Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Asohib said:

@refuse2sink its okay. Im Asohib now. Not punishment.

@Asohib Yes,ok. But even my "likes" changed. @angelangie  "like" my posts then and that disappeared. I can understand why yours disappeared if you changed your name but then again shouldn't your "likes" still be there cos you were Sohib then? Soompi can't retrospectively undo everything you did as Sohib. It should only happen the time you became Asohib which was later on. Sorry-I'm not making a fuss of "likes" . I just do NOT understand the PRINCIPLE of it.

Whatever- I joined Soompi to de stress. I'm not going to fuss about it. 

In C drama the trend seems to have a much older actress have a much younger actor as the love interest. Yang Mi had a much younger actor in a C drama recently and in The Negotiators with Huang Zi Tao. Now ZLY is rumoured to be in a drama with a much younger actor. There are so many good actors in their 30's-Huang Xuan, Lin Geng Xin, Shawn Dou and even HXM. And there are also good young actresses too to pair with the younger actors. Oh well, all power to the older women.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if you see the second half as a badly written comedy, then you can manage to watch. :sweatingbullets: hahahha.. there are good bits and then just lots of nonsensical fillers.

@Sarang21 ~ the PD hinted that the channel interfered a lot and so the writing suffered and also they kept losing audience as the time slot changed. so yea, the second half has bits that are done well but not as close as to the first half which was good. in a way, siyah beyaz ask reminded me of the same type of situation.

@Lmangla @Ameera Ali I´m currently on ep 105...he had discovered his feelings for Zoya and want to confess to her. But now there is this new character that is the arranged fiance for Zoya. I can feel the jealousy and forced marriage comming through. If it gets unbearable there is the fast forward button :joy:

@Lmangla I really hate it when writers can´t do their job without other people intefering with it. So many stories have been destroyed because of that :unamused:.  

I have finished the cdrama Love and destiny. I watched the rest of the episodes without sub. All in all it was okay...it got boring in the middle part and the ending wa so anticlimatic for me...there wasn´t much going on to keep you excited. But it was a happy end. The Kiss scenes wasn´t also the best....it started with the dead fish kiss and gradually got better but it was not on the level of 10 Miles of peach blossoms. 

@Ameera Ali How are you supposed to eat grapes like that? It´s not even peeled to let you suck the juice :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sarang21 I don’t get zoya  nonsense to her sister ( he is my best friend )  :joy: ok , are we gonna spend the rest of drama repeating his line :mrgreen: if I forget about that nonsense from her , why would she think he need best friend, when his best friend ( wife) grow up hating him , cheating on him & hurt him  :skull:

+2 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1