Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 I don’t get zoya  nonsense to her sister ( he is my best friend )  :joy: ok , are we gonna spend the rest of drama repeating his line :mrgreen: if I forget about that nonsense from her , why would she think he need best friend, when his best friend ( wife) grow up hating him , cheating on him & hurt him  :skull:

+2 

kekekek.... was pretty much rolling my eyes -- we were like zoya 2.0 is still naive. zoya 1.0 believed her husband is not a cheater and zoya 2.0 thinks that she sees him only as a friend. @Sarang21 ~ during these scenes, it was the side characters that got really hilarious. papa zoya's antenna starts tingling and so he keeps frowning and glaring at adi. mama adi is exasperated and keeps thinking something is cooking. basically everyone knows except these two. which is like repeat from the affair! hahahha...  meanwhile the two siblings -- arjun and noor -- not only have their own romance but also spend a good time shipping zoya and adi. it was actually hilarious to see shipping within a drama.

P.S @Ameera Ali ~ I am very confused by those grape machine. isn't the whole fun of eating fruits using your hands?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

P.S @Ameera Ali ~ I am very confused by those grape machine. isn't the whole fun of eating fruits using your hands?

I think it’s to minimize the risk of getting chocked by it for little kids.... kinda good idea actually. Except that it’s probably going to need refilling very often :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

46 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I’ve got dimples like her...maybe I should try this with hubby. 

my grandmother used to say that dimples mean you will be rich later.. am still waiting for that golden pot. sigh. ^_^

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think it’s to minimize the risk of getting chocked by it for little kids.

ah okay that makes sense. was thinking that people are already lazy. why are we constantly inventing stuff to make us even more lazier? soon we will look like these blobs in wall-e

1.png?itok=d5KciYsf

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ did you see how netflix ripped off hallmark's goat movie and called it "falling inn move". only watched a few minutes but it was so boring. hallmark's movie "all of my heart" was such a sweet original chilled out movie.

OMG IKR??? I just watched that movie this weekend. They even had a goat in this movie. Sighh. I was going to watch Tall girl because you know I can probably relate to it but then Netflix recommended this one too and since the premise sounded like the goat movie I wanted to try it. But it was not even that engaging. Meh. 

@triplem *waves* 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

OMG IKR??? I just watched that movie this weekend. They even had a goat in this movie. Sighh. I was going to watch Tall girl because you know I can probably relate to it but then Netflix recommended this one too and since the premise sounded like the goat movie I wanted to try it. But it was not even that engaging. Meh. 

I couldn't believe they even copied the goat. tsk tsk. such lack of creativity. and here I thought hallmark movies were cut copy and paste. hey, there's some originality there despite the formula!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Let me know what you think of Tall Girl. I couldn't get into it so I didn't bother watching the entire thing. I was going to watch the Inn movie but now I am having second thoughts...

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

my grandmother used to say that dimples mean you will be rich later.. am still waiting for that golden pot. sigh. ^_^

ah okay that makes sense. was thinking that people are already lazy. why are we constantly inventing stuff to make us even more lazier? soon we will look like these blobs in wall-e

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama yes it's to prevent choking but it's also supposed to make it easier for babies to hold and chew on it. I tried it with my son but he wasn't a fan. He preferred being able to hold the fruit and put the fruit in his mouth. So not all babies like this thing. Also, it is soooo messy! The juice gets everywhere!

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

@mouse007 Don't bother watching Falling Inn. Instead watch All of my heart if you haven't watched that before. The story is not anything new, but it was told in a more heartwarming way. I loved that one. I'll let you know about Tall girl.

I was watching The good place after finishing The office. It might not be as good and engaging as The office but it made me think a lot about life and stuff. Haha. I also watched a couple of eps of unbreakable Kimmy schimdt, it was weird and hilarious. LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 I don’t get zoya  nonsense to her sister ( he is my best friend )  :joy: ok , are we gonna spend the rest of drama repeating his line :mrgreen: if I forget about that nonsense from her , why would she think he need best friend, when his best friend ( wife) grow up hating him , cheating on him & hurt him  :skull:

+2 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek.... was pretty much rolling my eyes -- we were like zoya 2.0 is still naive. zoya 1.0 believed her husband is not a cheater and zoya 2.0 thinks that she sees him only as a friend. @Sarang21 ~ during these scenes, it was the side characters that got really hilarious. papa zoya's antenna starts tingling and so he keeps frowning and glaring at adi. mama adi is exasperated and keeps thinking something is cooking. basically everyone knows except these two. which is like repeat from the affair! hahahha...  meanwhile the two siblings -- arjun and noor -- not only have their own romance but also spend a good time shipping zoya and adi. it was actually hilarious to see shipping within a drama.

I know right? I also don´t understand why she insist on being just best friends. If I have such a handsome guy with golden abs...there woul be no best friends...it will be oppa 1002:joy:

Arjun and noor are such a cute couple and I love how they are playing cupid to bring the leads together. Zoya will probably realise her feelings for Adi when she is on the blink of being married to that other guy right? Somehow I feel like it´s always goes the same route. 

@triplem Last time I forgot to tell you that you could add a bonus question for your students to name one of your endless oppas:smirk:. And if they get it right they will pass the test even if they got 0 score on the previous questions :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, staygold said:

I think we need to get a 'cringe' emoji for reaction soon at the rate he is going! :lol:

I love it too much , reaction of people around make more hilarious awesome :joy:

woman reaction to his hip  :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

Men reaction :yum:

Spoiler

+2 

• LOL 4

@kokodus ok, I'll make sure to check out "All of my heart". I've seen a few episodes of Kimmy Schmidt and yes, it's a little strange but also quite funny. I used to like this show called "Super Fun Night" with Rebel Wilson. I thought it was funny and endearing but sadly it didn't get as many positive reviews so it got cancelled after 1 season (broke my heart). 

@triplem sadly I didn't enjoy Tall Girl so I didn't bother watching the whole thing.

@Lawyerh I love a man who can dance! LSG for the win :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

I watched the movie Wonder on Netflix a few days ago and cried nearly the whole movie.  It was a good cry though.  Such a heart filled movie.  Well worth a watch.

@nrllee Agreed. "Wonder" is a really good movie-realistic, tells the story from each person's standpoint and shows the best and worst in human nature. I loved it too.But I didn't cry. It's quite hard to make me cry in a movie. I like the daughter's saying-"everything revolves around the SON" . My mother was a very very traditional Chinese and everything revolves around her 2 sons. The daughters were nothing to her. But I was from the generation that filial piety is utmost in the Chinese culture. Our parents had it easy. We loved them no matter how little they loved us. That's not happening in my sons' generation. We have to earn their love, trust and respect. Guess that's why we're called the sandwich generation. My sons and I are very close tho.

There's another movie called "Anna" . It's not a family movie. It's an action thriller with a twist. 

Love the John Wick movies-saw all 3 and looking forward to the 4th at some stage. Absolutely love Keanu Reeves-he's my Western Oppa. He's such a good person in real life. I see a lot of English movies cos my husband only watches English movies. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2