarcasm because it is a way of deflecting the pain. some shared that it can become habit from childhood and can be hard to break as you get into adulthood but deep down, you feel like you are older than your years. so it was interesting to read their take but yea, I agree with you, she shouldn't have married him if she felt he was so immature.

the OTP here were a really good match because they actually saw each other flaws and pointed it out. part of what draws them together is the mutual pain and confusion but they are actually quite truthful when they lash out at each other. so yea, thats why I enjoyed the female lead even though she was really naive in the beginning and her desperation to hold on to the idea that her husband didn't cheat.

true! it was actually written quite well in terms of emotional content. loved how they added in absurd humour + lots of fan service and still managed to write clearly defined characters with lots of heart. there were times when the conversations felt so raw and real. other than the mom of the ex-wife, I actually enjoyed all the side characters and the different interactions. it was interesting to see the fall out from an affair on side characters because thats usually not covered in a drama.

What made the action of the ex-wife worse was the fact that she knew how the male lead was hurt about his father cheating on his mother. So for her to do the same thing to him was really cruel.  

I like that this show "only" got 189 episodes and not 400+ like some others :sweat_smile:. I´m also surprised that they provided eng sub for all of the episodes. What annoys me is the fact that some part are muted to avoid copyright infringement..it kinds of destroy the mood for me.

@Ameera Ali That was me yesterday and I end up staying until 3 AM :joy:

meme-kermitepisode-540x500.jpg

+2

• LOL 4

@Sarang21 ~ it got cancelled because of low ratings. so the channel kept fudging with the time slot and they were losing audience. so it was really abrupt when they decided to cancel the show. hence, everything gets wrapped up super, super, super fast in the last few episodes. and yea, it got subbed by fans of the show.

also you had mentioned the actress -- yea she got divorced but this wasn't the comeback show. her previous drama was the one that made her famous but in that drama, she was a villain stalker. she was a bit of a psycho but was the star of the show. they are coming up with another season (so same character but different story) -- the synopsis is nuts. apparently, she falls in love with this guy. this fella is a bit older than her and dumps her after a while. so as revenge, she goes after his son who is a few years younger than her. sounds makjang and downright crazy!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ it got cancelled because of low ratings. so the channel kept fudging with the time slot and they were losing audience. so it was really abrupt when they decided to cancel the show. hence, everything gets wrapped up super, super, super fast in the last few episodes. and yea, it got subbed by fans of the show.

also you had mentioned the actress -- yea she got divorced but this wasn't the comeback show. her previous drama was the one that made her famous but in that drama, she was a villain stalker. she was a bit of a psycho but was the star of the show. they are coming up with another season (so same character but different story) -- the synopsis is nuts. apparently, she falls in love with this guy. this fella is a bit older than her and dumps her after a while. so as revenge, she goes after his son who is a few years younger than her. sounds makjang and downright crazy!!!

I see that´s why it got less episodes...but somehow I´m not really sad about it since I´m  sure that if they had continued it would have become draggy.

The scenario of that drama sounds  similar to a the japanese drama Kenja no Ai especially about going after the son.  I haven´t watched that drama because it sound too makjang for me but the scenario stucked with me

+2

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

now I get what you mean @Lmangla I am straggling now , @Sarang21 what about you :confounded:

if you see the second half as a badly written comedy, then you can manage to watch. :sweatingbullets: hahahha.. there are good bits and then just lots of nonsensical fillers.

@Sarang21 ~ the PD hinted that the channel interfered a lot and so the writing suffered and also they kept losing audience as the time slot changed. so yea, the second half has bits that are done well but not as close as to the first half which was good. in a way, siyah beyaz ask reminded me of the same type of situation.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

What happened in pages 5160 and 5161 ? Sohib became Asohib and her and my "likes" changed ? I don't understand Soompi and that didn't feel right. I haven't logged in much after that. Are Sohib and I being "punished" ?? for what??? :blink:

I watched the English movie "Breakthrought" - a true story about a 15 year old boy who fell into an icy lake and actually drowned. The fireman who doesn't believe in God was in the lake trying to fish out the boy. He and his colleague were going to give up. Then he thought he heard his Captain's voice to tell him to go back some more from where he was in the lake and he found the boy. But the Captain told him no one said anything like that. In the hospital the medical staff couldn't resuscitate the boy -he was at least 20-30 minutes in the icy water. They let his mum say goodbye to her son. She sobbed (v makjang here) and cried out to God to please give her son back to her and suddenly there was a pulse from the boy. Fast forward the show, the boy wasn't goiing to survive long cos of all the organ failure and even if he did,he'd be a vegetable. OK. I'll stop now cos don't want to give spoilers.

@angelangie praying for your mum's friend and her family. I lost my mum a few years ago and NOTHING prepares you for that final moment. That moment when it hits you like a brick that you can't pick up the phone and hear her voice anymore etc. Also praying you and your mum will have a safe and healthy and enjoyable trip in Japan filled with good memories.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1