Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Adotonly said:

Hi again

What happened to sohib? @triplem can she change her username back now? She sad bout it and wanna delete acc

@Adotonly Is it true- Sohib is sad?? I'm new here and I really don't know if some is pulling my leg or if it's real-so sorry? If it's real-isn't there something someone can do about it here seeing that there are a lot of moderators in this thread. Maybe they can advise Sohib. I like Sohib. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@Sarang21 @Lmangla So you’ve been introduced to Kim Hae Mi, a name we came up with ourselves for the hair-flipping lady, aka Kim Hae Il, The Fiery Priest... Don’t bother to try find her name in the list of characters of the drama because it is non-existent :lol: Same goes for Bobby, the name we give to the guy with bob hairstyle. 

@Lawyerh you starting a C-drama? I thought you just started on J-drama Pure? :o

@Sushimi just tagging you so you get another chance to get used to your new name :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just won a morning call message from my favorite member of a girlgroup I like. This will be heavily awkward and cringy. :D 

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra I think you have the wrong idea..haha.

Aww. Is this about the Fiery Priest guy again? Sigh.......so disapponting. 

15 minutes ago, Adotonly said:

@refuse2sink dont worry. If she cant change back, ill tell her to make a new one.

Tell her to cheer up :blush: no one noticed the meaning at all  :mrgreen: 

I am watching now a husband that his wife died & cheated on him ,but still have time to show his abs while reading bank statement :joy: that spirit 

15684812811568481213.gif

15684806261568480513.gif

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

bwahaha.. @Ameera Ali ~ am loving and laughing over the bepannah comments and gifs. :joy: just the right drama! hahahaha.... the forum I used to be on had the same reactions. we laughed over the random stuff like that even while admiring his abs and swooning over the chemistry. his angry sarcastic comments were so funny that we were cracking up. mama hooda and papa zoya later will turn out to be real laugh riots.

the OTP really crackles no? we got a slap so early on in the series and I loved how shocked she was that she slapped him..

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@Lmangla , @Sarang21

The male lead is the star of the show ( we all know I can be fair :sweat_smile: ) yes  no common sense when come to thing , but no complains from me :D

normal people , when this happen :joy:

15684889741568488889.gif

They run to toilet, clean it , dry it in private then come out ,

Spoiler

15684935761568493474.gif

but him , no ,  he clean it in middle of the room :joy:

15684884261568488290.gif

Until he end in social media with  # sensual :mrgreen::joy:

15684886871568488579.gif

+2 

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla , @Sarang21

The male lead is the star of the show ( we all know I can be fair :sweat_smile: ) yes  no common sense when come to thing , but no complains from me :D

normal people , when this happen 

bwaahahaha... did you marathon? which ep are you in? what I really enjoyed about bepannah is the absurd humour and how there will also be one character who mentions how absurd it all is. LOL...  the actor really does love showing his abs. the guy must not eat at all.

7 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla

OMG the male lead´s sarcastic attitude is just the best. I love how when they were in the flight to mumbai...he was like "we should have an affair too...let´s show them that we are better" :joy:.

The female lead for sure is going to get on my nerves.

+2 

kekeke... thought you were not going to watch yet as you haven't finished the cdrama yet? yea, she is very naive but for once, it didn't get on my nerves because you have other characters like papa waseem and even the male lead rolling their eyes at her :lol: kekekeke... also her naivete ends up being part of her growth journey and so it is weaved in actually well.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

we laughed over the random stuff like that even while admiring his abs and swooning over the chemistry.

I prepare an eye cathing picture as well.

Kim-Jae-Young_1.jpg

From Soompi article about the drama...."In the pictured scene, Yoon Sun Woo (Kim Jae Young) has just stepped out of the shower and looks devastated as he sits on the edge of his sofa before bursting into tears and collapsing on the couch."

Another reason to watch Secret Boutique. :lol: A source from the drama said that KJY did push-ups in between takes before this scene. As I know how kdramas works, we`ll admire his effort just in first episode. Stay tuned.

• LOL 4

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

I giggled when the article say he’s got a pure heart . Hot body , along with a pure heart,  is always a bonus :lol:. But it seems he had a crush on noona ( KSA) growing up . And she married for power . Or at least that’s the impression I got . 

I like more that they said that his character "simultaneously encompasses the good and evil". I like when the heroes are grey. I am sure he has a pure heart but I like that he is showing a lot of strenght too. He needs it. It looks like it will be a character for us to root to get the heroine. I also get the impression that he has a crush on his noona. 

I am also intrigued for her husband character. I am glad to see Kim Tae Hoon again and I hope his chaarcter won`t die this time. :D

The gals are still in the spotlight in this drama.

I am looking forward to watch the drama.

• Like 4